• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oh My Disney!

ShinyInk

x49Lu78.gif

Everyone (well mostly everyone) loves Disney and the interesting stories woven by the many different characters it creates for us on film! Imagine if the same characters you enjoyed were given a situation based on them colliding in the exact same world! Picture the exciting setting if Ariel were to accidentally swim her way into the rivers of the pride lands and come face to face with Simba! Or Quasimodo taking social pointers from Emperor Kuzco! Or the fearsome Tamatoa being awoken from his nap by a certain lost "demigodess" with a blonde braid and ice powers! Baloo the bear having to get used to the idea of having Stitch for a little brother! Detective Basil of Baker Street finding himself in the company of Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear! The possibilities are absolutely endless!

If you're interested in an idea of this caliber, I'd enjoy discussing and roleplaying with you about a possible plot. As far as the ones I'm interested in, I'd love to try humorous roleplays around:

Ariel and Simba in the pride lands

Detective Basil and Woody and/or Buzz Lightyear

Tamatoa and Elsa

If you have any alternate ideas, just PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back