• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood And Marriage {Vampire Roleplay} (Open!!)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Auren glanced up at the exclamation. There's someone in the trees! He quickly saw that someone- female, with red hair, and green eyes. Fair skinned... he shook himself out of his reverie. It was obvious that someone was being an idiot at the moment. That branch was bound to break- and when it did, whoever was climbing was going to fall. His deductions seemed confirmed when the branch started cracking. After the girl shouted a stream of expletives, she managed to hoist herself onto another branch. She had quick reflexes, that was to be sure.

Wait, why was she even in that tree anyway? Auren reviewed his memory, bringing back senses that were constantly on the lookout, yet detached from his active mind: Undue rustling of the trees, inconsistent with the wind; creaking of the branches, especially for a moment, when she was hanging by a hand; the few drops of blood hitting the ground, causing a red splatter on green grass... Wait, blood? He turned fully, and examined the girl. One might think he was giving her a once-over look that guys typically did, and if one were honest, he did- for a split second, until he stopped himself. Observe her objectively. The rest of his examination was just that: an observation. And just like that, he knew why she was in the tree- she wanted to see what was in his yard. Those eyes were adventurous- they were inquisitive. His passing must have aroused her interest, and she wanted to see what the stranger's house was like. Simple deduction.

After that, he looked at the girl straight in the face, and said in a voice just loud enough to be heard at the height she was at, "You think two close encounters and bloodied hands are enough? If you want to see my house, just come and ask. After all, isn't trespassing a crime?" At that last sentence, he raised an eyebrow, cynical look, completing the air of detachment and simple lack of care his words established.

At the voice I look over towards the house, it was the boy from earlier.

"Actually! Your Property Line is there!" I yell out to him and point to the land markers that were not even two feet in front of me. "Not Technically Trespassing! But I'd Love To Come Over!" I smile breaks out onto my face.

I look around at the ground below, trying to think of a way to get down from a branch thirty feet in the air, the branch I'm perched on is the lowest on this particular tree.
"A few more scratches never hurt anyone..." I mumble as I take a big breath.

If I die here, all my belongings go to my aunt.

With that, I lower myself to a hanging position on the branch and start to lightly swing to get a little momentum. Upon letting go, I possition my feet at a slight angle. My shoes make contact with the ground only for a second before I go into a forward roll, jumping back to my feet at the end.

"In Your Face Thirty Foot Tree! Woo!" I shout in excitment. I throw a fist to the air. The pressure my fingers placed on my palm sent another sharp sting through my hand. Aware of my injuries I glance at them, only now realizing how badly my hands look, definitely past the point of simply being raw. My hands were layers with glistening red, and small pieces of torn flesh barely able to stay connected to my palm; my hands are shredded to put it plainly. My eyes travel to my clothing; t-shirt slightly ripped and covered with dirt, my black skinny jeans are in no better condition. I'd brush off the dirt from my outfit, but, I personally don't want to receive anymore pain in my hands than I've already inflicted myself.

"Ow...I knew I should've wore my gloves..." I say walking towards the fence. My cheeks turn to a dusted pink when I remember he saw me making my rookie mistake and hanging from that tree like an idiot. I let out a sigh, good job Nic.

With a sheepish smile I stand in front of him, and gaze right into his eyes.

"So...any chance you didn't see that idiot act of mine?" I ask with a little bit if hope in my eyes, praying he didn't see any of it.
Though, with my luck he saw every part of it. First day is really goin smooth...not.

darkborn darkborn

Last edited:
-

Interaction: Cosmos Cosmos

Venus sighed in disappointment as Yume snapped out of the trance just when things was getting interesting. She stared at the pink-haired with a blank expression, offended that the said girl forgot about her presence even if just for a moment. "It would have been better if you just went for it." she commented dryly before shrugging, turning to her heels and heading to the direction of the festival.

"Anyways, I'm keeping this violation of yours a secret so you owe me." she said as she walked away from Yume.

Venus still has some time to kill before her performance so she might as well visit the only good thing about the festival: the food stalls. The strange yet warm sensation earlier made her want to eat something..

