Oficial Theme!

What shall be the official theme of the RP?

• Night Life (Dark Theme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RPN Default Theme

• No Official Theme at All

• Total voters

Archene

Keeper of Balance
As some of you, may or may not know. Each person can use a different theme in the forum. Their theme can be changed through a button that can be usually found in the lower part of the page.

On another note, whenever someone copies text in this website and pastes it for a post, the background and text from the text remain. Which is wonderful if you are using the same theme. Otherwise people in the dark theme can find themselves with black text on white background, and people with light theme can find themselves reading light gray text on a dark gray background.

Considering how there are people who use both images with transparent background as well as colored text, both which may be partly distorted given a different background. I am putting up this pool to see whether or not I shall set an official theme for this subforum.

This theme will not affect your theme anywhere else in the RPNation and will help us avoid previously mentioned problems.

The options are Night Life theme (a dark theme), RPN's default theme (a terrible blue and white theme *shudders*) and simply leaving things as they.

Personally, I prefer the Night LIfe theme as my eyes can't handle reading on a light background for as long as I spend on the website. Any comments and thoughts on the matter can be discussed here, I hope all of us reach an agreement by December 16. Cast votes on the pool~ please~

Users who are viewing this thread