• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Ivanov Blood Reboot//All spots full!

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Pax Pardus Hale

The Ink Shop
ivanov-1-png.871458

Yaroslavl, Russia was one of the ancient towns in Russia and due to its rich history it held onto a lot of its old habits. Including a working relationship with the Ivanov family, the king pin mafia family in Russia. The Ivanov family had lived in Yaroslavl since the beginning of time it seemed as as modern times came and police and governments began to take control a lot of other families and groups were overpowered by the law. Not Ivanov. They kept their city safe provided their crimes were allowed, all in all it was a decent relationship. The only real issue were cops who got too self righteous... and the Angleoff family. The Angleoff family was a newer family who did their business in nearby Moscow, a more modern city than Yaroslavl. The two families had differing ideas of how to handle their business and it caused quite a bit of ... issues.

Our story revolves around the Ivanov family and the tragic event that started all of the events to come. The leader of the family, Vladamir Ivanov, has passed away unexpectedly and had to leave his young daughter in charge of everything. However she will soon realize she may not be as alone as she thinks...

---
This is a reboot of the original one, same characters just slightly altered just like the story and timeline!​

Katya Ivanov

Being responsible for putting someone in a grave was something Katya had accepted many years ago, it was a decision she could casually make over tea. Having her father being the one in the coffin felt different though. Having people give their condolences made her stomach turn. Her father wasn't old and he wasn't sickly, his death was completely unexpected and Katya refused to accept his death as something natural. It was just part of his position as the head of an old Mafia to have a detailed will written out, everyone seemed to accent the coroner's report about the death. Cardiac arrest. Her father was the healthiest person she knew! If anyone had died from cardiac arrest it would have been Katya; she was the one with a congenital heart defect. The fact that she had made it to be 25 years old with her heart problem was no less than a miracle. "Thank you again for coming today, it means more than you know." Katya's lips turned up into a forced smile as she said goodbye to a few more of her fathers old friends.

"I need a drink." Katya sighed heavily and peeked around her shoulder to make sure that Mikhail had been busy before she slipped inside the door that led to the kitchen. The 5 foot female stood at 5'4" due to the black louis vuitton's that adorned her feet, her waist length raven black hair falling flawlessly down her slim shoulders and back. A sleek black dressed hugged her slim figure as she moved to pour herself a large glass of red wine, her pale fingers tapping the glass anxiously as she tried to calm herself and enjoy a drink away from judging eyes. She just wanted this all to be a dream. As soon as she practically chugged the wine she let out a relieved sigh and turned to face the girls in the kitchen. "Ladies I must thank you guys again for hosting such a last funeral and memorial for my father, I truly appreciate everything you guys have done."

With a small sigh she put the empty wine glass down. "The guests are almost all gone, just a few stragglers left. We'll help pick up then get out of your guys' hair." Her hand gently grazed the pistol attached to her thigh as her hands fell to her side, her big blue eyes looking at each of the girls. "Is there anything I can do to help out right now?"

Last edited:
Annabella Valentina

After being part of the special forces and the Italian police force Annabella thought she could tackle anything. Infiltrating an old school mafia required her whole skill set. Honestly she wouldn't have ben here if it wasn't for the sudden and tragic passing of her father. The police force ruled it as a suicide, but she knew her father had been investigating the Russian mobs and their influence on the Italian ones. There was no way her father would kill herself! So, a few months ago she had left her life in Italy and moved to Russia. It took months to get the attention of one leader in particular, Don Vladimir, of the Ivanov's and he hired her as one of the guards. Of course, she had to train under their most trusted guard Mikhail. That was more of a task than actually getting in the mafia, the man was a stoic and serious brick wall. No sense of humor whatsoever.

That was the least of her concerns now. Mikhail objected most everything she did but the boss didn't seem to mind the way she did things! But now the boss was dead, and his daughter had to assume control of everything in the mob. Not that Katya wasn't ready, but the mafia certainly wasn't ready for the sudden passing of the Don. She had only been there a short while so she hadn't been able to get much about her father, and part of her thought to bail, but she knew the Ivanov's and the Petrov's were the research focus of her fathers. She was already too far in to bail, so she'd just stick to guarding Katya with Mikhail and continue her after-hours research.

"Thank you again for coming." Annabella gave a small smile and wave to the last guest to have left the memorial service. The 5'8" female was dressed in a black suit and black tie, her pistol strapped underneath her jacket in order to be handy. Her red hair that fell slightly below her shoulders was tied into a high and tight ponytail with her bangs falling to the side of her face, her makeup subtle with neutral colors and a small winged liner. A nude lipstick complimented her now pale skin, her pretty tan now gone since she was stuck in cold Russia versus warm and sunny Italy. "Alright, that was the last of them." Annabella began to pick up the remaining glasses on the table before walking back into the kitchen to set the glasses near the sink. "Katya I think everyone is gone-" Annabella looked up with her bright green eyes at the girl near the dishes then to Katya across the way. They looked exactly alike, and honestly it was throwing her off. "Why do you two look so similar?"

Masha

Funeral days at the Cathedral were always somber, the kids weren't running around playing like normal and the usual visitors who would come to pray throughout the day were much less than normal. Anyone in attendance was obviously sad, who could blame them... It just completely changed the feel of the place that Masha called home. The Cathedral was home to Masha and many more of the city's orphans. Masha herself had been living here since she was just a baby, raised by the sisters and God who formed her into the person she was today. She owed everything to this place so most of her day revolved around the Cathedral, whether it was her cleaning, helping with the younger children, cooking or handling funeral services like today.

The funeral was a big deal for some reason, the sisters told Masha and Zofia to be on their best behavior and to make sure everything went smoothly today. Well let's be real... they told ZOFIA that and poor Masha was guilty by association. Zofia was another one of the orphans at the church and Masha's best friend despite the fact that the two looked like complete and total opposites. Zofia arrived at the church when she was a bit older and while the two didn't instantly click, it didn't take long for them to chose each other as their family.

"Zo? Can you hand me that dish towel please?" Masha pulled her hands out of the warm soapy water of the sink and pointed across the counter to a towel nearby her friend. The funeral was finally coming to the end and the two of them had cleared the horderves and were trying to clean up the kitchen to prepare it for the evening. While Masha wiped her hands dry and dabbed the sweat from her forehead a woman entered the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, Masha didn't look up instantly but gave a small, "Of course, it's our pleasure." Masha finally set down the towel to look up, "Oh no need to help, you have already had a hard day. We can take care of -" Her voice came to a halt as her eyes fell upon the woman in the kitchen with them.

