Official RpN PSN Community

Hey All,

So for the past few years we've tried to do gaming groups on PC and those haven't gone so well since not every one has gaming capable machines. The most successes we've had in uniting people were for console based stuff and Mobile since those are way more accessible. In light of these results I have been convinced by requests from users and staff alike to create an RpN Community on the Playstation Network. So if you have some sort of PSN playstation device (i believe ps3 works? Please don't hold me to that, I only have a ps4) come have fun with myself and others while you wait for your next post in your favorite roleplay :)!

Community Name: RpNation

-My Personal Info-

My Username: AppleSapling

Games: FF15, Watch Dogs 2, Until Dawn, Destiny, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us Remastered

Hey, is there an app for RpN? Because i usually get more phone time than computer time.

Also, where are you in The Last Guardian?

Last edited by a moderator:
So many RPN Destiny players. Anyone wanna start up a clan or list specifically to figure out who plays destiny? Would be cool to add a lot more people to my list of people to do strikes with. Can also help out with some content if anyone needs it.

Sounds cool to me. I'll join, (even though I'm an Xboc user)

i have a Wii U and we can play just dance and just feel the rhythm of the beat bro 

You just read my mind

But anyways...
1371296057195.jpg

IS overwatch really that good?

Also I have two

one for ps3 and one for ps4

the ps3 is (don't judge) F3AR-_Godless

Ps4 is Bud__Da__Zombie

there is two underscores between each word

Greetings all

My name is StriderBro (not on PS4) and I mostly play Warframe, Overwatch, and GTA5. If anyone wants to add me for roleplaying in game or just playing, pm me and we can talk

IS overwatch really that good?

Also I have two

one for ps3 and one for ps4

the ps3 is (don't judge) F3AR-_Godless

Ps4 is Bud__Da__Zombie

there is two underscores between each word

Overwatch IS that good. I find it to be fun. (I don't have it though, I played it at a friends)

Aye. Add me. Reyce1. (Little brother choose my name while I was doing something). 

Games i play are nfs. Cod mw remaster. The crew gta 

Anyone who wants to add me go ahead, my information is in the first post of this thread :)!

Bummer, I'd love to play some Destiny with someone from RPN but I have a PS3 and I can't play with others playing on PS4 (Destiny why) T^T I will def join the group tho, if PS3 also works for that! :D

Admittedly I am a Destiny noob but it's fun! Cx

Username xEvilDuckyx 

Also, if anyone would like to add me separately, feel free. Just shoot me a message to let me know who you are, please. I'll join in probably about hour to hour and a half. Till then folks, toodles! 

Finally I can make new friends on PSN. :3

PSN: jbugtheslasher

games: Destiny (All dlc's), Black ops 3, Infinite warfare, MWR, and dishonered. For now ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back