• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oddly Specific Fandom Roleplays

JessicaCohen

Hey there.

So, I would like to try out a few roleplays in certain fandoms, but my tastes (at least, right now) are quite specific. So, if you are a part of the following fandoms, check these out.

Date With an Angel: I want to do an RP that is a sequel to the 80's movie "Date With an Angel," which almost no one else has ever seen. You can see it for free on Youtube, I think, but I don't honestly expect people to watch a movie just to RP with me. I'd like to do a continuation of the story, after Jim and the Angel get together at the end, what happens next? Maybe RP with them raising a family together or something. Could be fun.

Farcy 5-Have a Little Faith: I want to do an alternate version of the story of Farcry 5, specifically I want to do a romance RP between the Deputy and Faith where the Deputy saves Faith rather than killing her.

Anyway, I'll add more to this soon, just wanted to get the post started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back