• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood And Marriage {Vampire Roleplay} (Open!!)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Primrose
images

She just looked at her bag as she brought out her sketchbook and pencil as she just was drawing"I'm sorry Alex" she says as she looked at him she noticed the red as she ignored it she just drew him" sorry I draw a lot I'm an artist I want to be one" she says as she just looked at him" what's wrong with your eyes Alex are you okay" she asked as she looked at him" do you need to go to the nurse Alex" she says as she smiled hoping he was okay" yeah your sister is seems cool" she told him"I'm not usually this talkative I usually keep to myself" she said looking out of the view of the lake​

Walking the grounds of the school is a newly arrived student. Her rose red hair flying behind her in the cool breeze. Bright eyes scanning the trees and School buildings of the courtyard, as well as locking the dorm establishments. In the young lady's hands were two suitcases, one large and one small. On her shoulders rests a black backpack, decorated with patches of sports brands and Parkour logos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pull out my golden cased phone and look up the picture of the school. "Well I'm certainly in the right place...Never thought it'd be this big." I pocket the device and take hold of my suitcase handles. As I walk along the side walks I look around, curious as to where the sign in desk or really anything was located. Having just arrived, I have not a single clue where anything is.

I guess I could just sit somewhere and read till I find someone who can direct me to my dorm, at least I hope...
My gaze stops on a small maple tree, it isn't very old and can easily be climbed if you know what you are doing. My estimate, it's most likely over thirty feet, that's including all the leaves and such. It's honestly perfect to sit in if you want to be left alone, or just to gaze around the school grounds.

I roll my bags to a resting place under the tree and walk around a good twenty feet away. Facing the tree I take a big breath and runs towards the large plant. Running eight feet up it, I grasp onto a branch and hoist myself up. As I continue to climb up a few more levels I find the perfect branch, one sturdy enough to support me and not too high off the ground, plus I can still see me bags and jump down quickly if needed. I straddle the branch and slide my backpack off my slightly sore shoulders, since I'm only fifteen feet off the ground it's not TOO concerning if I slip and fall down.

Unzipping the bag I pull out a hard-cover book, "Shadows Of The Silent Night", it's one of my favorite novels so far. The main protagonist, a male human, falls in love with a Vampire while running for his life from assassins. He is a prince from a dying kingdom; thanks to his father. The Vampire ran into him while hiding from a group of Vampire hunters, they help each other out, that's currently where I am. Callina, the vampire, is trying to hide Nate from his assassins.

I continue reading the book, getting lost in every page and grasped by every word written.

Attachments

• HS Nicky.jpg
    HS Nicky.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

Alexius
He shook his head "I'm perfectly fine. My eyes have red in them normally." He told her, not reacting to the fact she was drawing him, it didn't bother him all that much anyways

Primrose
15439066097371018707735463560291.png
She just looked at him as she was happy" that's so cool" she say happily as she finished drawing him" what you think" she say as she smiled she loved talking to hm" so anyways do you want to go to a park walking around I don't want exactly want to go back to school yet" she says​

Crossing her arms, Evangeline sighed contentedly and closed her eyes attempting to get some rest before the festival she though would be a normal celebration like a school dance or a market, she had yet to find out what it was to be but she would try to enjoy it what ever happens. The sound of the birds in the trees and the wind blowing her long hair along the rpgriund allowed her to relax even more, curling up against the trunk. Her flower crown laid at her feet, the red and black roses softly swayed in the wind as if they could move on their own. Eventually Evangeline fell into a dreamless sleep, snoring softly. She looked almost like a doll propped up against a tree, her pale skin shadowed by the branches and leaves and her hair had a few dark leaves that had fallen tangled in her hair.

My attention was pulled from my book when my eyes catch something that wasnt there before. A girl, she was proped against a tree not to far from me. In fact, if I really wanted to I could just across the tree lines over to her.

she appears to be sleeping peacefully, but if I wait too long and lose track of her, who will be able to help me... I really dont want to wake her up though, it seems rude.