Masha would have swore she was looking into some carnival mirror. The woman LOOKED like her, minus the clear difference in style and confidence. Masha wore a plain black peasant blouse with a patchwork maxi skirt, her long wavy locks tied into a messy bun on the nape of her neck and a bandana around the crown of her head. "I- Uhm." The poor girl was at a lost for words which only got worse when another woman joined and asked the same question she was just thinking. Unable to say anything she looked over at her friend like a deer in headlights, mentally screaming help and hoping that her socially dense best friend wouldnt make anything worse.

Zofia Smith

Zofia hated funeral days, they weren't fun, she HAD to be here to help otherwise poor Mash would be alone in the kitchen, they lasted FOREVER and most of the time it was a boring group of people. At least today the funeral was for a MAFIA BOSS, that was at least fun! Not that the guy was dead or anything but... it added a little bit of excitement to the day. Zofia spent her day working in the kitchen and clearing dishes and refilling drinks while simultaneously day dreaming about a turf war breaking out during the funeral, it didn't happen of course but at least it kept her occupied.

"Sure girlie." Zofia grabbed the towel and tossed it down the counter before putting the last of the left overs away in the fridge and hopping up onto the counter to sit. Looking at the two girls you would never guess they were friends let alone best friends, Masha rocked the whole natural, cottage core, good girl look and most of the time Zofia looked like the anti christ. Today she was a bit toned down because the sisters would have killed her other wise but still, she wore a pair of black Demonia boots and a long black dress with spaghetti straps and a big slit up her leg. Her hair was currently dyed sandy brown to rose gold ombre and it was loose around her shoulders. For now her face was free of makeup but all her piercings remained in and all her jewelry was on.

Someone walked into the kitchen and Zofia perked up, looking over at the woman and allowing her jaw to drop. Her head reeled over to Masha who was of course completely clueless to her surroundings as per usual. "M-Mash! Heads up you space case!" Soon enough she looked up and quickly realized what Zofia had seen. These two women were identical. "Excuse my language but what the fuuuuck?" She hopped off the counter and walked over to Masha, tossing an around around her star struck friend and putting a giant grin on her face. "This is Masha, I'm Zofia. Nice to meet ya!" She shoved her hand towards the woman who shared her friends face, "Uh I really don't know what to say, ask, do. I mean clearly you two are related somehow right?"

Aleksi Petrov

Aleksi knew attending this funeral was likely not a good idea, and in case he didn't know it enough people had fucking told him so all morning, but how could he not? Despite the Petrov history with the Ivanovs, they still were once good and Aleksi used to be very good friends with Katya. Plus as the next don of his family it was only respectful to him to share his condolences with the Ivanov family for the loss of their boss. "Nicholai, I know you feel this is a bad idea but what was I supposed to do? Send flowers? That's tacky. I listened to you and waited until the end of the service to head in. It'll be a quick in and out okay?" Even Aleksi didn't believe himself when he said that but he knew if he didn't say it that his guard and friend would likely pin him down when he tried to get out of the car. "Now let's go get this done and over with okay?"

The two men climbed out of the back of the sleek black car and were instantly met with glares from the few patrons already leaving the funeral. "Well that was to be expected." He signed and pushed a hand through his slicked back raven hair. The 6'4 male slowly made his way up the steps to the church and opened the door to head inside. One foot wasn't even in the building before he could feel the guns pointed at his chest. Aleksi chuckled and put up his hands with a gentle grin. "No need to be crazy, I'm simply here to offer my condolences and bring a gift to Miss Katya. See?" He nodded his head back towards Nicholai who was tasked with carrying the food basket and bottle of wine. "No funny business boys." Reluctantly a few of them slowly dropped their guns but a few of the men simply would not drop it.

"Oh for christ sakes, Mikhail call off your damn dogs." Aleksi whined at the man he recognized leaning over by the wall. "You know I would never do or bring anything that would hurt Katya, especially on a day like today." He kept one hand in the air as he slowly reached for his gun, pulling it out to hand to the man. "See you can even hold onto this for now."

Mikhail Summers

Mikhail had always had a good head on his shoulders, that was why he was able to be where he was today. Sure his father's influence and time in the mafia helped but it was Mikhail's talent and cool headed nature that brought him to his current job as Katya's guard. Though even he had to admit that she likely didn't need one. But this... the boss' death... it was something that actually had Mikhail quite shaken but he was holding it together, he had to for Katya and the family in general. Mikhail was one of the younger guards but he was also one of the most respected, if he was going to lose it, it would have to be behind closed doors, not at the funeral.

Thankfully some of his attention was focused on his most recent task of training the new woman, Mikhail was hesitant of the job he was given, he was hesitant of all outsiders but for the most part Annabella seemed competent and focused, which was all that Mikhail could ask for, at least for now.

"Hmm?" Currently Mikhail was posted in the corner of the room, watching Katya from afar and trying his best to give her space during this trying time. He watched as she snuck into the kitchen for a drink. She was always the cause of his stress... she really shouldn't be drinking as alcohol as much as she did especially with her condition but it wasn't exactly something that he was able to call her out on in public even if this was an appropriate time. He pushed himself off the wall before looking down at the red haired woman who was now his trainee. The two of them wore very similar outfits only Mikhail was in a black tie instead, he always wore all black, it didn't stain with red. Annabella made her way into the kitchen and Mikhail moved to follow just as a stir in the room occured.

"Oh Aleksi, how glad I am to see you today." Mikhail's voice dripped with venom as he slapped away the mans hand with his gun in it. "I am not worried about you with or without a gun , you bafoon." He turned around without speaking a simply waved the two gentleman to follow him to the kitchen. As much as he didn't like the man, he knew Katya would enjoy seeing an old friend.

Mikhail pushed into the kitchen and raised his brow at the volume in the room coming from one of the women who had been working the funeral today. "Now now, why are we all being so loud? This is a funeral aft-" Mikhail stopped speaking as his eyes landed on a woman that he assumed was his boss and best friend but in a change of clothes only... it wasn't. "What is going on here?" He moved his gun and pointed it at the girl who looked like Kat, "State your business at once."

