• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood And Marriage {Vampire Roleplay} (Open!!)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"La, la, la la~" Yume walked casually down the cobbled pathway of the schools courtyard, a long stretch beside that of the forrest just beyond the wall and against the side of the large main building, the one in which most classes and the assembly hall is held. The pink haired girl walked along seemingly without a care in the world, though this wasn't unusual, it wasn't even a sight most looked up to stare at anymore it was simple- Yume.

"One little vampire dancing on her own, Singing a song along with the crows, one little vampire waiting for a friend, the blood from her mouth goes drip drip dr-" The girls somewhat morbid although cheerful song was interrupted as her light blue eyes lit up and widened with curiosity, having snapped out of her playful daze she only just now realised she'd found herself outside the human dorm building.

Looking around in a slight panic, she froze up and began glancing around rapidly, mouth partially open revealing the small pair of fangs that extended in her fluster, vampires weren't meant to be here!? Wait-…. Why had she come down here anyway in the first place? She thought as she suddenly stopped the panic almost as though it had barely happened, instead furrowing her brows a little as she thought on this, looking not unlike a lost toddler as her fangs retracted, her pale skin looking delicate in the brightness of the midday light.

It wasn't lunch time either~ There had to be a reason…. Oh! right, she was meant to go get a map from the storage room for the study club but had gone lost and then she started humming and kinda lost track of time. Her skin was already beginning to burn slightly, evident by the pink tinge on her cheeks she now noticed and winced in a defeated fashion, flopping down with a loud sigh before straightening back up.

Oh well, while she was here she might as well spy on the human students uh, check in, yeah that's what she meant. After all it was a day off for the students, some town festival to celebrate meaning they got a break four weeks into term, she always loved it.

__

Roleplay is now officially open!!

Aella
Aella chose to wander the town festival, using an umbrella to protect herself from the sun and avoid being burned, sipping on a styrofoam cup full of blood to avoid becoming hungry and moody around a crowd full of humans. She was wearing her usual outfit which consisted of a light colored button up shirt, a vest and her skirt, paired with a pair of kitten heels. While wandering, she spotted a few of her human classmates and decided to join up with them.

Alexius + Damien
Alex decided to race his twin Damien, one brother running at inhuman speeds through the forest while the other was flying in his other form, that of a raven. Both brothers had a bet to see who could reach the festival faster, Alex was wearing a loose pullover jacket with a hood to protect from the sun, a pair of loose jeans and running shoes with a leather wrap on his arm, Damien, when in human form would end up being in a black hooded jacket and light colored jeans with running shoes. Alex ended up beating his brother to the edge of the festival, just outside of human view, Damien landing on his forearm to rest while his brother walked calmly into the festival after pulling his hood up.

Last edited:
Primrose
d90af89c8f4bb795e998630359a8dea9434b0500_hq.jpg

She was just wearing her bear hoodie as she was shy around other people she didn't like big crowds as she sighed she didn't want to come to festival but she wanted some sweats as she just looked around she doesn't really talk that much unless she has to or if she sees you as a friend she just walked around' i wonder where I can get some sweets' roar I'm a scary bear' she thought as she just giggled as she bumped into someone as she looked down" um.... ummm...... I'm....... sorry......... miss......." she says studdering a little bit she was really shy around new people Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf or anyone at festival​

Aella + Alexius + Damien
She glanced down at the younger girl as she re-balanced her "drink", calmly responding "it's all okay, accidents happen. You don't need to apologize, miss...?" leaving the end of her sentence open for a name, her umbrella shading the both of them as she glanced up for a moment and spotted her brothers approaching the two of them, Damien still perched on Alexius' arm in his crow form and glancing around calmly. The brothers had caught sight of Primrose bumping into Aella and were heading to check on the two

Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Evangeline hummed to herself as she almost skipped down the halls of the human dorms heading towards the door outside, she moved as if it she was dancing, it was graceful and charming in a way. Her long hair bounced along with her until she reached the door, adjusting the red and black flower crown on her head she pulled the door open and walk outside. A small smile made its way across her face as she gazed at he clouds overhead, the door closed behind her with a satisfying click, snapping her out of her dreamy state.

-

"Mou, why does the festival have to be on the morning!?"

Frustration etched its way to the young elite's face as pale hand tightened its grip around a fancy parasol's handle. For a vampire such as Venus van Helsing, being out under the glaring heat of the sun is a pain, literally. Okay, maybe not as painful as her facial expression suggests but the dreaded star's rays still managed to make her skin sting and glow red. The festival is proving itself to be quite boring and she'd rather be off somewhere stirring trouble than squeezing her way into the crowded plaza even though she is required to be there in an hour to perform.

The elite vampire found herself staring right in front of the human dormitory. A puny place but the people residing inside it can be quite...entertaining. Her ears managed to pick up a morbid tune from not so far away and a tricky grin crawled its way up to her features when she spotted a small vampire (despite the fact that she's literally an inch shorter than the other). She sneaked up behind the fellow vampire with a serious face as if she's about to rebuke the taller female.

