News & Updates Official RpNation Merchandise

RpNation Merchandise
HXFYXnj.png

RpNation Store
You'll be able to find hoodies, t-shirts, stickers, mugs, totebags each in different styles and colors! You can find all of our official merchandise here!
RpNation is not just a roleplaying site, we are a center for amazing creativity, from writers to musicians and artists alike. Being able to support that was a huge priority for us when we researched and setup merch. Our RpNation Store will regularly be updated with new merch and art to help support and fund the site, with a portion of the sales going to each artist that made the design.

Our current offerings are made by the amazingly talented @AEONmeteorite who has helped us set this all up. They have made a wide selection of shark based apparel to celebrate the site and the launch of our merch, but in the future, Creation Nation designs can be inspired from our website design or anything from our artists’ creative minds.

We are not currently looking for more artists but we won't be opposed to working with more in the future.

Pateron supporters, don't forget to use your promotion code (found in your email or Patreon messages) to receive a store-wide discount for both merchandise lines! All store proceeds benefit the site and allow for new and exciting features to be investigated for our community to enjoy. Thanks to the community for your feedback and enthusiasm! This dream would not have been possible without your dedication and support. <3

Click each item to view more colors and styles on the store website!
Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 6.09.28 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i just wanted to say that what is going on right now IS TOTALLY EPIC. Like you should have done this a long time ago do you guys realize how much money you guys are about to make? Anyway this awesome and i thought i should express it....see you later guys and have a good rest O' your day!

RpNation Merchandise
HXFYXnj.png

RpNation Logo Store
You'll be able to find hoodies, t-shirts, stickers, mugs, totebags each in different styles and colors! You can find all of our official merchandise here!
Creation Nation
RpNation is not just a roleplaying site, we are a center for amazing creativity, from writers to musicians and artists alike. Being able to support that was a huge priority for us when we researched and setup merch. Our RpNation Logo Store above will not have new additions often except for special circumstances, but our secondary store, Creation Nation will regularly be updated with new merch and art to help support and fund the site, with a portion of the sales going to each artist that made the design.

Our current offerings are made by the amazingly talented @AEONmeteorite who has helped us set this all up. They have made a wide selection of shark based apparel to celebrate the site and the launch of our merch, but in the future, Creation Nation designs can be inspired from our website design or anything from our artists’ creative minds.

We are not currently looking for more artists but we won't be opposed to working with more in the future.

Pateron supporters, don't forget to use your promotion code (found in your email or Patreon messages) to receive a store-wide discount for both merchandise lines! All store proceeds benefit the site and allow for new and exciting features to be investigated for our community to enjoy. Thanks to the community for your feedback and enthusiasm! This dream would not have been possible without your dedication and support. <3

RpNation Logo Merchandise
Click each item to view more colors and styles on the full website!

View attachment 785874
Creation Nation Merchandise
Click each item to view more colors and styles on the full website!

View attachment 785875
Thank you so much for posting this!

Bullets. Engraved with RPN logo.
Ankle trackers.
Duct Tape.
A Shovel.
Handcuffs.

Yeah, you have to click on the hoodies, and switch to the type of hoodie you want. Zipper hoodies have a smaller logo onfront and the big crest on the back for the logo ones.
Mkay it's entirely possible that I'm just being a derp, but I could not find an option to switch to a zip-up hoodie when I clicked it ^^"

Mkay it's entirely possible that I'm just being a derp, but I could not find an option to switch to a zip-up hoodie when I clicked it ^^"
You click on a hoodie and below the image there are 'Similar products' and one of them is a zipper hoodie!

Oh, the hoodies look really comfy and cute!

If you’re still taking suggestions for merch ideas, I’d love to get a baseball cap and/or a beanie with RPNation shark too.

I have a large baseball cap/dad hat collection that I wear on the summer and beanies are so warm and cozy for the winter. :)

Oh, the hoodies look really comfy and cute!

If you’re still taking suggestions for merch ideas, I’d love to get a baseball cap and/or a beanie with RPNation shark too.

I have a large baseball cap/dad hat collection that I wear on the summer and beanies are so warm and cozy for the winter. :)

Will see what we can do :)!

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard RP Nation-themed dice sets with bags (preferably velvet because it's durable, classy, often affordable, and feels nice). =)

Last edited:
It would be really cool one day, driving down the road and you see someone with a RP Nation bumper sticker on the back of their car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back