Nicholai Petrov

This was a terrible idea and Nicholai was very verbally against it. "Yes, I find that flowers would have been completely acceptable. For some reason you're the only one to see it as tacky." Nicholai narrowed his eyes slightly over at Aleksi. He just loved causing trouble and testing the boundaries the family had set for him. Yes the families used to be close once upon a time ago, yes Aleksi and Katya used to be close, but the families had been feuding for the last ten years. Maybe Katya didn't even want to see him? Hell, she could see their presence as an insult, though he was sure Katya would welcome seeing Aleksi. It was the Don's that had beef with each other, not the two of them. So as the car stopped and Mikhail promised to make it quick he couldn't help but sigh. It was the end of the service after all, they could get in and get out and call it a day.

So Nicholai followed behind his boss with the large basket of food and wine, letting out a long sigh as guns instantly were pointed towards the two of them. "Welcomed with open arms, aren't we?" Nicholai shot his piercing blue glare at the guards as he lifted the basket so everyone could see. "Now now, drop the guns. We don't need anymore bodies than necessary at this memorial." Aleksi offered up his gun and he could kick him; there was no way Nicholai was handing that over. Thankfully a familiar face made his way over and called off the other guards. Standing at 6 foot 5 Nicholai followed Aleksi and Mikhail to the back where Katya was hiding away in. "Katya, our condolences. This is from Aleksi." Nicholai sat the large basket down on the counter before he realized what was happening. What he was expecting to see was the Katya they knew from ten years ago, Aleksi's old best friend. Instead they stood looking at a put together Masha, Masha, and Zofia. "I, uh..."

And then Mikhail was pulling out his gun pointing it at Masha. With a long drawn out sigh Nicholai shook his head and ran a hand through his short sandy blonde hair. "I really don't think shooting anyone is quite the answer to this situation here, Mikhail." Why was shooting and intimidation always his first instinct? Still, he couldn't help but share similar questions. The one girl he definitely knew to be Masha, Zofia's best friend. Nicholai and Aleksi had met her several times as Aleksi had been seeing Zofia for some time now. And the other girl was clearly Katya by the way she dressed; very well put together, beautiful and an air of confidence about her. "There's got to be some sort of explanation here, right?" Even the calm and cool Nicholai was out of answers for this one.

Stefan

It took up most of the day but Stefan was finishing up with some last minute will agenda. Some of the older members didn't quite agree that the 25 year old Katya was taking over everything, but Stefan was confident in her abilities. Don Vladimir had trained her to take over, if the Don had faith in her then everyone had faith in her. Though, the will was quite specific. Everything was left to Katya, no ifs ands or buts. Stefan was firm that everyone had to accept it, and after some grumbling and complaining they dispersed from his office. Today was the day to memorialize and grieve their lost Don, not petition the will. So as the day was winding to a close Stefan pulled up in the sleek black SUV and climbed out the back before heading inside of the church.

Once inside he heard loud bickering from the back, to which the 6 foot 3 man responded with a heavy sigh. "Never a dull moment..." Quietly the buff man deposited his hands into the pockets of his suit, taking his time to walk into the back room to meet the cause of drama. When his eyes landed on everyone he took a long minute to look over the room with a deep inhale and exhale. So this was the situation. "While I agree everyone must be confused I must agree with Nicholai, meeting this problem with guns out should not be our first instinct. Besides, this is a church. No place for loud arguments or spilling blood." One girl looked exactly like Katya, he recognized the other from a bar he frequented, and the other disturbance was clearly Aleksi and Nicholai who hadn't been around for years.

"Let's all just take a deep breath and go to a neutral place to discuss all of this, okay? I know just the place."

--

And so, with that said, Stefan insisted everyone follow him to the neutral place he spoke of. It was just a hole in the wall bar Vladimir had taken him one time to celebrate a big win, and it also happened to be the bar he frequently ran into Zofia at. There was a pool table, a jukebox, a small dance floor, a couple tables, and of course the bar. "Everyone sit, I'll be back with drinks." He pointed over to the largest table in the room that would fit all of them before he headed up to the bar. They needed something strong to break the ice, though he knew that Katya wasn't suppose to drink much. She probably needed it more than anyone right now though. "Double shot of whiskey for everyone, and keep the drinks coming. We'll need it. Usual tab, please." After a minute he took the tray of whisky and walked over to the table with the others. "I picked the first round of drinks, someone else can pick the next one. Katya there's even a water for you, I know Mikhail would scold me if I hadn't of gotten you that option."

After taking a long sip of his drink Stefan cleared his throat once before his deep voice spoke up once more. "So there must be some sort of mix-up here, some separated at birth situation? Katya was raised by her father but we never hear much about her mother...Masha, was it? Were you raised by your mother?"

Katya Ivanov

Surprisingly to no one Katya found herself speechless. It was like staring into a mirror; a mirror that looked like she didn't care too much about fashion or style, but a mirror none the less. That was her face, her body, they had to be twins. That or this girl was a doppelganger. What really dragged Katya out of her trance with the girl across the kitchen was the rude introduction Mikhail was making with his gun drawn to the stranger. "Oh, Mikhail. Put away the gun we are in a house of worship." Katya's sharp blue eyes narrowed at her guard and best friend, finally noticing the other unexpected guests of the room. "Aleksi?" Her glare softened and she couldn't help but smile. Aleksi was an old friend that she grew up with, the only male she had ever had a crush on. She had mentioned it to her father though and he smacked her, told her anyone but Aleksi. After that the families seemed to have a falling out and Katya was forbidden any contact with Aleksi. That was what? 10 years ago? Why did he still make her heart feel weird in her chest?

Before Katya could thank Aleksi and Nicholai for showing up Stefan was coming in and addressing the situation. He was her fathers trusted lawyer and always seemed to have a level headed approach on most things. Addressing everything going on in someplace other than the church was probably the best option. Katya insisted Zofia and Masha tagged along with them, and although Masha seemed a bit hesitant Zofia seemed all on board figuring out what was happening here. So, that's how everyone found themselves walking into some small bar behind Stefan.

Once they were situated at the table Katya couldn't help but stare at Masha. Same eyes, same nose, same face. They were the same height, same build. They were definitely twins. Add in the fact that Aleksi was here and Katya was really thrown off her game. Unknown twin sister, blast from the past. How was she supposed to react to all of this? "I won't be needing the water, thanks though." She was just a tad bit overwhelmed to be casually sipping on some water. Quickly she downed the glass of the whiskey without flinching, letting out a long sigh as she felt the tingling rush through her body and put her physically at ease. "My father never mentioned a sister, he barely spoke about my mother. But I mean, there's no denying the relation between us." And then, like a smack to the back of the head, Katya realized they hadn't properly introduced themselves to each other.

