• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings oh no

mon

if ever just the same
HI, so I'm looking for some light-hearted and fun character relations set in a more, mature setting. What could I mean by that? I want friendly, humorous banter despite themes of teenage or young adult angst! I want drama without forgoing the joy of witty back and forth jests. I want dumb children (not literal kids please) making fools of themselves in their relationships and lives! Give me that good, real shit.

Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 paragraphs please. If we're pressed short due to dialogue, I trust that you can still carry the RP on.
- No edgy Mary Sues or Gary Stues. This is a given but it seems not everyone gets this.
- Don't let me carry the plot by myself! I have weak upper body strength.
- If romance is a thing, please know that I only do MxF. Sorry guys. You'd see LGBT OCs as sides tho.

Here's a few prompts I'm down to do:

- BODY SWAP
It's funny, it's complicated and could be borderline angst.

Let them experience what it's like to live as someone else entirely. Let them antagonize how they should act and whether or not the two muses should meet.

Bonus points if they're high school students battling through raging teenage hormones (heh).

- IMMORTAL X ASSASSIN.
"You're here to finish me off, sweetheart?"

"You need an ambulance."
"No, it always looks like this I swear."

"Oh, you're still alive."
"Now don't sound so disappointed."

"Please don't tell me you're bringing her."
"She's harmless."
"She shot you. Twice."
"It was an honest mistake."

"How many times have I died for you and you're STILL questioning my loyalty?"

"I'd take a bullet for you, you know that?"
"You're immortal and I'm going to kill you if you keep saying that."

- DEAD BUT NOT REALLY.
Muse A, who really ought to be dead, isn't and Muse B needs to find out why. And NO this is not a ghost RP.
...at least, not entirely.

"I'd rather be dead."
"Well I have some good news for you."

"You missed me. Yeah, that's right. I saw you visit my grave every day, admit it."

"I'm just saying, when I was dead I didn't have these issues."

- MY CRUSH IS A PSYCHOPATH
"That's got to be the lamest pick up line in existence."
"Don't worry. That's just plan A."
"What's plan B?"
"To take you hostage."

"The third time she broke the bullet proof glass, I knew we had to talk."

"Well this is a nice change of scenery."
"It's a prison cell."
"I was being sarcastic."

"Why are you doing that?"
"Doing what?"
"Treating me like a person."

FIRE EMBLEM FATES
Revelation route but there's more memes and two "Corrins". I have a lot of FE memes and art okay, let me put them to use.

Muse A is from Hoshido. Muse B is from Nohr. They work together to stop the war between the two countries and perhaps fall in love along the way.

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Oooooo first 2, the second especially really caught me haha :3

(If romance is involved I only do MxF). It's funny, it's complicated and could be borderline angst. Let them experience what it's like to live as someone else entirely. Let them antagonize how they should act and whether or not the two muses should meet. Bonus points if they're high school students battling through raging teenage hormones (heh).
Hmmm...would you be willing to play the female character in this one (as in the female that ends up in a male's body)?

Hmmm...would you be willing to play the female character in this one (as in the female that ends up in a male's body)?

Yeah sure. I actually have an OC for this prompt already LOL I never got to use her bc my partner bailed on me before we could start ):

- MY CRUSH IS A PSYCHOPATH
"That's got to be the lamest pick up line in existence."
"Don't worry. That's just plan A."
"What's plan B?"
"To take you hostage."

"The third time she broke the bullet proof glass, I knew we had to talk."

"Well this is a nice change of scenery."
"It's a prison cell."
"I was being sarcastic."

"Why are you doing that?"
"Doing what?"
"Treating me like a person."