Yume had watched Venus leave with a cheerful smile and over exaggerated friendly wave, now out of the umbrellas cooling shade she let out a amusingly characteristic of their species hiss, though no one really did it except jokingly. As the other finished leaving however her smile flickered lightly and her hand lowered, glancing back over towards the human with worried eyes, torn as she grasped at her chest, she so desperately wanted to help with that graze but could she control herself? Her barely existent heartbeat continued to thump in her chest and breaths short, the main of the faze had faded, yet her throat still yearned dryly for more.
____ . D O V E . D O V E Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

// TIME FORWARD FOR EVERYONE // ( VV READ BELOW VV )

The sun's blaring gaze had softened a little as the festival burst into full life, the light of lanterns burned the darkening purple orange sky with a glow like fireflies swarming in the night, the scent of mouthwatering fresh hot foods like takoyaki and meat filled the air and the roar of the music from the many bands could be heard thundering through the town, at the end of the pathway stood a shrine of which people would go in hopes of gaining good fortune, and many carnival games scattered throughout like goldfish catching our ring throwing. Though by far the most anticipated sight was yet to come, the firework display that would light up the night sky with colours, and slowly couples were beginning to head off to secretive darker corners of the grass fields to make out before such a time.

Auren watched as the girl swung down from the tree. Admittedly, she did it well. In fact, Auren had to admit, his lip twitched upward slightly in amusement as she celebrated. She was most definitely energetic- and slightly weird, in his mind- but she knew how to climb trees. If not how to wear gear.

Her hands were bloodied and the skin was practically peeled off. Auren sighed as his mind registered that fact. He opened his satchel, and took out the first-aid kit he always kept on him. Why do I keep such a thing with me..? Oh, yes. Knife fights are generally dangerous. Can't believe that it's been that long. A slight lie, as he was acutely aware of the passing of time- nearly eleven years since he was with Caiden.

He realized he was frowning slightly, and that the girl was talking to him. Looking at him in the eyes. Wait, what? She was blushing slightly, and there was a slight amount of hope in her eyes. Why..? Oh, he saw why, her question essentially told him. His eyebrow, which had just returned to its normal resting spot, instantly shot back up.

"Idiotic act? Which one? The fall and near broken skull? The broken branch? Or the lack of gear?" These questions were slightly acidic, but nevertheless, he opened his medical kit with a sign and took out the disinfectant, the gauze, and the wraparound bandages. "This is going to hurt." he told her, opening the disinfectant, putting dipping the gauze on it, and sticking it on her hand.

"All three, and I appreciate this." My face calmed in color, as I study the retreating sun. I don't flinch as he sticks the guaze into my hands, this is nothing new to me, in fact, back home this was a daily occurrence.

"The name's Nic, what's your's?" I ask casually not paying any mind to his tone or my recent mistake, letting it brush off my shoulders. I study him as he doctors up my hands.

He knows what he's doing, must have experience with patching up wounds considering he carries around a medical kit in his bag. I will admit he's even more interesting now than when I saw him from up in the trees. Maybe he can help me find my way around school, cause I'd get lost in a heartbeat.

Anyone who is just prepared or expects to get hurt knows to carry a first-aid kit. I expect to get hurt, especially with my hobbies. This mistake wont happen again, backpack stays on my back from now on because this was just plain embarrassing. I wounder what his reason is, though I'll be respectful and not pry.

Last edited:
"My name is Auren." Simple enough, wasn't it? The way she reacted- or rather, the way Nic didn't react- spoke somewhat of her current daily life, if not her character. She didn't flinch- she either was used to it, and was applied to this treatment many times, or she was tough. Or a mixture. Auren's thoughts ruefully back to what exactly had brought her here.

Ah, yes. She swung from a tree. Less than two feet from his house, no less. After he finished, he took a step back, and looked at her, before asking in a brisk manner, "Now that that is finished, I would like to know- what is so interesting about my house? You're right, you're not trespassing- only taking great pains to look over my fence to see what is in my back yard." His tone turned dry at the last sentence, before another thought came to mind. She was most probably in the same school as he was. Now, time to see if she was in the same grade.

"Where is your gear, anyways? You seem experienced enough to know that climbing barehanded never results in a clean experience."

"Well to put it simply, I was hoping you could help me with something, but I absentmindedly wondered into a more curious state of mind." I let out a disappointed sigh for my childishness.

" Anyway, my gear is about 4 thousand feet back towards the school in my backpack. I thought I'd only be doing a short free-run but as you can guess plans never go according to our first thoughts."
The dimming light of the setting sun infinites my red hair as it peaks through the leaves, the suns is taking it's last breath before a new ruler takes the skies.

Last edited:
Something to do. That was what she basically said. As the sun turned the sky orange, the sight of Nic was apparently lost on Auren, lost away in the files of his memory.

...or maybe not. Auren blinked, once, before asking, in a slightly softer tone, "Well? What do you need help with?"

Curiosity killed the cat. Especially in an HP Lovecraft novel. But this wasn't that. This was real life. No supernatural. Only natural. Auren's lips twitched up, and stayed up there in a slight smirk.

I notice his expression change and can't help the smile forming on mine.

"Well, you see I was just transferred here and arrived a few hours ago. So far, I've only managed to find the large, obvious dorm buildings. I haven't even checked in yet because I got lost within two minutes of entering the school. I was somewhat hoping you could help me find the reception desk?" I say, more like swiftly ramble.

I don't know what is going on with me, must be my emotions are out of wack because I'm never nervous. I blame him, after all, this is all his fault anyway.

"If not I understand, and I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused."

Last edited:
The sky was now fading into blues and purples as night breaks out. The only light that would soon be around would be from the soft lighting of the house and soon, the beautiful blinking glow of lightning bugs. It's astounding how time goes by without a care who needs it to slow or stop, it has no sense of others nor would it spare a glance for those who need it most.

Auren looked at her for a second- Nic was smiling for some reason. He didn't have much time to ponder why, as her sudden flow of conversation caught him by surprise. He waited until the waterworks closed, before responding. "Well, the dorms are indicative that you are at the edge of the property.... Actually, it would be bothersome to explain." Auren couldn't help but sigh inwardly. No use now, he had to lead her to the place. The school WAS a large place.

"How about this- We'll meet outside my fence here, and when we get to school, I'll show you the reception desk." It would probably cost him time, and still get him late, but what other way could he show her the reception desk? If he asked about the dorms, she wouldn't know which one was which. This was really the only place both of them knew where to meet. Bother it all!

As the gloom increased, Auren quickly glanced around, before saying, "That's all I can do right now. You had better head home now." Also, he really didn't want his adopted guardian peeking and making him embarrassed. Embarrassed! Yes, his uncle knew how to make Auren squirm.

I help she excitment welling up inside ." Sounds like a plan! school starts around Six o' clock correct? I should be here about half an hour earlier to save us the struggle of being late to out classes." I felt a buzz from my pocket, after taking my phone from my my jeans I see it's notifying me that my bag is still under a tree. "I'll get back to me dorm before it's too dark out, I can manage finding my way back from here." I say as I pin his house location into my phone.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Auren, I appreciate all your help. See ya in the morning!" I wave to him as I walk off into the forest, following the GPS and being thankful that the signal is strong.

56dc2ad01cd45cf6f1248a4f3a6ccf6a.png

Bennington-Magpie-black-long-haired.jpg
Aella
Aella resided in her room, working on homework necessary for class while sipping on a mug of tea, being able to stand the taste of it, as she was a recently awakened vampire.

fcb836c0dad94583df7b86cd346aa0fe.jpg
Alexius

69fcbae1fa31a9e7b11f0a5584feb6f8.jpg
Damien

(I'm sorry for being dead... Work has me, well... Dead.)

One the way back to her back pack Nichole looks around the forest, it has a different feel at night compared to that of the day.
Fireflies glow as they flutter around her, she wasn't going in a hurried pace. In fact, she was moving in a steady stroll, taking in the dark scene around her. She knew being in a forest by herself was considered dangerous, let alone at night. Yet, this didn't faze her, she was used to the lack of company and actually quite enjoys it. After about an hour, Nic made is back to the dorms with her bag thanks to a change if speed and a mental reminder she needs rest for the early wake up call in the morning. She changes in to a pair of black, cotten shorts and a blood red tank top, she climbs into bed after setting an alarm for four o'clock and settles in for the night.

Last edited:
Evangeline walked around the festival alone as usual, she looked through the stall buying some food and keep sakes. She ponders why the students are separated into 2 dorm buildings but not by gender, it was something else entirely but the though passed after a while and she continued exploring the festival ground for something to do or to find out what the festival is for.