"I'm Katya Ivanov, this is Mikhail my guard and closest friend. This is Annabella, my guard in training, and that's Stefan Ivanov, the family's best lawyer."

Annabella Valentina

Who would have thought the Don had two daughters let alone TWINS? She supposed even the Don had secrets he didn't want to share with others, which maybe meant that she would find proof of her father's murder here! Maybe it wouldn't take much longer to find out something. Though, right now she was HEAVILY invested in the drama panning out in front of her. Rival mobs, secret siblings, old friends. This was like a tv drama and she wanted, nay, needed answers. So Annabella was down to go to the bar; if it got Mikhail to put away his gun and just let them all figure out it was better than nothing. Especially better than him shooting someone for looking like Katya.

Once at the bar she made her way over to the table and sat at the end of it to keep guard of everyone, her chin leaning on her hand. Masha looked exactly like Katya, only more approachable and innocent looking. Katya was abrasive, bold, and had a refined sense of style and taste. They may have shared a face but they definitely didn't share a personality. "Ooh, whiskey, good pick Stefan." Annabella quickly picked up a glass and took a small sip of it, having to remind herself that she was still working. Though, she was sure that Mikhail and, Nicholai was it? She was sure those two would stay plenty sober to make sure they didn't get into trouble.

Katya was the first to down the whole drink and it made Annabella wince slightly. She knew Katya shouldn't be drinking much, not that Annabella quite knew the reason why, but for some reason she was sure Mikhail would glower or grumble or scold her somehow. Maybe he'd go easy on her tonight? "This is all just so wild to me. Secret siblings, huh? Not just siblings, twins! How cool is that? Is it weird seeing each other?"

Masha

Masha was so confused, one minute she was staring at her mirror image, the next a gun was pointed at her, then suddenly Aleksi and Nicholai were here and then the whole crew of them were to be headed to Zofia’s bar to talk? It was early-ish in the day and the place never got very busy so she supposed it was a good place to go to have this wickedly strange conversation but she had to admit it just made things that much weirder. Zofia and the others really didn’t give Masha a choice in the matter and as much as she wanted to pretend this wasn’t happening right now, another part of her was wickedly curious about who Katya was and why the two of them were clearly sisters but didn’t know a thing about each other. So Masha went to tell the sisters that they were stepping out and Zofia quickly grabbed their purses before the two of them joined this strange group of people to the bar.

The bar was a familiar sight amongst all this weird, so at least there was that going to her. Zofia had worked here ever since she turned 20 so the two of them had spent many a night here. This was where Zofia had met Aleksi about a year ago, well Aleksi and Nicholai. They had all made themselves comfortable at the large table against the wall and soon Stefan was bringing a tray of whiskey and Masha felt her nose crumple slightly. She was most definitely a fruity drink girl when she did drink but she wasn’t about to be rude so she grabbed a glass and pulled it to her, sipping at the liquid and trying to not make a face.

Katya was the first to speak, introducing all the faces she didn’t recognize. “R-right. Nice to meet you all.” Except for the gentleman who pointed a gun at her…. “I um, my name is Masha. This is Zofia, my best friend. We both just go by Smith, it’s easier that way.” She paused and her eyes glanced over to Aleksi and Nicholai, “I’m sorry but I’m just really confused about all of this already but… how are you two involved? Why were you even at the church today? I thought Zofia was meeting you guys here tonight? Or did you like know Katyas dad somehow?” She raised a brow at the men and sipped a bit more of the liquid. Aleksi was a strange man and she never really knew how she felt about him but Nicholai was nice, a good guy to be around while Zofia and Aleksi flirted shamelessly.

“I- anyways. I just don’t know what you really want to hear from me. I was left with the Sisters as a baby and they’ve told me they know nothing about my parents. My entire life has been there… sorry but I don’t think I have any information that can help.”

Zofia Smith

Zofia was so fucking excited about this, it wasn’t often anything exciting happened to them and this was the mother lode of exciting. Then when Aleksi and Nicholai joined them Zofia forgot what was going on for a moment. They knew she lived at the church but they had never come inside, only dropped the girls off on occasion or offered Zofia a ride to work. But here they were, giant basket in hand and offering their condolences. “Uh Aleksi?” The words fell out of Zofias mouth as she looked at him wide eyed but before much more conversation could happen another man she recognized came into the room and suggested they move this odd party elsewhere.

Of course that new venue ended up being her bar, the place she worked as both a bartender and a singer on a few nights a week. “Okay so wait, are you guys telling me my bar has been a mafia hang out and I had no clue? I’ve worked here for years now.” She was shocked as she took a seat at the table and waited for Stefan to return with drinks. When she did she quickly took the shot before leaning back with her arms stretched over the back of the booth as she listened to the conversation between Katya and Masha. “What Mash? Did you miss the giant basket they brought? Of course they knew him somehow.” She chuckled at her poor friends confusion before glancing over at Aleksi where he sat at the table. “I want to know how I didn’t know the man I’ve been dating for 6 months has ties to the mafia.” Zofia leaned forward and let a small smirk cover her lips, “I mean I have to assume that’s what’s going on here right?”

Zofia settled back into her seat when Masha told the others about her upbringing, “Yeah Mash has been at the church longer than me. They take on us sad little orphans and a lot of the time we get adopted or move out once we hit adulthood but… we both have just stayed. It’s free housing and as annoying as the Sisters are sometimes they raised the both of us. They’ve always been willing to tell any of the kids about their past but they’ve always told Masha they don’t know anything. I used to always think that was the truth… but now that there seems to be some drama in your past I’m not so sure anymore.”

Aleksi Petrov

As the group took their places at the large booth in the bar, Aleksi knew that his cover was blown. He hadn’t really been hiding what he did from Zofia and Masha but he also didn’t want to tell them about it, well that and Nicholai would have kicked his ass to next Tuesday if he had told them. What he really didn’t expect was to have this conversation at the same time as Masha and Katya discovered they were long lost twins! And speaking of… how did Aleksi not notice? It was true that he hadn’t seen Katya in person for 10 years but it’s not like she looked that much different today than she did back then. He supposed it was the difference in character, their mannerisms and clothing choices. Aleksi had to admit Katya dressed much more… promiscuously than she did when they were teenagers, she had always had this air of confidence around her. Masha on the other hand always seemed unsure of who she was. But now as he looked at both of them in the same room, he couldn’t help but feel like an idiot.

