• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Oh How Judgement Calls

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
So I thought I'd try something different.

This is basically a courtroom rp where we have one lawyer, one prosecutor, one judge, some defendants and some witnesses, and we go through the defendants one at a time with the lawyer prosecutor and judge as regulars. It's an old-fashioned court system where the judge decides on a verdict rather than a jury. Oh and the defendants and witnesses can be regulars and switch roles and stuff every once in a while. So in each case it could be the same people playing different characters, except for the 3 mentioned above who stay the same.

Just thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

Roles:

Lawyer - taken by moi

Prosecutor - Sigismund

Judge - IllusiveShade

Defendants - Harbinger

Witnesses -

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! This looks like a pretty awesome idea. (Inspired by Ace Attorney?)

Anyway if possible I would like to be prosecutor.

Also I hope you don't mind that I'll probably be a bit slow. (I live in Denmark so it's GMT + 2 hours here. And most people I know on this site usually lives in USA. So bit of a time difference there.)

And a question/idea: It could be possible to have multiple lawyers. (Maybe just two of each?) Too mix it up a bit. Since everyone have a different playstyle/tactic?

Of course you're the boss with it. ^ ^ just an idea that popped up from my half asleep mind.

tapidi tapiti tap. Here's a talk.

Sure, I put your name down! Although judging from the lack of views/replies, I don't know if this is gonna take off.

Well, you could alwas set the roleplay up. Not everyone looks into the recruitment forums. Also spread it, ask in shoutbox once in a while 'bout it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back