Oh, Hiyya! <3

Hi there! <3
My name is Angel, and it's awesome to meet you. I've been writing my whole life, and roleplaying for years as well. I enjoy creating stories and experiences with other people with a like mind.

I have many characters to roleplay with and tons of experience in a lot of different subject matter. Let me know if you wanna roleplay together! I'm new to the site so feel free to say hi! I'm here to make new friends!

Welcome to the site. You won't regret spending a significant portion of your life here.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Hope you settle in OK~
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Hi there! <3
My name is Angel, and it's awesome to meet you. I've been writing my whole life, and roleplaying for years as well. I enjoy creating stories and experiences with other people with a like mind.

I have many characters to roleplay with and tons of experience in a lot of different subject matter. Let me know if you wanna roleplay together! I'm new to the site so feel free to say hi! I'm here to make new friends!
Hi there, Angel! How are you?

That's good <3 I'm glad. I haven't actually had any time to roleplay yet so I'm just looking around for a bit. :)
Well, you could go to my profile and into recent activites than check out Unstable Magic, you might like it & if you do, we can rp it. c:

Users who are viewing this thread