Last edited:
"I wont bug her, she must be tired anyway. Maybe I can just wonder around?" I mark my book and slip it into my bag, which is now slung over my shoulders.

With a deep breath I start stepping down the branches and jump off the lst, rolling and jumping to my feet as I make contact to the ground.

"Smooth as always!" I compliment myself proudly. I take my suitcases and walk around the campus.

After what seemed like three hours, but was actually ten minutes, I finally found my dorm building. I walk inside and get my room key that was next to my name on the list.

I look at the stairs then as my suitcases and let out a sigh. "Honestly...this place needs an elevator."

I retract the extended handles and carry them swiftly up the stairs with only little trouble.

Now the hard part, finding the room...there's at least a hundred rooms here, lets just hope they are in numerical order.

In no time Nic was unpacked and sitting on her bed completely clueless on what to do. She did have her new book but she felt like doing something that helps her physically. Maybe I can go free run around campus? No, they'd definitly kick my out if I left footprints on their walls...

I saw a forest behind the school, well, surrounding the school. But trees arent always the best for that, really only balence and climbing.

I think about that thought and realize that I just discribed the main part of parkour.
With a face palm I change into a black t-shirt and dark grey skinny jeans, as well as throw on a pair if royal blue Nike's.

I'm good to go, lets do this. Before leaving I grab my backpack and throw in a first aid kit, my new book, my portable phone charger and a phone, a towel, and an extra set of clothes.

All of these things will be needed , hopefully not the first aid kit, but better to be prepared then not.

I lock the dorm behind me and walk behind the main building, putting my red hair in a ponytail as I go.

Last edited:
Alexius
Alexius just smiled lightly in appreciation of the drawing "it looks good!" He responded, before adding "lead the way." and yawning lightly, hissing in pain at the sunlight as it finally started getting to him, his cheeks beginning to get a slight red tinge to them, and his arms no doubt covered in minor burns under his jacket

Aella
Aella had chosen to go run through the forest, shapeshifting in her room before leaving to avoid being burned by the sun, now appearing as a black cat with bright green eyes, darting through the forest while hunting. She didn't enjoy animal blood much, but it was easier to get than anything else.

Texangamer Texangamer sorry for taking too long to respond
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel
If you want Nic to come across her, you're welcome to.

Last edited:
I walk into the forest looking around for an area to start, once I'm a good mile into the forest I take off my bag and set a point on my GPS so I know where I put it.

"This probably isn't smart to leave it here...But I'm doing it anyway!"

After I stretch I take a deep breath and start running along tree trunks and running up to branches, "Woo-Hoo! " I scream out of excitement. It's been so long since I've done a free-run in a forest, this, is awesome!

After about fifteen minutes I see a silhouette in the distance, they seem to be training maybe?

Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Last edited:
Bennington-Magpie-black-long-haired.jpg
56dc2ad01cd45cf6f1248a4f3a6ccf6a.png

Aella
Aella was climbing a tree in her cat form before switching to her human form after she got high into the foliage, effectively hiding her transformation as she deftly ran across the branches, her agility and balance still that of a cat's as she chased a squirrel to its nest for fun. Once she got to the nest she shifted into her cat form, easily out of sight of the other girl as she caught the squirrel in her teeth and carried it down the tree, unknowingly headed back towards Nic, her tail swishing side to side calmly as she trotted along

Last edited:
As I jump from a low-ish branch and land back onto the ground I end up right in front of a cat. It has a freshly caught squirrel in it's mouth. I crouch down. "Hi kitty~" I stretch out the back of my hand.

