Oh no what happened!!??

Fayree

Spreading magic wherever she goes
Well hi there! I’m guessing you might want to know a little bit about lil’ ol’ me? Or not. But you’re going to anyway =P

I am a role player from ages ago, but I’ve had a bit of a hiatus lately but I miss the collaboration and community that play by post Roleplays build. So here I am. I mostly roleplay fantasy, but I have been known to branch out on occasion. Romance isn’t something I write for- but if it happens to evolve out then I won’t shy away either.

I love both 1x1 and group roleplay as both have their merits and drawbacks. 1x1 is always nice and usually faster replies and you can both get your claws wet in the planning side of things. Groups are great for the diversity of writing styles and characterisations, and having plot spring as a surprise to react to is always fun! Fair warning though- I always aim for at least three paragraphs per post and expect my partners to do the same.

Outside of this, I am an avid reader and I love playing games whether they are video, board or pen and paper format. I also cosplay (mostly from anime) and do Viking era re-enactment (yes we use real swords, no they are not sharp). I also work in a lab, which cuts my reply time short as I can only really check things in my breaks or at home.

So. Feel free to say hi, I look forward to meeting you all.

Greetings, Fayree. =] I am a fantasy buff myself, and have years of rp experience...not so much on a forum, though.

I hope you find and make many friends here =]

Well. There’s first times for everything! Maybe once I get pm access we could arrange something?

Heyo, another fellow fantasy fan, reader and cosplayer here, nice to meet you! (:
May I ask what cosplays you've done till now? (:

Also- that avatar is epic XD

Heyo, another fellow fantasy fan, reader and cosplayer here, nice to meet you! (:
May I ask what cosplays you've done till now? (:

Also- that avatar is epic XD

Oooh yay!!

Hmmm, Kurumu Korono from RosarioxVampire, I tried a Ponytail Ballgown but I’m not sure it really came off right, Mami Tomoe from Puebla Magi Madoka Magica and I’m working on Velma from Scooby Doo. Oh! And Twighlight Sparkle from MLP. How about yourself??

Thank you! I love science puns ^_^

Whee, sounds great!
I'm trying to imagine the twilight sparkle one right now... did you do the anthromorph version or working with an x connection to create moving hind legs? o:

I've done Malourne from WOW, the mad hatter from AIW, Zuko from TLA, a general steampunk thingy, Sans from Undertale and Rin Okumura from Ao No Exorcist :D currently working on Papyrus from Undertale and Deadpool :D

Same tho!^^ you know that one with Helium? XD
He He He-
Laughing Gas XD

They are pretty cool, but I’m doing them all over now that I’ve skilled up a lot. The twilight sparkle was my take on a human version before the equestria girls were a thing. So gajinka more than anything I guess.

Yours all sound pretty cool too!!

So good! Have you heard any about oxygen and potassium? They’re pretty ok.
=P

Ahh okay, sounds cool! Kinda funny how you had the idea to gijinka them before the producers had it X3

Thanks^^ roomie had to save me out of some red spandex the other day when I tried to get deadpool's suit done.. glorious day XD

Oh Jesus that one... dude xD but I'm gonna think like a proton and stay positive ;D

Sup. You sound like you know how to RP. Do you happen to enjoy horror? Afterall, fantasies can also be horrific.

Altayr Altayr
Haha yeah. It was right before too. Like, I finished and it came out and I was like ‘oh bother well I guess next time.’ Haha.
Oh, oh dear. At least you got rescued haha. Pro tip- reinforce the crotch seam. If any seam is going to go at an inopportune time, it’s the crotch seam.
Oxygen Magnesium that was amazing.

Hawkmoth Hawkmoth
I do. I love horror! I’ve never written much of it, but it is actually one of my favourite movie genres (when I manage to watch a film anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread