• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Lords and Lions

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
It has been eight years since the one true king of Byrne, His Majesty Bryce Lionsclaw II, reclaimed his throne from the traitorous Ambercrown family. He slayed their Lord, marrying their eldest daughter to ensure peace, and brought order and justice back to the land. But not all people like the king. Some want his power, others want the Ambercrown's to rule once again. But The Lion of Byrne does not take kindly to traitors. His wife knows this, his bastard brother knows this, everyone does. Any threats to his family or his people will be met with several pounds of sharp steel to the throat.

Hi! So, this is an RP about a fantasy nation known as Byrne. It's a mixture of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and a dozen other nations from the medieval period. The jist is that the Lionclaw's are the rightful rulers of Byrne, but they were usurped by the Ambercrown's at a ball. The heir of the Lionclaw's, Bryce Lionsclaw II escaped, eventually building up an army to retake his throne. But he also had support from the inside, as he fell in love with the eldest daughter of the Ambercrown's, and after he reclaimed control, married her and ruled the country fairly. The RP will be focusing on all matter of political treachery and betrayal. I have a few roles open, but you don't have to be one of them. You can make whoever you want as long as they fit the tone and setting. Anyway, here's the roles! Oh! And anyone interested?

Roles:
The King of Byrne: Me Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
The Queen of Byrne: Open
The Bastard Ambercrown: Open
The Last Ambercrown: Open
PM me for details on each of them. In the end, they're your characters, but I want certain thing from each of them for the sake of plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back