Aella

Aella dropped the squirrel in slight surprise, an involuntary hiss coming from her mouth as the girl dropped down in front of her, surprising her. After a moment or two she visibly calmed down but was still wary as she stared for a second, thinking "I should probably act like a cat.. I mean I do look like one after all" before she cautiously sniffed the other girl's hand, letting herself relax, and allowing the other girl to pet her if she wanted to, meowing quietly

I slowly extend my hand out and pet the cat's head slightly, I peer to the side to see if I can take a glance at it's gender. "Well aren't you a pretty girl~" I coo at the cat in front of me.

"What are you doin out here alone? huh?" I smile at her, she's strong to be out here surviving on her own. It's very admirable

Aella

She meowed in response, letting herself be pet calmly, her eye still on the dead squirrel. "I'm not a cat... but you don't know that" she thought before picking up the squirrel and trotting off. She had hidden a bag earlier towards the edge of the forest and was going to bury the squirrel somewhere near it so she could hunt some more, fully knowing that one small squirrel wasn't going to last long. After stashing the squirrel away she cllimbed up the nearest tree and padded along the branches, keeping an eye out for more animals, eventually catching a plump rabbit and a bird, the rabbit in her mouth when she came across Nic for the second time

Nic started doing flips off of trees and staying in the same general area. She was running up trees only to jump off twisting and turning in the air, landing perfectly onto her feet. She was completely in focus.

Aella
Aella cocked her head to the side, watching the girl with slight interest, the rabbit still in her mouth as she watched

After a while, Evangeline woke up with a start. She bolted upright and heaved as she took deep breaths, her dreamless sleep had become infested with a nightmare of some creature to Evangeline what ever it was it was not human in anyway but she didn’t get a good look at it. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them tightly trying to calm herself down.

As I continue my stunts I honestly feel like I could be in a fight scene, maybe even an avengers movie! Running up walls, flipping over arrows, that'd be so cool!

In a momentary pause I remember I had my hooks with me; yeah hooks, ya'know metal tools you wedge into trees, walls, bolders, etc..? If the campus doesn't mind, maybe I can make this area a course! That'd be so cool! I go to grab my backpack but, it's not there.

"Right idiot you left it half a mile back there" I sigh. "Knew I should've kept it with me. Oh, well"

With that I start climbing up a tree, mind you, this had to be over Fifty feet tall, at the least. "Ok, I need to climb more" My breath was heavy, I had to be twenty foot off the ground at this point, my hands were scratched up, small dots of blood start to appear.

"And of course I leave my med kit half a mile away..." I groan and lean back against the tree.

"Today is just to weird..." I look around the tree the forest floor, glancing down to see the cat, who now has a rabbit in her mouth.

"Well arent you quite the hunter?" Oh how I want to get down, but then the last fifteen minutes of climbing this tree would be for twelve seconds of barely any enjoyment. "Man i wish i had my vampire book." I let out another sigh and close my eyes, letting the soft breeze hit my face.

The blood from the palms of my hands start to settle into my jeans, I choose to just clear my mind and ignore the sting.

Last edited:
Primrose
183449.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled looking around somehow she managed to go back to school" oh i didn't mean to come here but it's okay I beat your tired of me already" she laughed a little"I don't want to botter you Alex" she say as she just went inside as she was still hungry she don't know why she was still hungry she really liked Alex but couldn't express her feelings to him since they just met something was pulling her to like him she doesn't know why it's a weird feeling she just yawned a little she didn't have many friends at all Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Auren literally couldn't believe it. "Christ almighty, don't tell me..."
The teacher was a bit sympathetic: "Yes, Auren. If you want to get a grade for this, you have to partner with someone. I know, you don't work with others, but this time, there is no exception. You have to have a partner."
The indignant senior's response was low and scathing: "And just who can keep up with me? Certainly not those idiots." At that, he pointed to the athletes crowding around the door, in a rush to leave.
"Now, Auren, was that necessary?" The teacher's voice was stern.
"Yes, by all the angels above, it is. Who else has my grade in chemistry?"
"You decide your partner. You're perceptive. You'll know who can keep up with your...particular practices. Now, dismissed."

Life really liked to sucker punch you.