They all settled in and Stefan brought the first round of drinks which Aleksi took with a small thank you before letting the burning liquid touch his lips and slide down his throat. Katya and Masha were introducing everyone to each other and then suddenly Masha turned her attention to him. Aleksi gave the group a sheepish grin and rubbed his hand along the back of his neck. “Ah, Masha. You see Katya and I are actually old family friends. It’s been a long while since I’ve seen her so I never really noticed the similarities between you two.” He paused as Zofia chimed in and he couldn’t help but turn his grin into a smirk as he winked across the table at the woman he had been seeing for a while. “Well we’ll, aren’t you putting it all together quite quickly lovely. But I didn’t intend to hide it from you, you just never asked.” He chuckled and sat back with a shrug before downing the rest of his drink.

Masha and Zofia began to share more about their upbringing. Aleksi took the time to slip out of the booth and make his way to the bar. He ordered the next round, adding it to his tab and waiting for the familiar bartender to whip up the large order. This time he got everyone mojitos, he figured it would help save the poor face Masha was making while still being good enough for the harsh drinkers of the group. Plus a mixed drink would do well for Katya who seemed hell bent on drinking. Could he blame her? The same day she buried her father she finds out she has a long lost sister who has no other information to offer? Rough.

Katya Ivanov

The night of drinking went on for a while, when they didn't find any answers they just kept drinking. Before heading home Katya made sure to exchange numbers with Masha and Zofia. It wasn't a surprise when Katya, Stefan, and Mikhail they were immediately questioned by a few older members. They wanted to know why Aleksi had been at the memorial; more importantly, why they had been seen leaving the memorial with them. The only thing Katya found unfortunate and fortunate at the same time was the fact that they had eyes everywhere. It caused Katya to call a meeting for all the members the next day so that everything could be discussed. Katya explained how Aleksi was just paying his respects for her father and giving his condolences, then she ran into Masha. Masha's best friend Zofia and Aleksi were dating, and they felt like the church wasn't an appropriate venue to have any type of serious conversation. So they went to a neutral area, aka the bar. No one seemed satisfied with her answer but Katya didn't know what to tell them, it was just how it was.

The meeting ended after Katya got fed up with them and walked out. Some dark hidden secret that she wasn't supposed to ever find out let alone let their enemy know? Honestly the ordeal was exhausting. Did the mobs have to continue their feud even after the death of her father? From the sounds of it Aleksi's father wasn't doing so great either, that meant that soon he'd become the Don of their organization. It was time for them to bury the hatchet and move forward, Katya had no quarrels with the Petrov's. They just did things differently than the Ivanov's did, and honestly the fight happened right after Katya confessed her feelings for Aleksi to her father. It wasn't like she saw him like that anymore, they needed to move on and forward. Katya wanted to start with offering Masha and Zofia to come live with her in the mansion and invite them to the family.

A few days later, Katya woke up with the biggest hangover of her life. The worst thing about it was she didn't even remember drinking the night prior, or even remember how she got into bed. But she was in her own bed, she must have gotten there somehow. "Oh, fuck my head." Katya slowly sat up on the side of her bed and went to reach for her phone to text Mikhail to see if he knew what happened last night. Her phone wasn't on her nightstand however, nor was it anywhere in her bed. Neither was her gun. They weren't on the floor or under the king sized bed, and she was getting slightly concerned. That phone and gun were always at her side even when she was trashed, and it wasn't often she got that drunk. Mikhail never let her drink to excess.

"Fucking, shit." Katya called it quits before brushing out her long dark hair and tying it into a bun on the top of her head, tossing a pair of camo leggings on and slipping a black tank on before heading out of the room. Maybe he had answers. As soon as she was out of her room however something felt amiss. Hangover, missing phone and gun, no memory of the previous night. It was almost like she had gotten drugged. "Mikhail, wake up." Katya gave a harsh knock to the room next to her before making her way down the staircase of the large open wing straight to one of the many hidden compartments they had guns. After punching in a code behind a book on the shelf the wall opened to reveal the once stocked arsenal was now empty. Now she was starting to sweat. Quickly she ran to the door that led into the main house and, low and behold, it was locked. The small female darted across the living room and the kitchen to the door that led outside to the shooting range and that, too, was locked. There was no way to break the large bulletproof windows, either. "Fuck!" It was like they were on house arrest. Even the phone on the wall didn't have a dial tone! The TV had signal and was playing the morning news like usual, but nothing else was working.

"Stefan and Annabella, are you here? I need you up, too." She needed everyone up so they could figure out what happened. All she knew was, whoever did this to them was going to have their head on a stake. No one crossed Katya like this and got away with it.

Annabella Valentina

What happened last night? The alarm clock blared loudly on the the nightstand and Annabella could barely lift up her head much less open her eyes, her arm reaching over and instinctively smacking the off button. Her head was killing her and all she wanted to do was sleep for twelve more hours. Annabella had never felt like this in her life. What were they doing last night? The last thing she could remember was sitting at the dining room table with Stefan, Katya, and Mikhail watching the news and eating dinner. They had some wine which was typical of their evenings, but after that she couldn't tell you what happened. Annabella had NEVER been blacked out before, and she knew it certainly wouldn't happen with one drink.

Annabella kicked her feet to the side of the bed and forced herself to sit up with a loud groan followed by a yawn. After a long stretch Annabella went to reach for her phone, only to jump as she heard Katya calling for her outside of the room. "Oh, coming!" What was so urgent? Quickly she jumped out of bed and slipped on some black leggings and a white tee-shirt before running her hand through her messy red hair. Getting ready could wait until she figured out what Katya needed. Annabella moved swiftly outside of the room and noticed an angry Katya and an empty compartment of guns. Something did happened to them last night and Annabella was completely useless apparently! There were a ton of events that were abnormal within the past week, but the only time that she could remember making someone angry was at the meeting with the other members.

"Are...we on house arrest? Is that like even a thing?" Annabella made her way back into the room and, just like Katya, found her phone and her gun to be missing. This wasn't good. Slowly she made her way back to her flustered boss and raised her dark brows curiously. "I assume your phone and gun are missing, too? I-It must have been something we drank last night, I have no clue what else would have happened. Is Mikhail awake yet?"

