• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Scales and Flesh | Fantasy | Open

Astrophil

(°_°)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

Of Scales and Flesh​

"Dragons invented ambition. Humans follow it blindly."

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

• 1. Plot
    2. Rules
    3. Locations
    4. Roles Info/Character List
    5. Character Sheet
    6. Other Forums
    7. Others/Q&As

Last edited:
Ooooh. This seems interesting. I'd be interested in reserving the role of pure dragon for now.

I would also be interested in reserving a drake character role if that's alright.

I would be interested in rping as a dragon knight. Are the knights still loyal to any organisation? I feel like the idea of a rogue dragon-knight would be pretty cool.

I would be interested in rping as a dragon knight. Are the knights still loyal to any organisation? I feel like the idea of a rogue dragon-knight would be pretty cool.
With the way they were treated, some dragon knights hate their creators, but some still hold them in high regards. Half of the orphans volunteered while the other half were forced.

Digging the plot you got going on here.
If plausible, I'd like to snag a pure dragon role.

im interested!
i'd like to reserve a princess and/or wyrm role!

Last edited:
Roles would be reserved. Once most of it is filled out, then the limit of the roles will be removed.

Astrophil Astrophil so like how big are Wyrms in like comparison to a city bus? And like dragons must be like 1000s of years old but like about how long lived would a typical Wyrm or Drake be?
Wyrms are around 40-50 feet tall, while dragons are 85+.

Dragons can live up to 1000 years old, yes. Wyrms and Drakes were documented but got destroyed while the dragons raided the church.
With a bit of info recovered, it's unclear how long Wyrms can last. However, the church believed they have a higher chance of death somewhere in the 100 age gap.

Drakes are closer to humans when it comes to aging. Think of them as advanced humans (along with the Dragon-Knights). They have longer lifespans than your average human but would become weaker as the years go on. Depending on which clan a Drake is living in when a leader is getting too old, a young Drake (leader's younger relatives) will fight/kill them for the position as leader. However, they're times when the leader would step down after picking the new heir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back