• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Of Wings, Maps and Spells

Seraph X

Prince of the Realm of Dreams
Okay, folks, I need some help here. Also, in case you haven't guessed, this is going to be done for free if anyone does it.

I need some art-based help.

I'm trying to create a story about a world wherein there are these two characters who seem like nothing but become heroes. Basically, it's outcast girl meets unique boy, they bond over the things that make them different, and they end up saving the world. However, I want to have it happen in a world where magic is a thing that anyone can learn but not many bother to learn a lot more than they need to know, and I want to have there be a mix of modern tech with a good amount of steampunk/Sci-Fi inventing going on. For hopefully obvious reasons, it's not our world. But I want a few maps made to help me plan it out, cause this story's gonna have a lot of sequels if I can help it. I also would like to have some art made of the main characters if possible.

If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.

For clarification, I need a city map and a world map first and foremost. Beyond that, I'd like art of my characters done in either a "realistic" style or an "anime" style similar to that used on the Digimon anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back