• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ‹†แจ’ ๐—ผ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ผ โ‹†แจ’ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ?

Reveria

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฆ„
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Adventure of a
Lifetime

โ‹†แจ’ H E L L O

Hello RPNation! Iโ€™m Reveria or Rev, but feel free to call me by any nickname. Iโ€™ve been rping since 2016 and still carry a torch for creating imaginative settings and original characters so Iโ€™m back at it again this winter break.

I joined RPNation hoping to find some co-writers and rp friends along the way. If youโ€™d like to chat and stay a while, my messages are always open. Hope to see you around!

โ‹†แจ’ R O L E P L A Y

This is long-winded friends. My rambly professor mode is engaged when I nerd out about roleplay. I apologize. But I hope it does allow you to get to know me better as an rp partner. ~~ (ยด โˆ€๏ฝ€๏ผ›)

Plotting

I think world-building and original settings are plenty of fun to tinker with! I enjoy the plotting process a whole lot so Iโ€™m not shy to sharing ideas about new things we could try. Taking inspiration from Fandom Worlds are always cool.

I appreciate a variety of story beats and character arcs - from fluff to angst to hurt & comfort. The more experiences our characters go through, good and bad, the more I can see them delve deeper into development.

Characters

I portray any gender, although, I do have a slight preference for feminine characters just from experience. Iโ€™m pretty open to any pairings including LGBTQ+ and non-binary couples.

The only thing I donโ€™t portray is Canon characters in Fandoms. Iโ€™m definitely an OC enthusiast and would rather leave Canon characters to their creators.

Iโ€™m greatly inspired by flawed characters. In an attempt to capture realism, I think characters with strengths and weakness have a lot to gain as opposed to super god-mode characters, mary sues, and/or gary stus. Perfect characters tend to be super one-dimensional.

But that said, I like adding layers to a story by making multiple characters and even side NPCs. I put a lot of thought into my OCs so I hope we can also branch out from our main plot and expand the world. I normally donโ€™t double just for romantic couplingโ€™s sake. The way I see it, everyoneโ€™s character is a main character so they deserve some time to shine as well.

Genres/Themes

I roleplay in just about any genre under the sun, but my favourite is fantasy and urban fantasy. Thereโ€™s just something exciting about exploring whatโ€™s just beyond the veil of reality and within reach of what could be!

I love romance, but I like it how I like my soup. Slowly simmered to develop full flavours. Iโ€™m inclined to allow things to happen naturally. If our chemistry works, awesome. If it doesnโ€™t, itโ€™s still awesome. Romance isnโ€™t my main motivation to rp. Honestly, Iโ€™m happy to take part in character dynamics of all kinds from platonic soulmates to hot-blooded rivalries.

I donโ€™t mind dark themes; however, I do want to tread lightly on topics such as mental illness and substance abuse. I recognize that these are topics are serious, but delicate in nature. If you have triggers and no-go topics, please let me know so we can work around them. My aim is to make our rp a safe space.

Writing

My response ranges from 4-6+ paragraphs in third person, past tense. I hope to find writers with a similar style so our writing flows seemlessly into one another when Iโ€™m re-reading our adventures. Iโ€™m not at all picky on post-length, although, I do want to see our story move forward. Like Thanos, I love when creative effort is balanced from both ends, as all things should be.

I donโ€™t mind ghosting. When life happens, we do our best to show up where weโ€™re needed most. Iโ€™m happy to catch up any time. Likewise, if I poof, just give me a poke. Some days, I can be super busy or feeling a little off and drained. So I need that additional reminder and future me thanks you!