(Open for interactional)

An hour later Nic was wide awake, staring at her ceiling. "Ok, I can't do this." She sits up and gets out of bed walking over to her desk after a paper catches her eye. It was a flier for the festival that night, with an excited glint in her eyes she turns the lights on and gets dressed.D8133FC8-8E70-47F2-8AE4-E9CB2496F14A.jpeg
Nichole was never one to get cold easy, she was always outside at night time so she gradually got used to chilled nights. She sprays down with bug spray, regrets doing so in her room, and grabs her backpack and phone as she leaves, locking the door behind her.

-First Person veiw-

As I walk out if the building the chilly air hits me like a smack in the face. As I walk along the path, I look at my phone for directions to where the festival is being held and just swiftly walk there.

Last edited:
Upon arriving, the bright glow of the fairy lights shine off Nichole's hair as she walks past the activites. She'd never seen anything like this before, Nic was overall very excited for this experience. As she approaches a food stall she buys a corndog and a bottle of water, seeing as she didnt eat anything for dinner, and sat down on a near by bench, watching the exciment on the faces of children as they pull their smiling parents around to everything if interest. A small pain shoot through her heart as she watching the families walk by, it was something she never fully had. Nichole shook off the thought and enjoys her junk food, pondering on what to visit next.

Last edited:
After fifteen minutes of looking around she decided to just walk around and do what seems interesting. Nic throws her trash away and walks into the crowd, not really paying mind to where she's going.

darkborn darkborn

Auren was grumbling slightly to himself as he walked around the festivites. He didn't want to come, but it was insisted. His adoptive guardian had a booth there, and after working at it for a while, gave Auren permission to leave- but to stay in the festivities. Auren could have sworn that he saw a glint in his guardian's eyes.

As he walked around, he got distracted by a carnival game; he swore that it was rigged- how could you get a circle in a square the same area? Of course, he had to bump into someone.

"Watc-" he began to growl, until he saw who it was. Nic.

Wait, what? Surprise bloomed in his mind, though his face was kept neutral.

Still, he was flustered enough to not say anything for a couple of moments.

After the momentary collision, Nichole gathered her thought after shaking her head. "Oh, hey Auren! Great running into you here- er I mean not great literally running into you- you know what I mean" she lets out a light chuckle, as the lights around them make a small twinkle in her eyes as a reflection. "Did you come here too enjoy some games?" She asks, head slightly tilted and her hands rest in the pockets of her shorts.
darkborn darkborn

Last edited:
Primrose
7npwwn6n0dv01.png

She just was back at the festival as she was bored she didn't have any friends she could talk to she just walked around as she wasn't sure where to go all she wanted to do was find someone to talk to she was a bit lonely" hello i'm primrose and I'm an orphan yeah that sounds good" she say kicking a rock as she sometimes hated talking to people she just bumped into a pole' owwwwwwwww' she thought as she rubbed her face as she started to bleed a little as she hated when this happens she just felt tears coming down her face it really hurts (anyone open for interactions)​

Evangeline looked around for anyone she knew or had even spoken to but to no avail, she basically avoided everyone so far this year just to focus on her school work and trying to find out why she was sent here in the first place. She trudged back to one of the stalls and began helping out since her cousin was running a baked good store and he was running out of items to sell. Getting to work Evangeline seemed to be off in her own world as she mixed ingredients together to create cookie dough.

Auren just shrugged at Nichole's words. The polite answer would be yes, but... "It's hard to win these kind of games when you know that they're rigged. Well, most of them, at least." No need to make a generalization only to realize that a game could be won. After all.... Wait, what was with her expression? Auren was confused, yet again, by the way she was looking at him.

Belatedly, he realized that he had to offer some sort of retort. "Well, I suppose you're here for the games?" It was in a tone that was a bit dry, but it was an attempt. Key word there was attempt.

"I couldn't sleep so i decided to come check it out. I've been studying some of the booth tenders at the games. Like that one. "She pointed over to the game with the ball and the square hole. "That is all about angle and force, seeing at the ball is hollow and plastic is can fit through the square hole with enough force. Though it is slightly rigged considering the balls circumference is as big as the width of the square. You'd have to really scope it out in order to get the ball though." She looks at the little girl who just started playing it. "Besides the ones with the bigger prizes are uausally rigged either way, the more attention the prizes draw the more money you spend to win it." She shrugs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back