Nicholai Petrov

The last thing Nicholai could recall was walking out of the restaurant. Something sharp pierced his neck, and by the time he realized what it was the muscular man was dropping to the ground. He had no reaction time whatsoever with how quickly the tranquilizing dart knocked him out. There was no warning time to get Aleksi or the girls out, everything just went pitch black. It was probably the hardest sleep of his life, too. That is, until he heard a familiar voice yelling while he slept. Nicholai let out a loud groan as he forced his eyes opened. Immediately he hopped out of the bed and patted himself in a panic. It didn't take long for him to realize the position he was in; he was in an unfamiliar room without his gun or phone. He had absolutely no idea what happened to Aleksi, much less the girls. "Fuck fuck fuck!" Nicholai was usually a calm and level headed person, but somehow being kidnapped rubbed him the wrong way.

In a blink of the eye Nicholai was bursting through the door of his room which led to the main level of Katya's housing wing. He was groggy and didn't connect two and two until he stumbled to the next room to see Annabella and an angry Katya. Nicholai felt nauseous and his head was pounding, but he could still read their expression. Then Annabella asked if Mikhail was awake. "I assume since you seem to be in the same phoneless and gun-less situation that you weren't the ones who drugged me. I do suggest that someone helps me find Aleksi before I burn my way out of this building. Either the doors open or the walls turn to ashes." Katya had no reason to do this to them, but he was sure that the Ivanov members played their fair part in the whole orchestration of some elaborate scheme to silence all of them. Only, Nicholai didn't respond too well when backed into a corner. He'd make these men pay.

"We were at dinner last night before someone fucking tranquilized me. They knew I was the threat, and Masha and Zofia were out with us so they have to be somewhere too. This was a well executed plan that someone is going to pay for."

Stefan

Once Katya left the meeting with the older members of the council Stefan tried to do damage control. He explained that he'd make sure Katya didn't do anything too rash, though the others believed moving Masha in was unbelievably rash. Didn't they get it? Being apart from your twin for 25 years only to discover one another must have been overwhelming, especially since their father had just passed. Masha knew nothing about her family and Katya only knew her father and the Ivanov's; no one in the family spoke of their mother, so it was only natural that Katya wanted to spend as much time with Masha as she could. So Stefan promised he'd keep an eye on the situation. Unfortunately, after seeing how Katya reacted to the wine at dinner, he knew the older members were not convinced that Stefan could handle damage control. Stefan had already drank his glass with his dinner, and as soon as he stood to help Katya he found himself crashing to the floor.

Had it all been a dream? Stefan's groggy light blue eyes fluttered open to find that he was lying in his own bed. His head was POUNDING as he slumped up on the side of the bed, his hand holding his head as the room began to spin. He could hear Katya's voice, followed by Annabella's, and when he would usually expect to hear Mikhail's voice he instead heard another male voice. That was Nicholai's voice, he remembered from the other night at the bar. What in the world was he doing here? Stefan stood slowly to his feet, tied his hair into a bun, and slipped into a blue sweater and black jeans before heading out into the living room where the yelling was. "Nicholai I believe they're just as confused as you are. The council mentioned damage control but I didn't think that they'd lock us all up much less going as far as to kidnap members of Petrov family. I'm sure whoever was with you is somewhere around here in one of the guest rooms."

Stefan knew that they were all feeling exhausted from the drugs that were used to put them under so he walked to the kitchen and grabbed eight assorted juices and some granola bars, piling them up in his arms before heading back into the large living room and setting everything down on the table. Stefan took a seat, took a bite, and took a long drink of a grape juice. "Eating and drinking something will make your head feel better, I suggest sitting down and waiting for the others to get up."

Aleksi Petrov

A few nights after the get together at the bar, Aleksi had decided to take Zofia and Masha out for a nice dinner to apologize for not being straight up about hit life with Zofia but also to hopefully ease the mind of poor Masha. Zofia was his girlfriend and Masha was her best friend but besides that the girl was just a saint, Aleksi knew a bit about the Ivanovs and wanted to assure the girl that while the world they lived in was scary, that Katya was fiercely loyal and family oriented. However no matter how great of a night they had, they ended it on a much worse note. As they left the restaurant Mikhail was instantly dropped and Aleksi wasn’t far behind. All he could remember seeing was the ground rushing towards him then he could hear someone yelling at the girls to get in the ground. Cops? Then the world went dark.

The next morning Aleksi woke up groggy and with a pain in his face. His eyes opened and quickly he realized it wasn’t his own room but thankfully it also wasn’t a jail cell. Actually… the room was vaguely familiar. He stood from the bed in same clothes from the night prior and walked to the window, outside he instantly recognized the estate of the Ivanov family… but why was he here? He lost focus and caught his reflection in the glass, the reason for his pain was there as clear as day. He reached a hand up to his nose and wiped away some dried blood with his hand before letting out a groan. It was definitely broken, it must have happened when he hit the ground.

Aleksi turned and headed to the door, once it was open he instantly recognized he was in Katyas wing of the estate. What was going on here? Down the hall he could hear voices and headed in their direction. He was worried about Nicholai and the girls… hopefully he would find them here as well. As he neared he recognized the angry voice of his best friend and guard. “Nicholai, now now. Let’s just calm down.” He sighed and clapped his hand on the man’s shoulder as his eyes swept the room. A whole lot of members of the Ivanov clan were in this room but there was no sight of Masha and Zofia. “However I do have to admit I too am worried about the girls. They were with us but I don’t think whoever grabbed me and Mikhail took down the girls. I heard them yelling for them to get down, honestly until I woke up this morning I thought it was the police.”

Aleksi headed over to the mini bar at the side of the room and took a napkin to wipe away more of the blood from his face. He thought to finally reach for his phone and call Zofia but he realized it was gone. “Someone in your family thinks they’re real smart Katya, and normally I am quite easy going but I too admit I’m growing angry. “

Masha

Masha had been having a terrible time with everything, Katya seemed great and as much as she wanted to dive into this new sisterhood… she was worried. Not just because this meant her blood family was mafia but because she had spent 25 years of her life building her own family in the church. When she was younger all she wanted was to know who she was but eventually she had come to terms with her life. Masha was a child of the church, her family was the children of the orphanage, the sisters and Zofia. Now that was all just in the air… Masha wasn’t particularly religious, she was spiritual and had her own set of morals, but being involved with the mafia was definitely not what she wanted. Though she supposed she sort of had been for months considering her friendship with Aleksi and Nicholai. The two men had taken her and Zofia out for a dinner a few nights after everything went crazy. Masha was able to ask a lot of questions and not one answer eased her mind. They left dinner that night with a cloud hanging over Mashas head… she knew that she would have to talk with Katya more but she was still so scared. Then the next thing she knew Zofia was letting out a scream and Masha came out of her own thoughts to find Nicholai and Aleksi on the ground with two men pointing guns at her and Zofia, screaming at them to get on the ground. Masha had instantly dropped but Zofia was fighting it, of course. After a few moments of crying with her eyes shut tight Masha felt a hand close over her mouth and nose and she was suddenly very tired.