OOC

OOC talk is my rp love language. I do want to make friends along the way so I donโ€™t mind getting to know my partner and sharing memes and mood boards and playlists. When thereโ€™s no OOC, something feels amiss. Personally, getting to know you is half the fun of roleplaying! So donโ€™t mind me if I check in on you every once in a while. โ™ก

โ‹†แจ’ F A N D O M S

Craving
โ˜… Harvest Moon​
โ˜… Wednesday/Addams Family​
โ˜… Monster High​
โ˜… Death Note​

Games
โœง Pokemon​
โœง Animal Crossing​
โœง Stardew Valley​
โœง Rune Factory​
โœง Skylanders​
โœง Splatoon​
โœง Genshin Impact​
โœง Final Fantasy VII and XII​
โœง Assassinโ€™s Creed​
โœง Horizon Zero Dawn​
โœง Uncharted​
โœง Tomb Raider​
โœง Resident Evil​
โœง Until Dawn​
โœง The Last of Us​
โœง Omori​
โœง Detroit Become Human​
โœง Life is Strange​

Movies/TV
โœง MCU - Deadpool, Avengers​
โœง DC - Batverse, Justice League​
โœง Deadly Class​
โœง Umbrella Academy​
โœง The Boys​
โœง Daybreak​
โœง The Society​
โœง Nancy Drew​
โœง Sabrina (Chilling Tales/Teenage Witch)​
โœง TWD/Fear the Walking Dead​
โœง Black Mirror​
โœง Sherlock​
โœง Criminal Minds​

Anime/Animation
โœง Cowboy Bebop​
โœง FLCL​
โœง Psycho Pass​
โœง Food Wars​
โœง Ouran High​
โœง Spy x Family​
โœง Little Witch Academia​
โœง Cyberpunk Edgerunners​
โœง Arcane​
โœง Haikyuu​
โœง One Piece (Just started, please be gentle)​
โœง ATLA (Avatar: The Last Air Bender)​
โœง Invincible​
โœงAvengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes​
โœง Teen Titans​
โœง Young Justice​
โœง Ghibli-verse​

โ‹†แจ’ W O R D W A L L

forrest trails, heavy woods, flowers, gardens, butterflies, mystical creatures, supernatural shifters, witches and covens, mythology, monsters, occult, paranormal, ghosts, rituals, summoning magic, boarding schools, hidden secret passages/tunnels, underwater cities, journey to the deep, lakeside castles, royal court, social season, masquerade balls, knights, warriors, captured prisoners of war, spies, assassins, espionage, treason, gallows, facing execution, narrow escapes, bounty hunters, rural towns, open fields, farm life, animals, pets, road trips, travelling, wanderlust, different countries, backpacking, hiking, campfires, tents, stargazing, navigating maps, exploring big cities, beaches, surfing, sandy shores, collecting seashells, amusement parks, roller coasters, summer carnivals, photo booths, candy floss, balloons, parties, food and drinks, cafes, cookies, warm aromas, baking, cooking, kitchens, chefs, cook books, libraries, parchment paper, intricate book spines, hidden notes, letters, ink pens, phone calls, voicemail, text messages, chat log, video games, imaginary friends, asylums, haunted houses, unsolved mysteries, detectives, clues, crime, trauma, conspiracy, lies, double lives, witness protection, undercover agents, space guardians, aliens, interstellar arcs, space ships, terraforming, new planets, advanced technology, ai, androids, robots, bionic humans, clones, cyberpunk, neon lights, flying cars, megacities, holograms, portals, time travel, reincarnation, forbidden love, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, red string of fate, long hugs, forehead kisses, hand holding, strong bonds, platonic soulmates, found families, long lost siblings, separated at birth, dysfunctional families, complex relationships, lgbtq themes, coming out, coming of age, engaged, newly weds, parenting, children

โ‹†แจ’ P R O M P T S

AUs (Alternate Universe Prompts)

โœง โ” A

Accidental Marriage AU - Where one or both parties have one too many wild ideas and end up married the next day

Amnesia AU - Where one character is suffering through a traumatic event and the other character is helping them heal through it and find their new selves

Android AU - Where a helpful android is sent to one characterโ€™s home to help them get their lives organized

Angel/Demon AU - Where star-crossed lovers are forced apart only to re-incarnate as far apart as possible, itโ€™s a journey to reuniting and discovering the past

Apocalypse AU - Where a natural disaster is coming in fast to destroy the world, time to have an exit plan or have your affairs in order

