• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Oh look, there's an open seat!

SempiternalGlow

Unlucky Member
Lovely to see that you've taken the time to gander over this. I thank you. Please, stay here for a moment. Take a seat and be comfortable- or try to at least. As you can guess, from where this is posted, I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner (or partners if possible). I won't type much up here but below would probably be more of the stuff you'd want to read.

After reading (hopefully) feel free to send me a PM or something if you're interested~

Note! I'm still under the 10/24 rule so I can't send PMs yet.

• Awe, you want to know about me?

Sorry but, I won't actually go on into anything personal. Just some descriptions about my roleplaying "style". First, and most importantly, I believe, is that I'm rusty. Haha, yeah, rusty. Not only that, but I am greatly inexperienced when it comes to roleplaying in forums. As you can see, I have grammatical issues. I hope to fix that, eventually.

I usually type 1~2 paragraphs, but that's mainly because I don't have enough experience with RP partners who type more than that.

I have roleplayed as either gender; but I haven't been a male in a long time so I'm rusty in that department. I've only done FxM and MxM BUT I can try doing FxF. So yes, I'm willing to do any orientation.

I have RPed as multiple characters in the past, but... That was quite a while back. I've been wanting to try it again though.

I also like to get deep into my RP plots. As well as the settings. To make sense of them and go out of the way to plan them out. Well, sometimes. Mainly if I'm hooked on the idea. This also goes with character creation so I tend to do some research. It's not perfect but it's hard to make descriptions of something I'm unsure of. Because of this, I do end up taking time replying sometimes.

I tend to babble a lot and ask too many questions, but that's just because I want to know what you're thinking about the RP or to know if I'm doing things correctly. Ahhh, but I'm not really sure what to put in here. If you want to know anything more than this, we'll have to converse in PM! Oh, but I'm not sharing anything if you're not, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'd be interested in sharing some ideas, if you're still available. Would you need me to send a PM?

Fangs9090 said:
Hey! I'd be interested in sharing some ideas, if you're still available. Would you need me to send a PM?
Why, hello there! I'd love to hear your ideas and see if we'll be compatible with roleplaying~ Just send me a PM (still on the 10/24 rule (:'())

Users who are viewing this thread

Back