• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Tooth and Nail [Fantasy RP]

GolemGuy

Time Stands Still
May I greet you all to Of Tooth and Nail

A world were man and monster coexist.
The Dragon Domains, a region of the world where ancient and powerful dragons rule the lands, skies, and seas
Cities of grandeur, bastions of power, and towns of great riches.

Before we get into more details, I would like to annouce that this RP is headed by not one, not two, but three GMs.
GolemGuy GolemGuy PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ManyFaces ManyFaces
All three of us worked on this RP, and we hope you enjoy

This roleplay takes place in a region called the Dragon Domains, which is made up of 10 provinces, each governed in different ways by their respective Dragon Lord.
This also takes place in an area of time reminiscent to the Victorian Era, but each province treats it differently, so prepare your top hats and blouses.
If you want a much more in-depth analysis of the Dragon Domains, I suggest you refer to the lore page, which will encompass the geography, major towns/cities, and the Dragon Lords themselves.

Pages
Main
Character Sheets
Lore

Rules & Expectations

This looks interesting, but what's the main plotline? Or in other words what is keeping all of our characters together? (Rather than being allowed to go off exploring the world seperately)

Well, it is going to be sandbox for a bit, but then it'll become a murder mystery, and a series of clues will lead the characters to each other
This looks interesting, but what's the main plotline? Or in other words what is keeping all of our characters together? (Rather than being allowed to go off exploring the world seperately)

Let me know if you ever decide to open it back up GolemGuy GolemGuy

This seems like a really neat RP and I'd love to join if given the opportunity!
I'll be sure to do that, it'd still be open, but we have already 12 players excluding me an the other GMs, if there's ever a point where we are open, I'll notify you immediately! If we don't start by Thursday, I'll notify you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back