Oh, hi there!

Koriva

Nothing is ever easy.
Um, let's see…

I'm not really good at introductions (unless they are IC, oddly), but here goes!
I'll be known here as Koriva. No, it obviously isn’t my real name, but I’m sort shy in real life, or you may say I'm a 'private' person and I take time to open up to people, so please allow me that mask for a while.

I am female and I'm 30 years old (yeah, I know that's a bit above the average age around here, but I do what I love) and so, I prefer to avoid RPing with people under the legal age. I feel the age gap might become a problem, so- yeah. Just putting it out there.

I am a long time Rper, and have been at it for about 14 years, on and off.
I used to RP quite a lot in my teens, but when I reached 18 real life took precedence over my interests and I had to stop due to lack of time. It doesn’t mean I stopped writing, in fact my writing had flourished and deepened during that time, and I started developing my own story world and a whole army of characters to live in it. After about three years I met a nice person via her posted stories and we started RPing together. Our RP partnership had been long and creative, satisfying and so very fun. Both our story worlds had gained depth and size over the years through our joined brainstorming and RP.

Sadly, though, real life had caught up with her and I've been on a dry spell for quite a while, which is what's driving me to seek public RP again. It's not easy, as I've become quite accustomed to RPing with someone who knows me, my quirks, my habits, my long time characters and my world. I suppose that just like real life romance and breakup, it's going to take time for me to shake off the rust and come back to the RP pool, but I'm willing to try.

I'm interested in most kinds of fantasy, animals (canines, felines, dragons, almost anything, though rarely anthro.), I love Dark Elves (and have created lore in that subject) and the fandoms I can see myself playing are mostly Avengers and dragon riders(Pern or otherwise).

I can play both male and female roles and dont shy from MxM or FxF and I can double or more (7 being my record number of characters played simultaneously in one RP, though it is rather taxing)
I love the psychology behind characters, their relationships with other characters and what motivates them, what makes a character grow. I've often come out of my comfort zone for the sake of writing a new type of relationship and exploring it. I can play darker themes, power plays, control and more, though I refuse taboos of the familial kind and such.
I'm also a sucker of fix-it and character-mending stories, where a character is rebuilt back from a broken state.
I adore world-building, race-building and character development, and am open to RP in original worlds if I like their idea.
All in all I'm very open to suggestions. If something's not in the list, just ask me about it.

I'm a past tense, third person RPer most of the time. It just feels the most comfortable to me. I also tend to be quite descriptive when I write. I rarely one-line.
My life is a bit hectic and I live in a GMT+2 time-zone so it can take a day or two for me to return posts.
I am not an English native speaker, but I do consider myself literate and make a real effort to correct what mistakes I have.

And that's about it, I think! This has become a rather long introduction, to be honest. Please forgive my rambling.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

*Takes a cookie and munches happily*
Why thank you for the welcome ^_^
It'll take some time for me to get back into RP shape, but I've made the first step!
*Reaches to take another cookie and finds the platter empty*
Oh, I'm terriby sorry about this. I have a character with a near obsession for cookies. ^33^

Um, let's see…

I'm not really good at introductions (unless they are IC, oddly), but here goes!
I'll be known here as Koriva. No, it obviously isn’t my real name, but I’m sort shy in real life, or you may say I'm a 'private' person and I take time to open up to people, so please allow me that mask for a while.

I am female and I'm 30 years old (yeah, I know that's a bit above the average age around here, but I do what I love) and so, I prefer to avoid RPing with people under the legal age. I feel the age gap might become a problem, so- yeah. Just putting it out there.

I am a long time Rper, and have been at it for about 14 years, on and off.
I used to RP quite a lot in my teens, but when I reached 18 real life took precedence over my interests and I had to stop due to lack of time. It doesn’t mean I stopped writing, in fact my writing had flourished and deepened during that time, and I started developing my own story world and a whole army of characters to live in it. After about three years I met a nice person via her posted stories and we started RPing together. Our RP partnership had been long and creative, satisfying and so very fun. Both our story worlds had gained depth and size over the years through our joined brainstorming and RP.

Sadly, though, real life had caught up with her and I've been on a dry spell for quite a while, which is what's driving me to seek public RP again. It's not easy, as I've become quite accustomed to RPing with someone who knows me, my quirks, my habits, my long time characters and my world. I suppose that just like real life romance and breakup, it's going to take time for me to shake off the rust and come back to the RP pool, but I'm willing to try.

I'm interested in most kinds of fantasy, animals (canines, felines, dragons, almost anything, though rarely anthro.), I love Dark Elves (and have created lore in that subject) and the fandoms I can see myself playing are mostly Avengers and dragon riders(Pern or otherwise).

I can play both male and female roles and dont shy from MxM or FxF and I can double or more (7 being my record number of characters played simultaneously in one RP, though it is rather taxing)
I love the psychology behind characters, their relationships with other characters and what motivates them, what makes a character grow. I've often come out of my comfort zone for the sake of writing a new type of relationship and exploring it. I can play darker themes, power plays, control and more, though I refuse taboos of the familial kind and such.
I'm also a sucker of fix-it and character-mending stories, where a character is rebuilt back from a broken state.
I adore world-building, race-building and character development, and am open to RP in original worlds if I like their idea.
All in all I'm very open to suggestions. If something's not in the list, just ask me about it.

I'm a past tense, third person RPer most of the time. It just feels the most comfortable to me. I also tend to be quite descriptive when I write. I rarely one-line.
My life is a bit hectic and I live in a GMT+2 time-zone so it can take a day or two for me to return posts.
I am not an English native speaker, but I do consider myself literate and make a real effort to correct what mistakes I have.

And that's about it, I think! This has become a rather long introduction, to be honest. Please forgive my rambling.
Enjoy your stay here, I'm new myself and already liking what this site has to offer :P

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Thank you!! I'm trying to familiarize myself with the site and its mechanics ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread