News & Updates Official RpNation Merchandise

RpNation Merchandise
HXFYXnj.png

RpNation Store
You'll be able to find hoodies, t-shirts, stickers, mugs, totebags each in different styles and colors! You can find all of our official merchandise here!
RpNation is not just a roleplaying site, we are a center for amazing creativity, from writers to musicians and artists alike. Being able to support that was a huge priority for us when we researched and setup merch. Our RpNation Store will regularly be updated with new merch and art to help support and fund the site, with a portion of the sales going to each artist that made the design.

Our current offerings are made by the amazingly talented AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite who has helped us set this all up. They have made a wide selection of shark based apparel to celebrate the site and the launch of our merch, but in the future, Creation Nation designs can be inspired from our website design or anything from our artists’ creative minds.

We are not currently looking for more artists but we won't be opposed to working with more in the future.

Pateron supporters, don't forget to use your promotion code (found in your email or Patreon messages) to receive a store-wide discount for both merchandise lines! All store proceeds benefit the site and allow for new and exciting features to be investigated for our community to enjoy. Thanks to the community for your feedback and enthusiasm! This dream would not have been possible without your dedication and support. <3

Click each item to view more colors and styles on the store website!
Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 6.09.28 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe host an event on the site to collect and compile writing tips/tricks/etc into a little booklet or something?
Like donating our experience to others
I mean I'd love to do so
Even if it wasn't made into an item for the store it would be cool to have such a collection of community experience regardless

Maybe host an event on the site to collect and compile writing tips/tricks/etc into a little booklet or something?
Like donating our experience to others
I mean I'd love to do so
Even if it wasn't made into an item for the store it would be cool to have such a collection of community experience regardless

That also sounds fun!

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard

Hey DWiz? Any idea why the Assorted Stories mug can come in black but the RP Nation logo mug (same size and price) doesn't?

Update: All good! Kaerri hath provided explanation! =)

To all the users here and who see this, I'm absolutely grinning ear to ear seeing how kind everyone is! I love this site and the community!

And my order is in! Hooooraaaay! Can't wait for RP Nation swag!! 8D

Oooooooooh this is awesome! I know what I'm getting once I start earning the moolahs from Kortia <3 <3

I wonder if it would be possible to do a booklet of character sheet type things? For personal character creation needs? 🤔 Although that might be a wee bit complicated, AND WE ALREADY HAVE A SH'MARK SHIRT WHAT MORE COULD WE NEED!!!!!?????

These look amazing, and man I love the shark designs by AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite !
I think I'll order the hoodie and the sticker soon! :D
Plus, I'm really glad it isn't tied to Patreon as it was originally planned. The idea with the discounts is great. See that's what I love about RPNation, you guys really care about what the community says and suggests.
You did an awesome job again ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back