• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Men and Mer || Pirates and Sirens, Oh my! || Pirates Needed!

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
61f83408bf16b7af1eecee4e5359bd7a.jpg
Of Men and MerThey were the most renown pirate crew of the current world, and as such the most wanted. However they were quick and lethal, besting and pillaging everyone from lone fishermen to triumphantly kicking various nation’s navy out of the water. Everyone believed them to be unstoppable, soon to begin conquering small countries. However… fate had a different idea.

The storm had blew in out of nowhere. Waves towering at ungodly heights tossing the imposing ship around as if it were nothing but a child’s toy. So it wasn’t a huge surprise when it finally was swallowed hole, the crew being tossed into the water at the mercy of the sea.

It was a wonder when a few of the crew finally woke on the beach of a desolate island, the crew that had survived appearing half drowned and disorientated, clearly wondering how they were going to make it off the huge landmass they landed on.

However, unbeknownst to them, this island had been inhabited. And the natives aren’t too happy.

Information
Alright, so I’ve been craving something to do with pirates lately and so why put one up. The idea of this, if the title didn’t already give you an idea, is that this pirate crew is now stranded on this huge island that seemed to be untouched. But there is a local (mostly unorganized) group of sirens that aren’t glad their previously private space has been invaded. From there I plan on having it be more character guided, whether they all die from not being able to survive without a ship to at war with the merfolk, we’ll have to see.

Also, to explain before I get to the roles, these sirens aren’t going to be your standard, traditional ones. I had been inspired by an image I found that they can’t reproduce naturally, but rather are a creation of the goddess of the sea. More of, woman (meaning they have to be female) who had been tossed off of ships or tried to be drowned would become one if their death was unavoidable and undeserved. They have somewhat sharpened teeth, slight claws, eyes that reflect the colors of their scales which are normally rather dark hues, a hypnotic singing voice, and can lose their tail for 12 hours being a transformation is forced due to dehydration.

And before you give me the “but my crew member’s gonna be female, why didn the-” Stop. I said if their death was unavoidable, but they survived. Yet if you still want to play one, there are a few hiding among them (how they kept it from the crew, it's called being creative) and it would be a possibility to be turned within the IC.

Sirens are seen as a myth, although it is well known that if someone were to see one, their death was sure to follow.

Roles
This will be first come, first serve for reservation but please only take a role if you are sure you will stick around.

PiratesSirens

Last edited:
Would love to take part in this! Being a siren sounds awesome.
I'm still getting used to forum RP, but I've taken part in paragraph RP for years, so I'll be detailed, don't worry.

I don't see anymore male roles. Is it possible to have another member of the crew or is that full? I was hoping to be a simple charecter like the Chef/Cannoneer. If that's cool let me know :)
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Yay thank you. I intend to have him be a burly strong man who looks like he'd literally break a man in half, but his one true passion is food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back