Artist/Author AU - Where a successful artist is suddenly awoken by their creation come to life

โœง โ” B

Babysitter AU - Where one or both characters suddenly are left to babysit a group of children

Baking AU - Where a talented young baker and a professional food critic team up to win a baking competition and split the prize 50/50

Band AU - Where band mates are chilling with each other while on the road/touring

Beach AU - Where characters go to a beach to enjoy the sun but end up somehow being stuck there for survival

Book Store AU - Where the bookstore owner runs an underground intelligence network using books to send coded messages

Bounty Hunter AU - Where the bounty hunter is chased by their past and is now the one being hunted down

โœง โ” C

Camping AU - Where campfire songs and urban legends come to life that full moon

Carnival AU - Where a mysterious carnival appears at midnight, but no one remembers it existed by day

Child AU - Where the characters are turned to their younger versions temporarily

College AU - Where they uncover a college secret society that poses a threat to the whole campus

Criminal AU - Where an expert criminal and their henchmen are trying to grow their criminal empire

Cyborg AU - Where a cyborg detective/officer experiences plenty of criticism from their human partner

โœง โ” D

Dancer AU - Where two dancers of different dance styles (ballet, contemporary, jazz, hip hop, etc.) are forced to be partners for a dance show

Dead/Death AU - Where a deceased person doesn't know they've been dead until a medium tells them their untimely fate

Detective AU - Where everyone except the detective moves on from a cold case

Dimension Hoping AU - Where a time portal sudden appears in the middle of someone's backyard and they fall into it

Domestic AU - Where cute couple do cute couple things at home

โœง โ” F

Fairy AU - Where a fairies are at war with other woodland creatures over control of the forrest

Forbidden Love AU - Where two people who are sworn enemies find each other in battle and slowly fall in love

Fugitive AU - Where a fugitive fends off their plans for revenge in order to lay low from the hunter/detective that's chasing them

โœง โ” G

Gang AU - Where an unlikely group of average citizens form an alliance against the magical gangs running rampant in their neighbourhood

Gardener/Gardening AU - Where a gardener discovers the most tiniest creature living in their potted plant

โœง โ” H

Haunted House AU - Where a family moves into a a house where the previous owners were killed or sent off to an asylum

Hero/Villain AU - Where a fallen hero discovers it's better to play on the evil villains side

High School AU - Where high school clubs compete in a variety of competitions to win funding for their activities

Hospital AU - Where a hospital in the middle of space is suddenly taken hostage by the other forces, forcing the doctors and nurses to treat enemy wounds

โœง โ” I

Immortal AU - Where a lonely immortal finds a spirit that enlivens their spark for life after losing all their loved ones

โœง โ” M

Mafia AU - Where the next in line to become the boss is unwilling to take it, but they're pulled back into their crime family over and over again

Magician AU - Where practicing magic is banned from the world due to dark mages history of almost eliminating all light magic users

Monster/Monster Tamer AU - Where an injured monster is helped by someone making them their new tamer

Murder Mystery AU - Where a death in the family occurs and all of the family members are prime suspects

Musical/Musician AU - Where a visually impaired musician teams up with a mute composer allowing them to reach their dreams together

โœง โ” N

Neighbor AU - Where the new home owners find their new neighbours acting very, very suspiciously

Ninja AU - Where the last line of ninjas are forced to defend themselves against an unstoppable force trying to kill off all their clan

โœง โ” P

Paranormal Investigator AU - Where a paranormal investigator gets stuck in purgatory after undergoing a hypnotic trance

Parent AU - Where a sing parent joins the single parent club hoping to find friends closer to their age

Pen Pal AU - Where students were originally writing letters as part of an assignment continue to do so until they grew up

Pirate AU - Where the pirate gets trapped on an underwater cave of sirens, mer-folk (mermaid/man), and other sea creatures

Prisoner AU - Where a prisoner of war is released by a soldier on the other side with a hidden agenda

Prank War AU - Where a group of friends continue to play pranks on each other on a daily basis until one day it goes too far...

