• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OHSHC- Battle of the Clubs (closed)

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

Battle of the Clubs

It has been many years since the host club boys that you remember have graduated, however, their legacy is all but gone. The host club still remains at Ouran Academy, pleasing the young mostly-female populace as they always have. However, at the beginning of the last school year a new club had enough private funding to be opened. They are called a "Hostess Club", located in Music Room #4, and the boys are outraged. The club is composed of six girls, all beautiful and talented enough to start drawing in both males and females. When the school board realises that two host-styles clubs are open in the school, they announce that only one host club will be allowed to remain at Ouran. After receiving this announcement an all out girls vs. boys war begins. Whoever has the most revenue and student approval by the end of the year, will be the winner. The other club will be forced to shut down and give their profit to the other club. This has left both clubs frantically planning events, making posters, and even better sabotaging each other. Which club will be left to run Ouran Academy; the Host Club, or the Hostess Club?

Last edited:
You had me at Ouran Host Club. I'm in.

(Overall this seems like it could be fun. I have a question though; Can I make one character for each club if I want to?)

You had me at Ouran Host Club. I'm in.

(Overall this seems like it could be fun. I have a question though; Can I make one character for each club if I want to?)
Definitely! You can make one of each. :D

Great. ^^

Another question; If I wanted to make a boy that posed as a girl and vice-a-versa could I?

That's fine by me. I'd prefer to only have one character like that though, so your other character would have to just be normal if that's okay. :D

That's fine by me. I'd prefer to only have one character like that though, so your other character would have to just be normal if that's okay. :D
Yeah, that'd be fine. Honestly, I was just playing with ideas so there's a possibly I won't be playing a character like that at all anyway.

(I'm still brainstorming.)

Yeah, that'd be fine. Honestly, I was just playing with ideas so there's a possibly I won't be playing a character like that at all anyway.

(I'm still brainstorming.)

Ahh, I know the feeling. Well do whatever you'd like, within reason.

I question if I should join or not... I'm not as good with juggling two characters as I used to ^-^ I kinda burnt myself out on a Fairy Tail RP which I had like 5 characters in... I can possibly do both... So sign me up :) If anyone else wants to join with just one character, I could always drop one of mine if need be to be replaced (Depending on the gender in which they pick)

I question if I should join or not... I'm not as good with juggling two characters as I used to ^-^ I kinda burnt myself out on a Fairy Tail RP which I had like 5 characters in... I can possibly do both... So sign me up :) If anyone else wants to join with just one character, I could always drop one of mine if need be to be replaced (Depending on the gender in which they pick)
Okay, sure thing! You don't have to play two, you can just pick one if that's what you'd rather do. :)

I saw Ouran and immediately clicked. It's one of my favorite slice of life (if you can really call it that?) animes of all time. I love it. I think this sounds interesting. So what roles have been taken?

I saw Ouran and immediately clicked. It's one of my favorite slice of life (if you can really call it that?) animes of all time. I love it. I think this sounds interesting. So what roles have been taken?
Yaaaay a familiar face. You're super welcome to join.

I still have two roles open in the hostess club and one host club member that needs to be filled up. Everyone is allowed to play one of each if they'd like, or you could just pick one. It's up to you!

Yaaaay a familiar face. You're super welcome to join.

I still have two roles open in the hostess club and one host club member that needs to be filled up. Everyone is allowed to play one of each if they'd like, or you could just pick one. It's up to you!
*waves* hello!
I think I'll take that last host spot. I may have a character in mind.

I'm gonna go ahead and get a CS up for you guys so you can work on those. I'm hoping we'll be able to fill our other spots though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back