• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OHSHC 1x1 Roleplay

halez613

Hi there! I'm a new user transferring from an old roleplay site called Quotev! The site died out when the horrible admins decided to do away with the groups pages. I've been itching to do some Ouran roleplaying. My requirements for my idea. roleplay partner includes:

~Descriptive. I have a 4 line minimum. Anything less I cannot work with. I love seeing detail, proper spelling and grammar, and LOTS of drama. Of course, all of the drama that occurs within the roleplay has little to no continuity errors and also does not get out of control
~Keeps canon characters as in character as possible
~Is willing to play Kyoya for my OC. I am willing to double up as well.
~Is okay with completing a character form if they are using an OC
~Has lots of roleplay experience
~Does not spam if I do not respond immediately. I am in school as well as I work
. I cannot reply right away all of the time.
~Loves chatting OOC

If you're interested, please PM me! As of now I still haven't met my 10+ post requirement for my account ;-;
**Note: This bit will be removed once I have full access to the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back