Auren was stunned at this pronouncement. How could he not be? All beforehand, he managed to work alone- he even managed to reach a point of understanding with the chemistry teacher- he worked alone. Now, the teacher was requiring him to find a partner. He was new to this school- he didn't have a friend, let alone a partner! After all, his personality really didn't make friends...
He stuffed these bitter and wistful thoughts aside. They weren't useful- they were annoying and distracting. However, he had to find a competent partner before he could even begin the project.

He left the school in a cold fury, and entered the woods that shortcut the long, tedious road to his home. Some might call him emotionless, but the truth was, while he did suppress that most annoying distraction many times, other times were that he managed to mask feelings. Like right now- barely. So furious was he that when he stormed by the tree that was approximately 536 yards from his house, he didn't even notice the figures that were around a more distant tree, approximately 12 yards off, to his right. Only after passing the populated tree did he stop for a second. There was a girl and a cat there. Of course he had to miss it... Slipping today..

He simply shook his head, glanced back to ensure he didn't cause too terrible a stir, and then marched on to the fence that marked the backyard of his home.

For a second I heard footsteps crunching along the leaves below me. I open my eyes to see a boy walking past, up here he seems small but I can tell he's most likely taller then me. I watch him as he walks off deeper into the forest. I look in that direction the faintly see what seems to be a fanced area. Must be a house over there.

I'm bored lets go take a look.

"Hey kitty! I'm gonna go explore the house over there! You can come along if you want! Other wise happy hunting!"
I couldnt help the small excited laugh that escaped my mouth. I stand up with extreme balence and carfully wipe off my bloodied hands. With high procation I run along the branches of the trees, very aware that I'm over thirty feet in the air at this point. Once I'm in a tree around fifteen yards from the house I examine it, curiousity burning in my eyes

darkborn darkborn

Last edited:
As I look at the house, the more I realize I look like a creepy, stalker cat person. I facepalm which was instantly regretted. At the sudden pain I hiss and jump slightly causing myself to loose balance.

"CRAP!" I shriek as I start to fall backwards.

In a swift movement I latch my hands onto the branch I was standing on and was holding on to it with my, already burning, hands.

After a strand if curses leave my mouth, I slowly start trying to pull myself up after my body stopped swinging.

"Rather not break something today, I only started training thirty feet a month ago..." I mumbled to myself attempting to fully pull myself up.

Key Word, attempt.

You see, when it comes to this stuff I always end up breaking something, whether it be myself, an object, or another person.

I hear the sound a person in this situation NEVER wants to hear...the sound of wood splitting.

"Really!? Now!? Isn't it bad enough I Look like an Idiot dangling from this tree!? Why do you hate me universe!" I groan.

After another string of swears exit my mouth, a burst if adrenaline pumps through my system giving me just enough strength to hoist myself up and leap onto another, sturdier, branch.

Last edited:
Primrose
183449.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled looking around somehow she managed to go back to school" oh i didn't mean to come here but it's okay I beat your tired of me already" she laughed a little"I don't want to botter you Alex" she say as she just went inside as she was still hungry she don't know why she was still hungry she really liked Alex but couldn't express her feelings to him since they just met something was pulling her to like him she doesn't know why it's a weird feeling she just yawned a little she didn't have many friends at all Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Alex just smiled lightly having followed her, appreciative of the fact she headed towards shade "thank you, Rosie. I'll see you around." He told her before she went indoors, heading for his dorm to hopefully get some blood to avoid a hunger rage

“How long till the festival” Evangeline complained getting up from her spot under the tree and putting the flower crown back on her head. She dusted herself off and tried to pull the leaves out of her hair before continuing her exploration of the campus. While she hoped that the festival would have some music, she more wanted a challenge like a sports festival or a fighting festival and being as cocky as she is she though that she would be able to deck anyone and everyone who challenged her. Pushing her hair out of her face she beamed as she explored, one could mistake her for the Chester cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back