News & Updates Official RpNation Merchandise

RpNation Merchandise
HXFYXnj.png

RpNation Store
You'll be able to find hoodies, t-shirts, stickers, mugs, totebags each in different styles and colors! You can find all of our official merchandise here!
RpNation is not just a roleplaying site, we are a center for amazing creativity, from writers to musicians and artists alike. Being able to support that was a huge priority for us when we researched and setup merch. Our RpNation Store will regularly be updated with new merch and art to help support and fund the site, with a portion of the sales going to each artist that made the design.

Our current offerings are made by the amazingly talented @AEONmeteorite who has helped us set this all up. They have made a wide selection of shark based apparel to celebrate the site and the launch of our merch, but in the future, Creation Nation designs can be inspired from our website design or anything from our artists’ creative minds.

We are not currently looking for more artists but we won't be opposed to working with more in the future.

Pateron supporters, don't forget to use your promotion code (found in your email or Patreon messages) to receive a store-wide discount for both merchandise lines! All store proceeds benefit the site and allow for new and exciting features to be investigated for our community to enjoy. Thanks to the community for your feedback and enthusiasm! This dream would not have been possible without your dedication and support. <3

Click each item to view more colors and styles on the store website!
Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 6.09.28 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The staff would love to hear your merchandise suggestions. Let us know if you would like to see something specific! 💗

I see no hats.

Teespring does not do hats currently, but I think they will in the future. They do things like pillows, blankets, socks, phonecases, etc. We had to keep it short for our first launch since we did the Official Logo store and then our fun creation nation store.

I just wanna say... Dwiz probably has convos from 2015 of me asking about merch. This is like, actual, legit, angels-from-on-high, chorus-in-the-background, kind of site news for me.

(can we get cardboard Ghan masks so we can all be Ghan for Halloween?)

iron-on patches

If you go to stickers and do die cut, that might be as close as you can currently, they are stronger then normal stickers, vinyl (like patches), and can go on cars, and clothes, and such.

There are honestly too many varistions of each product and color, as well as stuff in the Creation Nation store that we can't showcase without going crazy.

firefox_8Iq2fRZLZ9.png

Also as you can all tell, there's a color I like the most. (Getting that blue was a huge win :D!) but all the merch looks great in Red...

Maybe a notebook or writing supplies?
It would be cool to have a notebook made for planning characters/lore/etc
Doesn't have to be for the site, but for in general, like an idea or sketchbook

I second notebooks! If the store does well, maybe some pins in the future?

Maybe a notebook or writing supplies?
It would be cool to have a notebook made for planning characters/lore/etc
Doesn't have to be for the site, but for in general, like an idea or sketchbook

That definitely sounds like it can go on creation nation! The secondary store is for all the non logo based ideas (That don't say RpNation).

I second notebooks! If the store does well, maybe some pins in the future?

Definitely!

Woo! I really like this! And where else in the world are you going to get it? How cool! =)

Swag ideas:
Black mugs (Dark Mode)! Not just dark blue. =)
Masks (2-ply at least, preferably 3-ply, cotton and reusable)!
Mousepads?
I want stuff I am going make use of! =)

Hooray for RP Nation! 8D

I like big mugs and I cannot lie (but, I've changed my mind from earlier on - I'll take just about any mug with RP Nation on it!)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back