• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Magic and Metal

Hello there!

I’ve been wanting to create a world for a while, but on other posts I try to create I have been told I don’t put enough thought into the arcs of the story and the characters and all of that jazz. WELL! I have had an idea fizzing over for some time now of a story which I have begun to write and which I would like to turn into a group roleplay. I have created a world and a plot and characters, so this is a call for people to fill in these characters!

If you’re looking for what it is like then I’d say it’s a Game Of Thrones type thing, magic, war, romance, action and adventure.

Once, there was a land that was split between six owners; five of the owners were kings and the sixth was a sorcerer. Each King took their own piece of the land and built up their kingdom, in turn creating the five kingdoms of Eneapia. But the land fell in to disarray quickly, small disagreements rapidly turned into waging wars and the land belonging to the sorcerer, Valkoren, was soon torn into two. A land for the dark magic and a land for the light.

Not long after this split, those who were of dark soul wanted to claim the land for themselves, to which they did with a great loss of life and corruption of the mind. However, three children escaped this war unscathed, two went to live in the Kingdom of Tarus Hartor, whilst the third simply disappeared.

If that has wetted your appetite then the Characters are as follows, I have taken one (in bold) and for the moment I would like others to just take one main characters, there are lots of side characters that will need to be doubled or I can give out if I get lots of interest but I doubt I will!

• Evangeline (Eva) Stansborg, the middle child who escaped the wars of the dark and light.
  • Flynn Stansborg, her older brother. He is very protective of his little sister. They are the last two of the light sorcerers left, or at least to everyone’s knowledge. They are both living with King Hartor and have been raised with;​
  • Ridley Hartor. The prince. It is expected that Eva and Ridley will get married one day as they have been ‘together ‘ for some time.​
  • King Tarus Hartor, a man beloved by his people. His wife, Elmira, was murdered by a dark sorcerer.​
  • Rekron, leader of the dark lands, his father killed Tarus’ wife.​
  • Eleapan, Rekrons sister and another very powerful sorceress. Troubled, doesn’t like rules. She can transform herself into a black cat.​
  • Elore, the final of the Stansborg children although he does not know it and neither do the other two. Known as ‘the apprentice’. Taught by Rekron he again has great power, in the dark sorcerers mind he is a weapon.​
PLOT: The dark lands are continuing to attack Hartor’s borders, the king decides that he must meet with the other kingdoms and decide to take action against the sorcerers. No one is willing to come, so Eva, Flynn and Ridley decide to go to the kingdoms and convince them to come. They don’t get very far without Tarus finding out who meets them at the border and decides to come with them. Along the way they encounter the dark sorcerers and the destructuion they cause. Then there are mini plots for what happens at each kingdom but I just want to see what happens, if any, for now.

RULES:
  • Be over 18. I am myself as are the characters and I wouldn’t be comfortable with anyone who wasn’t.
  • Please be communicative!! If you don’t understand something, or have an idea or questions or you’re going to be gone or want to stop entirely that’s fine! Just let me know.
  • Please don’t write reams and reams and reams of text for a single post, anywhere between 20 and 40 lines.
  • I would ideally like it if this rp could be fairly active, I don’t expect people to reply every second of everyday, we all got lives, but I’d appreciate more than just once a week.
  • I would like the rp to be as active as the occ! The character sets mean that not everyone has to be online at the same time to create action!
  • I would like this to be on discord because I’ve never done a group chat on here!
  • Please show your interest on here and which character you would like and then send me a random writing example please!!
  • I have written a little bit of story already which I’d appreciate if everyone could read so we are all on the same page.
  • Please send me a colour heart emoji so I know you have read all this!

I know it’s a lot but if there is anyone out there who would be interested, even if I could find a few people just to play Flynn, Ridley, Eleapan and Elore that would be epic!

Peace 😊

If anyone who's interested could let me know, either via pm here or add me on discord (averagefictionalone#0812), which character theyd like and give me a little writing example that would be epic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back