• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π—›π—œπ——π——π—˜π—‘ β € 𝙄𝙉 β € 𝗦𝗑𝗒π—ͺ.

lisbeth

β € β € π—˜π—¬π—˜π—¦ β € π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜©π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ β € β € β € π‘Ž β € π—™π—”π—–π—˜.

H I D D E Nβ €I Nβ €S N O W
A LISBETH PARTNER SEARCH

IS YOUR LOVE STRONG ENOUGH ?

now playing . . .

I.

II.

III.

• I

ntroduction.

NOTE! Please PM me instead of replying to this thread.​

Hey hey, I'm LISBETH, a twenty-two-year-old university student studying English Literature and Creative Writing; with a huge adoration for cinema and additional interests in video games, fashion, reading, and etcetera! I'm not just looking for somebody to roleplay with, but somebody to co-write heartfelt, intense, and nuanced stories with me who is as enthusiastic about our stories as I am. I’m in this for the long-term and I hope you are too.

G

uidelines.

Please be at least EIGHTEEN !

I am LGBT+ and neurodivergent; I do not accept bigotry of any kind.

Posts from anywhere between 300 to 1,000 words (more is fine, just no less), but please never feel pressured to write a certain amount for the sake of it.

I write a spectrum of characters (of all ages, ethnicities, gender / sexual identities, ailments and conditions, and etcetera); I'm not solely here to fulfill a romantic fantasy of yours.

Please be pro-active. Contribute any ideas you have, ask questions; let's make this a collaborative experience.

I go the extra mile creating playlists, moodboards, and making my role-plays look presentable and aesthetically pleasing.

I am diagnosed with SEVERE ADHD and sometimes take a while to respond (both IC and OOC). Please be patient with me; I’m trying my best, I promise.

If romance is involved, then I want a balance between it and the plot (I lose interest easily if romance is all we've got going on.) However, F βˆ• F is my most preferred pairing for romance.

I write in the third person past tense.

Realistic face claims (or written descriptions) only.

I’m hoping to explore some graphic themes such as mental illness, addiction, violence, and etcetera (any sensitive topic must be RESEARCHED and WRITTEN RESPECTFULLY!)

My favourite role-plays are the ones where I became good friends with my partner. I'm incredibly chatty and I want to talk to you about more than just the roleplay. Besides, relationships between characters in films always seem more authentic when the actors get along, right?

I'm open to using different mediums (on site, Discord, Google Docs) for roleplaying, though I prefer to use Discord for OOC.

I’m 100% ghost friendly.

A writing sample would be much appreciated, but don’t worry if you have nothing on hand.

β€˜[. . .] What do they say, if you had to sum it up? They say I'm insane. No, it's okay. You can nod because it's true. I am INSANE.’

β€˜[. . .] What do they say, if you had to sum it up? They say I'm insane. No, it's okay. You can nod because it's true. I am INSANE.’

coded by uxie.

Last edited:
LIVING DEAD BUMP !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back