When Masha woke she found herself groggy and with quite the headache. The room she was in wasn’t the one her and Zofia shared back at the church, instead it was much nicer than any bedroom she had ever seen before. As she came to her senses she patted her pockets and the bed around her for her phone but soon realized it wasn’t with her. “Where am I? What happened?” The events of the night prior quickly hit her and she bolted up in the bed. Where was Zofia? She looked around but found she was alone. Outside the door she could hear yelling so she rolled out of the unfamiliar bed and out into the hallway, using the sounds of the voices to make her way to a living room.

“I should have known.” Masha scoffed, normally she was a girl with a fairly gentle and composed personality but when she was upset she had a tendency to go to mean in a snap. “Why wouldn’t this have to do with this family?” She cried and looked around the room, everyone was present from their night of drinking except for her best friend who she had last seen fighting with two men with guns. Could you blame her for assuming the worst? Masha paid no attention to anyone else but Katya, making her way across the room to the woman who was her mirror image and yelling. “Did you order those men to attack us just to get me into this house? You lead them right? That’s what you all have told me. I told you I would speak to you again once I had digested some of this information, could you not respect that? Now Zofia is probably hurt. The sisters are likely worried sick!” She shook her head and turned back to the others in the room, her eyes landed on Aleksi and Nicholai, Aleksi was wiping dried blood from his face but both men looked totally pissed. “And why hurt them too? I mean my lord could you not have just called and asked me to come here?”

Zofia Smith

Her best friend was a long lost twin of a woman who now led the Ivanov family, her boyfriend was a member of the mafia, her place of work was apparently a popular gangster bar. Zofia was one for excitement but this was all so much at once. She couldn't believe that she had missed so many things that were right in front of her, sure the Masha thing was impossible for her to have known but... Aleksi. Zofia knew that the man was strange, she knew he seemed to have too much money and if she was being honest with herself she always assumed he was on the darker side of the world, but she assumed like embezzlement crimes or something less intense than being a member of the mafia... Aleksi and Nicholai, who Zofia now knew was Aleksi's guard not just his best friend, had taken the girls for dinner at some fancy restaurant. When the night was over and they were all headed back to the car things went to shit. Men came out of no where and somehow took down both Aleksi and Nicholai, they yelled for Zofia and Masha to drop to the ground but instead Zofia went to run for it. One of the men caught her around the waist and went to throw her to the ground but working in a bar Zofia had seen her fair share of bar fights to break up. She took her elbow and slammed it into the mans stomach before turning and sending her fist into his cheek. He staggered and for a moment Zofia thought she might get away but a pain hit the back of her head and she felt herself falling to the ground as her world went dark.

Zofia woke in the morning in terrible pain, the back of her head was tender and her brain felt like it had rattled in her skull all night. "Ow." She tried to move to rub her head but found she was bound with her hands tied in front of her where she laid. "What the hell?" She moved to sit up but as she did a man approached her and helped push her up.

"I see you're awake. Good, the others are awake as well so I will take you to them." He spoke like she should know what was going on and all she could do was glare at him as he weaved his arm under her armpit and raised her to her feet. "Don't bother trying to fight me like you fought Dimitri last night, for one all the doors leading out of here are locked and for two I wont hesitate to shoot you like he did." His tone made Zofia straighten up, she didn't doubt what he said for a moment and chose to stay silent as they headed down the hallway and into a room full of voices she recognized. As they entered the man shoved her in the direction of Aleksi roughly and rolled his eyes, "Here is your woman. Now will you all stop yelling and pay attention to the TV in the next few moments, I'll tell Dimitri you're all here."

The nameless man turned and left the room which caused Zofia to let go of a breath she didn't realize she was holding before she spoke. "What in the hell is going on?"

Katya Ivanov

One after the other person after person joined the room and Katya became both more confused and beyond angry. Who did this? Who disrespected her wishes and kidnapped everyone? And where the fuck was Mikhail? Someone smashed in Aleksi nose, Masha was fuming at Katya, and Zofia was being escorted by a familiar face. "First off, Masha, if I wanted to see your face so bad all I have to do is look in the mirror. I was giving you your space, and news flash, I don't have to kidnap people to see them. I certainly didn't take away my own gun and phone." Katya's blue eyes narrowed at her twin. Her head hurt, her chest was tight, and she was fucking pissed off beyond belief. And once again, where the FUCK was Mikhail?! "This isn't going to stop me, this just pisses me off more and everyone involved is going to pay the price for this disrespect." Katya grabbed some wire cutters from one of the drawers before making her way to Zofia to cut her free.

With that done Katya picked up a bottle of vodka and reached into the gun cabinet to grab the first aide kit before moving to Aleksi, giving a heavy sigh as she looked at him cleaning his nose. "Your nose is broken and is going to keep bleeding. Let me set it and stitch it up and then you can go back to hating me, too." Katya felt like an inferior leader, but she never expected to take over one of the largest criminal organizations in Russia at 25 years old. She didn't need everyone else reminding her that she was failing. Mikhail was either taking their side or hurt, and considering everyone respected Mikhail she could only assume he betrayed her, too. Stefan and Annabella probably were mad at her too, Masha seemed to hate Katya's guts, Nicholai most likely hated her already, and now she could add Aleksi and Zofia to that list too. Katya was just trying be strong like her father was but clearly that wasn't working.

Katya motioned for Aleksi to sit before she doused a rag in the alcohol, wincing slightly as she touched it to his nose to clean it up. "Sorry." With that said she pinched his nose and gave him an apologetic smile in advance. "Sorry, again." With that said she twisted his nose slightly until it was set and back to normal. She looped the needle with the stitch material before she began to thread his nose, her hands methodically stitching the skin together like she had done it a hundred times prior. Soon enough, which probably felt like forever to poor Aleksi, his nose was fully stitched back to normal and she was dabbing off some excess blood. "There, done."

