• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello my friends and not friends, it’s melody here with a new roleplay idea. This one is one I had, but to nobody coming.

so this is the fandom house. People from all kinds of fandoms are transported to live here, or sign up as a social experiment.

you can be anyone, but I do have a few things I need to mention.

1. Discord is out of the picture. I don’t have discord and do not plan to get one any time soon

2. Under no circumstances will ANYONE murder anyone, or drug them, or do anything bad to them. Just be nice okay :)

3. please be at least 13. There is no 18+ stuff, but I just want to be safe.

4. no fnaf characters, or call of duty, or any shooters, and murder monster scps It really plays into the no murder thing.

5. Everyone who is not allready human, is now human. I’m probably going to okay at least one cookie run charecter so this is important to keep in mind.

that’s all for now, reply if your interested please :)

Helloo, do they have to be from a fandom? I have a dead OC I'd enjoy writing for. He's stuck in purgatory, and has this void power where he can teleport short distances (but he doesn't like doing it because he's afraid of the darkness, and the void is *pretty* dark.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back