• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐”’๐”ฃ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ก- quest-based high fantasy rp

Radio Silence

King of Idiocy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

Misty Mountains

Peter Hollens ft. Tim Foust

overview.

A
    t first, as there always is before something comes into existence, there was nothing.
    Nobody quite knows how long it existed this way, because nobody was around to see. in fact, we dont even know if the concept of there being nothing before is true. But what we do know, is eventually, there was Life.
    She was beautiful, and ugly. Happy, and sad. She was everything and nothing all at once. And most importantly of all, she was something in the nothingness. She stayed content in the endless stretch of dark for a good long while, okay with spending her days wandering around the void. This is how we know she is so much better than us, as any normal person would have grown tired of this after a mere day or two. But she was extraordinary, anything but normal, and so she lasted a good few millennia.
    Eventually she did tire, as even people who have never known the true joys of love or friendship can grow lonely. And so she created Death, much as the Nothing created her. Death was everything she was not. They were ugly, and beautiful. Sad, and happy. They were nothing and everything all at once. But they made Life happy, and Life made them happy, and it grew to be so you could not have one without the other. There was no Life without Death, and no Death without Life. And again, time ticked on, and before either of them knew it they had passed another few hundred millennia had passed, as when they were with one another a lot of time seemed like no time at all.
    Somewhere along the lines, Life decided she wanted something for them to create together. In her mind, The nothing had created her, and she had created Death, therefor it was time for them to create something together. After all, now that they had each other, nothing could be done separate, so it was the only logical conclusion. And so, slowly, their four creations were brought into the nothing.
    Earth came first with a personality to match her everchanging appearance. She was never one form, never one emotion, constantly shifting. Some days she was loud and sad, taller than both life and death. Others she was quiet but happy, smaller than the smallest speck.
    Next came Air, soft and serene for the most part. They moved with a certain lightness to them, and was Earths best friend, helping her no matter what form she took that day. If she was Angry, Air was too, becoming loud and harsh on Earth's behalf. When she was calm, so was Air, soothing and quiet and peaceful.
    Last came Water and Fire, Opposites in every way. Water was always still, never bothered, never angered. They just moved quietly about their day, untouched by the happenings around them. a Constant amidst the chaos of their siblings. Fire was loud and Brash, constantly fighting against change, fighting to overtake what was closest to it.
    They were all much Busier than Life and Death had been. While Life and Death were now Content with what they had created, happy with living together for as many millennia as it took for whatever came after the nothing to arrive, the 'children' wanted more. They wanted something to do with their hands, their minds, and so Life compromised. She pulled thread and fabric out of the nothing, each a shimmering beacon in the darkness. Each person, deity, god, whatever you may want to call them, got to work on their peace, a project that occupied them for a good long while. The each made it how they liked, and when their projects were done the pieces we're clear examples of the personality its creator had. As with all things, it was not without imperfections. This was, after all, their first time creating anything at all. Fingers were pricked, and the blood soaked threads had just been sewn into the quilts. The edges were a bit frayed. But maybe the perfections were what made it so beautiful. Indeed, once they had finished and sewn their pieces together to form one unique stretch of fabric, The blood seemed to sparkle, despite there being no light, and the frays seemed to be perfectly in place.

And that is how the fabric of the world came into being.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED BY REQUEST OF THE ORDER OF THE ISLANDS

Oberon, Caoimeh, Khaos, Navarro, and Meilyr

Hereby request for one adventurer from each of the five islands to brave the Crescent forest and the islands themselves

They must be skilled in combat, and knowledgeable in the innermost workings of their land

Each island shall send in their applicants information Via messenger Quora to the Castle in Baseren

A Reward of 100,000 Golden scarabs will be awarded to each Adventurer IF they return

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everybody knew how the islands came to be. It was a tale that had been told since they had been created. So how did they let themselves fall into this? Segregated to their own small sections, never interacting with each other, never working together as the gods had done. Maybe it shouldn't have been surprising that darkness began to take over the very corners of their world, turning everything it touched into dust. Maybe it shouldn't have been, but it was. And maybe the cowardice of the Order, too reluctant to endanger their own lives and instead forcing the responsibility on the shoulders of five teens, would be the very thing that was needed to stop this

intro

roles

rules

Of Heart and Greed

Our Fate rests with
you

genre

high fantasy, quest/choose-your-own-adventure esque, found family (possibly)

status

accepting

gms

Radio Silence

spots open

1/5

CS Due Date

TBD

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Interested! ๐Ÿ‘€

Thereโ€™s actually a Quest Interest Check category
Yeah, I saw but it's more quest themed contrast to an actual quest RP. This one more or less is a "choose-your-own-adventure" type thing hence the reason I put it in this thread.

That came off confusing, actually, my bad, I'm running on a few hours of sleep honestly. What I'm trying to say is, I know there's a quest RP thread, however, the RP I'm going for isn't the same format/style RP in which is in the quest thread. Hopefully this makes sense, I'm not very good at explaining things ngl
Yeah, I saw but it's more quest themed contrast to an actual quest RP. This one more or less is a "choose-your-own-adventure" type thing hence the reason I put it in this thread.

interested !!

Hey, so unfortunately due to life events (most school lmao) I unfortunately cannot host an RP at this time, and I'm very sorry, but maybe sometime when school isn't so hectic I'll reboot this. I hope y'all can understand and I really appreciate the interest this got!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back