โœง โ” R

Resurrection AU - Where a necromancer revives the wrong hero summoning a warrior that now wants to end their life for disturbing their peace

Road Trip AU - Where the good vibes roll and the group of friends explore rural towns with hidden secrets

Room Mate AU - Where one character's roommate is a shape shifter and they are trying to live an average life, but they shift appearance at the most inconvenient times

Rival AU - Where a long stand rivalry between two families come to a head when their are only two members left alive

Royalty AU - Where young royalty skip social/courting season, trading balls and formals for adventures in the woods

โœง โ” S

Social Media AU - Where modern day technology is used to track down a missing loved one or a friend

Soulmate AU - Where a red string of fate suddenly appears on one's pinky and the end of it is tied to the person they least expect it

Space AU - Where space rangers, aliens, and other intergalactic beings alike hang up their hats and chill at an interdimensional bar

Steampunk AU - Where every day citizens and factory workers want a revolution to run royalty out of their kingdom

Street Racing AU - Where car thieves "borrow" the wealthy elites expensive cars for a drag race or two

โœง โ” T

Thief AU - Where a world famous thief suddenly ups and disappears leaving their mansion and treasures for other thieves to steal

Time Travel AU - Where a time traveler goes through time by inhabiting a host body of a person that existed during that timeline, but the traveler gets stuck in their host's body leaving them stuck in the past/present/future forever

โœง โ” V
Vacation AU - Where two uncover assassins are on a vacation, but their bosses force them to battle each other

Vampire/Familiar AU - Where a vampire loses their powers and now need the help of their familiar to do daily activities

Veterinarian AU - Where a veterinarian discovers a viral strain causing animals to become violent and tries to prevent the world from turning upside down

โœง โ” W

Wild West AU - Where a group of outlaws try to rob a train full of gold and other goodies

Witch AU - Where a witch escapes the Salem Trials and curses the whole town for an eternity

โœง โ” Z

Zookeeper AU - Where a random stranger suddenly finds themselves being able to talk to animals and they find that the zookeeper is a shaman who casts this spell on them as they need help to protect the animals

โ‹†แจ’ P L O T S

Craving

โœง โ” IDEA 1: Knock 'Em Dead (Supernatural School)

Welcome to Austere Academy for Juvenile Delinquents. Completely ironic to the name of the school, here you're celebrated for who you are and are encouraged to take pride in your supernatural heritage. This academic institution caters to rebels, outcasts, and mostly children of legendary monsters of the night and the macabre (Dracula, Abominable Snowman, Swamp Thing, Medusa, Bloody Mary, etc.). After the most recent enrollment of new students, an illness has been sweeping through the dorms leaving students in bad shape. With each new student contracting the mysterious disease, the symptoms are becoming worse and worse until one student ultimately passes away. With the school now on lock down, no student is allowed to exit the premise until the school administrators have gotten down to the bottom of things. Stricter protocols, curfews, and even the mandatory "buddy" system left the students feeling suffocated. Without much of an outlet to let out their frustrations, a group of students band together to find out the origins of this so called "virus" and to figure out who's behind it all.

โœง โ” IDEA 2: It's Called A Shakedown Baby (Modern Romance)

Character A is an absolute sweetheart. They were the friendly kid that often volunteered to help their neighbours. They tried to bring a ray of sunshine wherever they went. But lately, they've been having thoughts of running away. After going to a doctor for some unrelated pain, they were diagnosed with cancer (or an incurable disease) where they were given months to live, if not, a year or two max. Character A tried to live their best life until Character B came charging in out of nowhere. Character B is an absolute wildcard. They gave no f*cks about anyone or anything. It was clear they had some troubles at home because they preferred to stay out of it so much. Character B thought of life as an absolute joyride. At least, that was the vibe that they gave off. Enter the pharmacy. Character A came to pick up their prescription while Character B was there picking up some snacks before heading off to their next adventure. Both would've gone their separate ways, if Character A and Character B didn't switch bags. Now Character A is on a mission to retrieve their medicine while Character B gives them a run for their money. Why not have a little fun, right?

