• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood And Marriage {Vampire Roleplay} (Open!!)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Auren raised an eyebrow at Nichole. She seemed knowledgeable, certainly. Well, time to put that to the test.

"Well, since you seem to think that's it's possible, let's try this, shall we? And yes, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, and say I'm interested in this game as well."

After all, two people can make a greater chance of winning. But, before participating...

Auren quickly glanced around. No need for anyone- well, someone in particular...- to find out that he was with someone. He did not need to have his peaceful night ragged on and on.

"Game on, Let's do this!" I grab his hand and swiftly lead him over to the game booth and give them five dollars. My eyes skim the square hole in the wood as I turn the ball around in my hands once they give it to me. I lightly toss it straight up in the air to test it's weight. "Like I suspected it's just one if those thin balls you'd find in a ball pit, barely any weight to it at all. " I mumble under my breath as i calculate the speed, distance, and power I need for the ball to not only make it to the wood but through it. I take a steady breath and slightly angle my body, right foot infront of my left I lean position my arm back and threw the ball.

It went straight in and got stuck halfway through. "Proof it's rigged and I'd like that watch please!" I say pointing to the more expensive of the prizes with a smug smirk on my face. The looks on their faces where pricless. "if you wanted to make it impossible you should've made the square four millimeters smaller, the ball would'nt have gone in since it's circumference is just milimeter smaller then the square right now." They seemed slightly lost as I was explaining. After shrugging it off, they took the watch iff display and handed it to me.

"Alright. That was impressive." Auren was forced to admit that. Still, he could throw knives and shurikens. A ball should be easy.

As he picked up the ball, he grimaced. Light, hollow. A much tougher challenge than he anticipated. Still...

He cocked his wrist back, took a deep breath. And he threw. The first one was off, unfortunately. The hollow ball was nothing like the weighted weapons he was used to throwing. The second made it in, however, after Auren made the nessecary calculations. He glanced at Nichole, and motioned for her to choose another prize. After all, he had no interest in the ones they had to offer at the booth.

With a smile she looks over the prizes.
"I'll take the dragon." She says happily, pointing at the stuffed animal. She was already enjoying herself. "Nice wrist you got there." She compliments him as she recieves the stuffed dragon. Her eyes catch more games, but one thing in particular catches her eye. A group of people were showing off flips and stunts on a stage not to far from them. "So what do you want to do next?" she asks him, taking her gaze off the stage and back to him.

Last edited:
Evangeline looked out of the booth as her cousin served some other students, she tried to look out at the main stage to see what was going on or what the whole festival was about. She still had yet to see her class schedule or meet any of the teachers but she was silently hoping that she would be on the music or art course for the year. After a while she gives up and returns to making her baked goods and serving students with some sweet delights.

Auren quietly glanced at the booth tender's face, and then gave him a venomous glance. He did not like that glint in the booth tender's eye. He even winked at Auren!

He was momentarily distracted by Nichole's statement. "That's the result of necessary interests." He was not going to tell her more. He wouldn't- no need to sound like a sap. He couldn't help but notice that she became interested in the stage with people doing acrobatics. At that point, he thought she was going to leave him, until she asked what he wanted to do next. Well. Surprising. Since he had nothing of interest in his mind...

Auren sighed quietly. He was not an acrobatic person. He could do some stuff, but nothing more experienced. Still, she knew what to do to entertain, so...

"That stage over there.. let's check it out."

"Really?" A hit of surprise in her voice but it's almost drowned out by her excitement. She takes his hand and hastily takes him over to the stage, "I didn't think you'd be into this line of work." She says honestly as they come to a stop at the front of the stage. "Even if you aren't I'm glad you'd join me over here to watch." She smiles at him and then turns her attention to the professionals on stage.

darkborn darkborn

Last edited:
He twitched. She grabbed his hand. He almost reflexively snatched his hand out, but then he restrained himself. Manners, right? Yeah, manners. He helplessly shrugged again, and followed her pull. When she stopped and smiled at him, and thanked him, Auren reflexively- Yes, reflexively!- threw a tentative twitch of his lips on his own. He turned back to examine the acrobatics doing their thing.

"I suppose that you should join them- after all, someone who can climb a tree like that- and get down like that- is definitely an acrobat. Unless, of course, your hands are too hurt?" He glanced at her hands. No need to aggravate the wound he had cleaned so well.

"When i was younger my mother would always tell me to use wisdom when I'm hurt. I'll have to wait around two days till i can start back with the usual stunts I do." She watches then to paired flips and throws, nothin you wouldn't see in gymnastics. She started planning out stunts in her mind as she studies their routine. For the most part they were repeatting eachother, throwing new things in here and there but for the most part it wasn't very interesting.

"I'm doing it handless." She says running off a good twenty feet from the left side of the stage. A few of the preformers note her movement but make no deal of it and just continue what they are doing.She takes a breath and runs towards the stage at an angle, jumping on and running up the wall, over their heads and kicking off into a flip while nto the front of the stage. "Danm The Felt good!" She shouts out as the crew behund he looks at her with slight shock and amazement. The crowd as the had formed starts clapping to the music as Nic starts doing timed ariels with the beat of the song. The preformers join in with her and put of a show for the audience that is increasing in number. As she's on stage she has a freeing smile on her face, like nothing could bring her down no matter how hard it tries.

darkborn darkborn

At the sight of Nic causing an outbreak of amazement, Auren's lips twitched upwards. Not quite a smile, but Auren wasn't aware that he was doing it, either. At least, until he caught a glance of people smirking at him. That wiped off that little half-smile of his. Still, Auren kept a watchful eye on Nic. No need for her to, he didn't know, break her hand or something. She seemed like the type that would do that.

As more and more people started crowding the area, Auren started feeling distinctly uncomfortable. And cramped. Too many people...

As a result, he migrated to the edge of the crowd, around the front and left, at least from his point of view. No need to rush off and abandon Nichole. After all, I'm not uncle...

At that thought, his face soured for a second. That was, until Nic did some more of her stunts. Then, Auren's face returned to that little half-smile.

Ending off with the music two members ig the crew knelt down and Nichole had sat on thier knees with a big smile, trying to catch her breath. She stands and she biws to the audience before thanks them for letting her join amd walking off to the left of the stage. "Oh my gosh that was amazing!" she says with a slight chuckle. "I can't beleive I did all that handless!" she exclaims, pure excitement in her voice. "What'd you think?" she says dusting off her hands as she sets her gaze on Auren.

Evangeline finished up helping out at the family stall, she pulled her hair out of the plaite and took off the flour covered apron before stepping out of the back of the stall. She seemed to be heading towards the main stage, standing off to the side she watched the people in the stage rather intently as they performed. She looked at the sky, watching the stars and thinking as the people onstage play to their hearts content

(Open for interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back