Almost as if on cue the TV flickered to a screen with an older gentleman on the screen, one she instantly recognized as Demitri. Katya took a shot of the vodka, sighed heavily, and began to clean up the mess she had made from stitching up Aleksi. "Here it is, just put all the blame on me. Let them sacrifice me and let them get the hell out of here."

Annabella Valentina

While Annabella understood everyone's frustrations she also wished that they stopped blaming Katya. She was just as frustrated, maybe even more so that her men would betray her like this! It must have hurt to have your twin this angry with you despite the fact that they really didn't each other all that well. Katya was quickly giving Masha an attitude before moving across the living room to free Zofia and to stitch up Aleksi. She remembered what Mikhail had said about Katya; she was proficient with anything medical, even going off to medical school for a few years. After she graduated though she returned home for some reason, having gotten sick herself and her father ruling it that she shouldn't be out on her own anymore. "Miss Masha, Katya is just as confused. All three of us are missing our guns and phones, we were drugged at dinner last night." Katya wasn't the only one that noticed Mikhail's absence. Quickly she moved up the stairs to the room next to Katya's where Mikhail stayed, giving a small knock before opening it up.

As she feared the room was empty, it appeared as if it hadn't been touched since yesterday. With a defeated sigh Annabella returned to the living room in time to see the TV screen flicker to show Demitri's face, her stomach flipping when it did so. "Sorry to have surprised you like this Katya, but we knew you wouldn't agree with the plan. Unfortunately, all of you have stumbled upon one of Ivanov's darkest secrets. The boss had a wife that his father didn't approve of at the time, she gave birth to twins. Your mother fled with one child while the other child was being medically attended to because of her illness. Your father stayed with you Katya, and when your mother returned to run away with your father and you your grandfather killed her. She was not the woman for your father and she tried to steal him from the family. We had no clue where Masha was, if we did we would not have had the memorial at the church. We especially didn't foresee the Petrov family getting involved, and until we can find a way to keep this secret from getting out to our enemies we have decided to keep you guys locked up here. You'll be fed and watched over, that goes without saying, but obviously we can't let you guys have phones or guns. We do hope you forgive us one day Katya, we're only doing this for the family's reputation."

The announcement sent chills up her arms. The man seemed so casual talking about the murder of the twins mother, and Annabella had the eerie feeling that if they had known where Masha was they would have found a way to put an end to her. How were these people okay with this? No wonder it was so top secret that even Katya didn't know. "Now, we will have a friendly face be the one to bring you things. He's our top guy and very loyal to both you and the family Katya, I hope you don't hold too big of a grudge against him for helping us." And that was what made her stomach sink. Please, don't say Mikhail. She had the upmost respect for him as a person and as a guard, she prayed that he didn't betray Katya like that.

Nicholai Petrov

It seemed everyone was safe for the time being. Well, save for Aleksi's nose, but Katya was quickly attending to that. Nicholai tried his best to calm down but, it was hard. They were trapped in this wing with each other and were left without weapons, and there was a nagging suspicion Mikhail had something to do with all of this. He was the only one missing! He crossed his arms across his chest and leaned against the wall with a quiet sigh as Annabella went upstairs to look for the missing person from their party but, alas, she showed up empty handed. As he feared. Then the TV flipped on to show one of the older members of the Ivanov family. "Oh, great. Maybe some answers." Nicholai scowled as the man on the screen spoke.

He couldn't tell if it was a pre-recorded message or happening live, but nevertheless he explained the situation. In short, they were stuck until they found a way to keep their secret a secret. They were all the unfortunate ones to figure out the results of a dark secret, and honestly he wasn't sure if they would be getting out of this. How would they keep this a secret? They all promise to tell, resume their normal lives? No, there was no way Katya and Masha would forget each other. Sure they had some issues with each other right now, but they were twins after all. There was no denying a connection like that. Plus, Masha was best friends with Zofia and Aleksi had been seeing her for some time now. If there was ever a wedding between the two Masha would certainly be involved and the Petrov's would recognize her face. They wouldn't keep it a secret.

Nicholai felt his stomach turn when Demitri mentioned an in between man and he instantly knew who it was. How was Mikhail fine with this? He did everything to protect Katya, that was his job since they were little. Even when Nicholai and Mikhail had been dating he had chose Katya over Nicholai when the families began to feud. It honestly hurt Nicholai; it had been his first heartbreak. Since then he had never taken a relationship seriously again, he was terrified to feel that pain again. But now all he felt was anger bubble up in his chest. What did he do? Did he help drug Katya, Annabella, and Stefan? Did he play a role in their kidnapping? Was he the reason Aleksi got his nose broken and the girls were traumatized? "I'll deck the fucker if he comes in here like we're all friends." Nicholai straightened himself up as he instantly went into guard mode. Mikhail may have had a gun but Nicholai was bigger and bulkier, if it came to a fist fight he was sure he would take Mikhail down.

Mikhail Summers

"I would just like to start by saying HELPING isn't exactly the term I would use." Mikhail sighed as he entered the room, catching the last part of Dimitri's stupid video. "Trying to keep a fucking handle on this is more like it. Those guys are losing their minds, I've spent all night trying to convince them otherwise but I'm growing worried of an insurrection so I backed off." He was stone faced as ever as he walked further into the room. "They are handling this like idiots but I have to admit I agree with them somewhat." A flash of sadness crossed his face as he looked over to Katya, "I didn't know anything about Masha before the other day, I swear I would never hide something like that from you... but now that I do know, I have some concerns."

Mikhail placed the tray of breakfast he had been sent with onto the table before standing with his arms crossed to continue. "Some of the older guys who were around when you were born knew about Masha and what happened with your mom but your father swore them to secrecy. No one around anymore really knows where your mother came from, they don't know if your father swore them to secrecy because he was afraid of backlash from her family or what. But what I think is important is to know that your father was worried if people knew Masha existed, they would look for her to use against him. Katya you were under his roof, he and the family could protect you but her? He didn't even know where she was." The tall man stopped to peer over at Masha, he was a cold man but honestly he felt bad for her in the moment, her and Katya. This must all be a lot to hear right now. "The men are worried about our reputation but I am worried about your safety Katya. Well both of you even. We don't know why your dad was so worried, we don't know if it was simply worry about other families getting any sort of leverage over us or if something more sinister was afoot."

"The men want a plan to be made of how to keep this a secret, I personally don't see that happening. I mean she exists, she lives 15 minutes away from here and there is no way this doesn't get out. I think we need a plan to show strength when it does."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back