(NOTE: Inspo for this is "A Walk to Remember". I know, I know. It's cliche, but honestly, I just die a little inside every time I watch it. I'd love to find a Character B for my Character A!)

Fantasy Plots

โœง โ” IDEA 3: No Country for Old Gods (Urban Fantasy)

The era of Gods have long since been dismissed by modern day ideologies. Resigned to mere Greek legends and archaic myths their powers lay dormant in order to blend in amongst mortals. Being poked and prodded by researchers and being subjected to advanced scientific testing wasn't exactly their idea of retirement. Willing to play the part of every day people, the Pantheon now disguises themselves as a modern family, moving from all over the world when their identities are threatened to be revealed. It wasn't until recently that Zeus had gone missing that their way of life felt truly perturbed. Their clan leader was merely going into town for supplies when he didn't return home. Normally, they could simply track his lightning bolt to narrow his location. However, the weapon's presence along with it's master was no where to be found. Now, his children and other family members must find him before the rest of their village gets found.

โœง โ” IDEA 4: Misfortunate Tales of the Sun (Adventure Fantasy)

Character A was considered the village idiot. It was by absolute sheer luck that they happen to be knocked out by a self-inflicted accident that they slept through the devastation that swept through their village. When they woke up, they were covered in ash and soot. Their whole town was burnt down as smoke settled into a dense fog obscuring their line of sight in long distance. To the right of them was a monk coughing, a pool of dried blood clung to the back of their robes, shallow breathing almost succumbing to their injuries. Deciding to take immediate action to help the monk, Character A got up to where the monk laid. In their hand was a scroll, a map drawn with an X on the mountain peaks. "Mon-key..." they said before shutting their eyes for the last time. Having lost everything, Character A makes their journey to discover what special monkey this monk wanted them to see. To their surprise, Character B, the Monkey King/Queen or rather Sun Wukong, awakens, but cannot summon their powers immediately. Decades of sleeping atrophied their muscles and they needed help to activate them, Character A sticks around to help Character B. Character B, while initially grateful to have Character A around, soon figures out that Character A is a disaster magnet and they might have been better off sleeping.

(NOTE: We don't have to follow the legends of the Monkey King/Journey to the West. We can always pick other heroes, but I want to explore Wuxia warriors and Chinese/Eastern mythological figures in general.)

Modern Plots

โœง โ” IDEA 5: Hollywood Hustle (Modern Crime)

Character A was an aspiring Hollywood director, but they knew that in order to make it big time, they needed an adequate starting budget. From cameras, to crew, to writers, to special effects, to actors - all of this cost money. And so they took on a lot of odd jobs - retail, cleaning services, driving Uber, data entry as a 9 to 5 - but keeping up with all these things were leaving them exhausted instead of eager to actually create. There had to be a better way, right? Character A set their eyes on something big or rather an up and coming celebrity who no one really paid attention to. Character B was an actor/actress/idol with a rather big secret. Their success was being funded by big time gangsters who managed to exploit other talented people under their talent agency. Driving Character B to a gig one night, Character A sees a sliver of this vast criminal underworld play out before their eyes. It seems that Character A had a gift fall directly into their lap with their encounter with Character B. One, they were going to have an expose documentary that was gonna skyrocket their name into the upper echelon of Hollywood. Two, they might have just found the right lead, Character B, for the job.

Why, hello there! You can call me coca or kat, whichever suits your fancy! I'm a minor that's relatively new to Roleplaying so ya might have to be patient w/ me. ;-;

I generally like to match my partners lines and paragraphs however it's heavily dependent on my mood and what base material I'm provided with, I ain't gonna write a paragraph biased on how burritos tasted ๐Ÿ˜‚. My minimum paragraph count is 2-3 and I have no maximum. I'd love to try out some stardew valley or witch academia since I haven't seen many people Roleplaying with those, or maybe just a good ole' OG rp since I'm most provident in those.

Sorry if this was long winded I sometimes accidentally jabber on longer than I need to (Plus I like introducing myself :) ).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back