• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "Oh, You're Finally Awake!" (A Skyrim RP Search!)

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
tenor.gif

Greetings! Call me Rusty! So, Skyrim has sunk it's dark, addictive claws deep into my skin once again, and I'm starting to get the shakes, so to speak. I need more Skyrim. I need to actually intereact with characters instead of just asking who they are and what they think about the dragons or the Civil War. I'm begging you, please, PLEASE do an RP with me. I think I have a problem right now.

Ahem, sorry, I get like that sometimes.

Onto me!

-I'm 18+, and would prefer you are as well!
-I'm a straight guy, but I don't mind your gender or sexuality! Though I am most comfortable with MxF.
-My schedule is pretty sporadic, and I have an absolutely awful tendency to ghost. SO no worries if you ghost me! If I do it, please feel free to beat me until I give you an answer.
-Romance sustains me, and I'd prefer to have it!
-I can double canon characters! I'll list who I can play near the bottom of the thread.
-I really like dogs. Show me pictures of your sand I'll consider you a friend.

Alright, now that that's out of the way, onto plots!

Uhhh...I have no plots...not any specific ones anyway. Instead, I have characters and pairings I'd like to see! I'll give a brief description of each character, alongside possible pairings!

Aureius War-Wolf, Dragon of the North, The Last Dragonborn
giphy.gif
The son of a Nord war hero from the Great War, Aureius was raised away from his father's ancestral home, brought up in the city of Bruma in Cyrodil. His mother was a Breton woman that worked as a healer, while his father continued to serve in the Imperial Legion even after the White-Gold Concordat. As such, Aureius always considered himself an Imperial. He worshipped the Eight Divines. He had knew of Talos, but he never worshipped him like his father. He knew nothing of Skyrim, instead spending his days as the apprentice to a blacksmith in between helping his mother brew potions. But Aureius wanted to be a Legionary. He wanted to be like his father, and fight for the Empire. So, as soon as he could, he enlisted in the town guard, hoping to get some skills before joining the Legion proper. That's when he was hit with the news that his father had died in Skyrim, fighting to put down the Civil War that had ravaged his homeland. Aureius was distraught. He was never close with his father, but the boy had always idolized him. He was the reason Aurieus wanted to join the Legion. Upon receiving the news, he was also given a letter addressed to him from his late father. It begged his son to return to Skyrim, to join the Legion and finally end the war. Wracked by guilt and a sense of duty, Aureius packed enough supplies for the journey through the Jerall Mountains, and finally left this home. The trip was arduous. He'd always been athletic, but this was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. His luck began to run out when he got caught in a snow storm, and he almost met his end from hypothermia had it not been for the Stormcloaks that were ambushed nearby. Aureius was rounded up, same as the others, and carted off to Helgen. He was genuinely scared. He was actually going to die, and it was for no reason at all. but luckily (Or unluckily, depending on how you look at it,) his execution was interrupted by the arrival of a dragon. He fled the burning town traumatized, and agreed to help Hadvar warn the Jarl of Whiterun. And that he did, retrieving the Dragonstone and learning of his destiny. Aureius was Dragonborn, The Last Dragonborn, to be precise. He had no idea what it even meant. He remembered the stories his father often told of Talos or Reman Cyrodil, but they always just seemed like exactly that: stories. He reluctantly met with the Greybeards, slowly warming up to the Way of the Voice. He was on a good path to achieving his destiny...until he met Delphine. The entire situation put him off. he felt as if he was just an object to be used for other's whims. So, after returning the Horn, he finally decided to enlist in the Legion and fulfill his father's final wish. Aereius distinguished himself with both his courage and his power. He earned respect through action, through fighting right alongside his men, blasting down gates with his mighty Voice and cutting down Stormcloaks with his sword. It was here he truly proved himself worthy of being Dragonborn. He finally ended the Civil War, personally executing Ulfric Stormcloak and bringing peace to Skyrim. The experience humbled Aereius, and taught him that sometimes you have to sacrifice what you want for a greater good. So, he swallowed his pride and aided Delphine, finally slaying Alduin, and ending his reign of terror. From there, he aided the Dawnguard in their battle against Volkihar and Lord Harkon, and faced down his predecessor Miraak, defeating the First Dragonborn in single combat. In the aftermath, Aereius was a legend, a hero. Many called him Dragon of the North, the true inheritor of Talos Stormcrown.

-Pairings:
-Aereius x Elisif the Fair (Highly preferred! I have a very basic plot idea for this!)
-Aereius x OC

Uh...that's the only character I have so far, hehe...more may be added later! Now onto who I can play!

Hadvar, Ralof, Serana (Maybe! I've been wanting to write more female character recently,) probably some more I forgot!

So uh, that's everything! Feel free to hit me up if you're interested or have any questions!

Heya, I'm so down for a Skyrim rp! If you're still looking, count me in, I'd love to discuss further! ^^ sadly, I don't have a dog though... Is a cat acceptable too? XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back