"My, my, it seems like you're lost." Venus said, "Vampires shouldn't be here." she added, mischief glimmering in her eyes. She bent her gaze to her fingernails so that she may seem uninterested in front of the other vampire, "You know I could always tell Mr. Harry about this and you know how upset he gets when people goes to places they're not supposed to." then she returned her eyes at Yume with a single brow raised, "However, I'm feeling nice so when I saw a lost, little vampire, I couldn't help myself but go and warn her."

"Ah! But maybe you're not lost?" her eyes squinted at the pink-haired girl, dedicated on making her feel uncomfortable, "Are you here to spy on the mortals?"

Venus did hear some rumors concerning Yumeth from fellow troublemakers. It was said that it is impossible to bully or intimidate the said girl because of her sheer adorableness. The elite found it ridiculous yet challenging.

Cosmos Cosmos

Evangeline continued her humming, almost skipping away from the door leading into the humans dorms. She seemed to be in a pretty good mood and nothing could seem to stop her... that was until she tripped over a rock and scrapped her knees on the ground. She hissed slightly in painpicking herself back up and dusting her self off before even looking at her scrapped knees, little beads of blood rose to the surface and she cursed herself for being so clumsy. She searched through her pockets her first aid kit and quickly applied a band aid on each knee before continuing her skipping, more cautious this time.

Primrose

Primrose looked at the lady as she just smiled" i.... uh..... I'm Primrose" she say" what about you miss" she say as she just looked around as she saw a boy and a crow on his arm she was nervous around new people she was getting a little nervous she just wanted to sit down as she just looked at the others looking at her she was nervous she didn't like crowds she just wants to eat some sweats her stomach growled a little bit as she just giggled a bit" you call me Rosie if you want to my friends usually do I'm named after a flower I think" she says to her as she looked up at her as she was short for her age" so what you enjoying about the fair" she said as she smiled at her trying to get comfortable with others she was shy Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Last edited:
Aella + Damien
Aella smiled lightly, finishing her cup full of blood and calmly raising her arm as Damien flew over to her. "My name is Aella, and this odd bird is Damien..." She responded as Damien let out a noise in argument to being called odd. Aella just laughed lightly at him before responding to Rosie's question " so far the music is rather pleasant, but other than that, I haven't found anything else interesting. What about you?"

Alexius
Alex stopped at one of the concession stands in the fair after Damien flew off, still keeping an eye on Aella and Primrose as he ordered a cotton candy, mostly for show to keep up the appearance of being human. After receiving said cotton candy, he headed towards the two girls and the raven.

Texangamer Texangamer

Primrose
wp3736029.jpg

She just looked at them" no not really I'm not really like crowds that much I'm shy towards people" she say" but i like sweats that's the only reason why i came was for the sweats" she say as she looked at the boy Alex as she smiled" it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Aella" she says as she just smiled"I@ wonder how classes would go" she said as she was nervous about the classes as she just played with her hands a little she was nervous about talking to the other people but these two seemed okay Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Aella + Damien + Alexius
Aella smiled lightly, Damien slowly moving up to her shoulder as Alexius walked up to the trio, Aella introducing him "and this is one of my older brothers, Alexius" she told the other girl, smiling lightly, Alexius simply interceding "But you can call me Alex or Lexi. And who might you be, miss?" He calmly inquired

Texangamer Texangamer

Primrose
O69Tzy.jpg

She just looked at the older boy" oh i hi oh i'm Primrose you guys can call me Rosie if you like" she say as she just smiled" it's nice to meet you Alex" she told him as she just was watching them as she looked at the cotton candy" where did you get that cotton candy" she says as she loved anything sweet" i love sweets" she told him as she was blushing a little but she was trying to have it noticeable as she looked up" man it's hot out here do you wanna go back to the school" she asked"I don't really like crowds that much I only came for the food" she told them Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Aella + Alexius + Damien
Alex smiled lightly "like the flower? And here, I'm not much of a... candy person so you can have it if you'd like." He said while extending the cotton candy out to her, while Aella just smiled lightly before saying "of course we can head back, I'm sure there's somewhere we can stop at." while sticking her arm out from the umbrella and giving Damien a boost so he could head back ahead of the trio

Last edited:
Primrose
419DCD3B1332776DFDA80225D4154275E506DA30

She just smiled" thank you Alex" she say as she eat the cotton candy as she smiled " thanks i don't like going to big crowds events i don't even know why i went here" she say" so what you like to do i'm a big reader" she say as she just looked up at the sky as she sighed" ya are kind" she told her as she just walked" come on what are ya waiting for" she happily she didn't know why she liked alex she just do she usually go with girls but something was making her blush she just smiled she didn't mind vampires she thought he was human like she was​

Yume raised a brow as she turned to stare wide eyed and innocently at the girl who approached, having spaced out through most of her words he let out an awkward giggle and tilted her head with a timid smile, "Hmuo?~" she let out, a small and blatantly confused noise at the other speaking.

She'd barely caught the part about being robbed in and frankly the last part did little but cause the girl to think for a moment before panicking and waving her arms around frantically once again before wincing under the suns light and frowning a little defeated by the stunning sunburn she was beginning to develop.

She was about to let out a terribly worded and evident lie before suddenly something caught her off guard, something that caught her attention right down to her very bones, head turning and eyes widening in a direction a little away from where they stood, mouth turning agap a little as her fangs once again extended, eyes flashing a vigorous and crimson red, glowing brightly even in the light of the sun, the girl totally and utterly overwhelmed by the longing smell of her awakening.

The scent of fresh blood.

Aella + Alexius
Alexius smiled lightly, "you're very welcome, Rosie. and I can agree, I don't like crowds all too much either." he responded oddly calmly, choosing to walk alongside Rosie, as Aella walked ahead of them "I'm going to go on ahead, I'll see you two later on!" she called back, receiving a "bye!" from Alexius as she headed back towards the school and the vampire dorms, shifting into her cat form when she was certain she was out of any human line of sight.

Damien
Damien spotted Aella's umbrella and picked it up, having earlier flown into his room and shifted back to his human form and walked outside towards the forest to hopefully train

Primrose
15439066097371018707735463560291.png
She just smiled as she looked at Aella as she left" bye" she say leaving as she looks at Alex she felt comfortable around him she just smiled" where you wanna go" she say as she giggled she was a bit hyper looking around as she walked with him" I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like the crowds" she says​

Alexius
Alexius just smiled lightly "I'm fine with anywhere. How about you lead?" he responded just continuing to walk in the vague direction of the school as he waited for the younger girl to decide and lead

(terrible i know, but im tired.)

Evangeline finally stopped skipping along and found herself under a tree, she looked up into its branches watching the birds in it for a few moments before sitting beneath it. Leaning against the trunk of the tree Evangeline sighed contentedly and closed her eyes in hope of getting some sleep under the tree before the festival.

-

Venus couldn't stop herself and broke her stern act when the older girl started flinging her arms around the air in a frantic manner before she frowned thanks to the sun. However, the long-haired female suddenly felt a strange and warm sensation inside of her. She could feel something calling her.. she could feel-

For a second there, her lilac eyes glowed red as her long fangs showed themselves, and only when she did snap out of it that she realized the pink-haired girl was making the same expression as her a few moments ago. The only difference was that the other vampire seems to be more affected than her. She turned her head to look at the direction of the scent only to meet the sight of a human girl who scraped her knee.

The white-haired returned her gaze to Yume as she remembered what her father told her a few days before. He mentioned something about a vampire who's about to turn the age of eighteen being extra sensitive to human blood. She crossed her arms and raised a brow as she decided not to snap Yume out of it and instead watch the events unfold without intervening.

'Interesting..'

Cosmos Cosmos

Yume felt her breaths shorten and pupils retract leaving the iris showing even more of the crimson glow, her throat felt dry and she gulped a little as a hand raised her her chest, she could feel a heavy thumping, almost like what she'd heard a heartbeat to be like, her whole body felt hot and her cheeks flustered as she stared directly at the scrapped knee of the human girl, "…. B-…. Blood…. F-…. Feed…" she stuttered, she'd begun to stumble forwards a little as she spoke.

That was at least until the first word seeming to trigger something and her eyes returned to normal, stumbling backwards a little holding her head and tight shutting her eyes, falling onto her butt she looked up totally out of the trance and let out a rather pathetic expression once again, "Ouwies~…." she mumbled, puffing out her cheeks stubbornly as she got up and rubbed her backside, letting out a sigh as she held her head, "What just-…. happened? Argh, oh come on I'd been waiting all week so I'd be hungry for the festival and now I barely feel anything again!?" she muttered in complaint to herself, remembering Venus still being there she looked over with an innocent chuckle, "Oh!!" she let out agasp as though having just met her again, "Hi!!" she eagerly let out with a wide and fang filled smile.

Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart . D O V E . D O V E

Primrose
latest

She just looked at him as she smiled" okay" she says catching up with him she liked him he was nice to her" what do you do for fun I like drawing I'm pretty good at drawing actually" she said as they got to bridge as she saw the water as it looked like it was sparkling" so pretty" she says as she looked at him" so Alex you only have 3 family members" she says honestly she doesn't remember her family she wishes she knew who they were" honestly your lucky I don't remember my family all I know I was involved in a car crash I broke my arm months ago my aunt been taken care of me" she told him as she just sighed looking at the water looking at her reflection in the water Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Alexius
He just smiled lightly " I've always enjoyed singing..." he responded, looking out at the water, listening to her before telling her " I actually don't know my mom... she died after me and my twin brother were born..." as he said that the flecks of blood red in his eyes seemed to strengthen, becoming more obvious against the dark green that made up the rest of the iris. "Aella is only related to me by our dad, but we were raised together." he told the younger girl, still looking out onto the water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back