Odd

Character sheet: (It is probable that I left something important blank or am missing info. Haven’t played in a while and I am rusty.) ODD CS
Preferred game speed: High activity-- daily posting. I’d like to post whenever I’m able, as I have a relatively open schedule as for right now!
Backstory and picture link: ((I have left areas and locations vague on purpose because I’m unfamiliar with TCoStrahd and where/when in the forgotten realms it takes place rn. If this needs to be workshopped I can do more research and try to submit a more precise backstory.)) Odd Backstory and picture

Character Sheet:

Looking at the values for your stats, and also looking through Discord ... you never rolled for your stat values. Blades of Obsidian is the only thing run by the server itself that uses a stat array.

In the discord server, go to #dice and put this into the chat: !rr 6 4d6kh3

You can reroll ONE of the values you get, but you have to keep the new value even if it's worse. The command is !r 4d6kh3 for a single roll.

After getting those numbers situated, you put those where you have the larger numbers on your sheet already (the 8,12,12,14,15,16) and put them anywhere you like. For a sorcerer I suggest CHA, CON, and DEX to be your highest if possible.

Without armor, your AC will be 10 plus or minus your dexterity modifier. Your initiative should auto update to match the dex modifier.

As a standard tiefling from the PHB, your race gives you stat bonuses as well: +2 CHA and +1 INT, which you add to the number you rolled and placed in those respective boxes. Please mark your Features from your race within the Features & Traits box:

Darkvision. Thanks to your infernal heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Hellish Resistance. You have resistance to fire damage.
Infernal Legacy. You know the thaumaturgy cantrip. Once you reach 3rd level, you can cast the hellish rebuke spell as a 2nd-level spell; you must finish a long rest in order to cast the spell again using this trait. Once you reach 5th level, you can also cast the darkness spell; you must finish a long rest in order to cast the spell again using this trait. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

I suggest typing the name of the features (like Darkvision) then right clicking on the word -> scroll down to Note and then type the description into that box. Helps keep things less cluttered and easier to format.

Your race gives you the language Infernal, not Elvish, so please swap that out. Your background gives you prof in BOTH Thieves Tools and Disguise Kit.

Please be sure to list all of your background's starting equipment: A small knife, a map of the city you grew up in, a pet mouse, a token to remember your parents by, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp. You'll also get to roll for extra gold in the #dice channel -- !r 1d10

Please also list your background's feature:
City Secrets: You know the secret patterns and flow to cities and can find passages through the urban sprawl that others would miss. When you are not in combat, you (and companions you lead) can travel between any two locations in the city twice as fast as your speed would normally allow.

Your background gives you proficiency in certain skills: Sleight of Hand and Stealth. Mark them on your sheet by clicking on the O dots and typing a 1 in that spot for them to be "filled".

Now we get to your class features:

Your hit dice is a d6, so I have no idea where the 10 HP came from. In the Hit Dice box note 1d6, and then for your HP, it will be at first level 6+con modifier (the +number).

You get prof in CON and CHA saving throws -- so mark those like with the skills (put a 1 in the O bubble). Your class also gives you two more skills choosing between Arcana, Deception, Insight, Intimidation, Persuasion and Religion. Pick two and mark them on your sheet.

You're also prof in daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows -- please mark them in your Notes box.

Sorcerers are a class that pick their subclass at first level. I honestly have no idea which subclass you went with, so please choose one and mark it soemwhere. You get features at first level based on your choice.

Please also list the equipment from your class that you chose:
  • a light crossbow and 20 bolts or (b) any simple weapon
  • a component pouch or (b) an arcane focus
  • a dungeoneer's pack or (b) an explorer's pack
  • Two daggers
You pick one thing from each line if it says OR. Your daggers should be marked in the Attacks & Spellcasting box.
Name: Dagger | Atk bonus: +(dex+prof bonus[2]) | damage/type: 1d4+dex piercing

Spell sheet --
Your spellcasting Class is Sorcerer. Your spellcasting ability is Charisma. Spell DC is 8+prof[2]+cha modifier. Your spell attack bonus is prof[2]+cha modifier.

You also get the thaumaturgy cantrip from your racial features. Add it to your cantrips.

At first level you have 2 first level slots. Where you have the 1 typed out, replace that with a 2, and put a 2 in the box under "Max" as well. The dots next to your two spells, put a 1 in the O to mark that they're "prepared" since for a Sorcerer all your spells are always prepared.

Character Backstory:

I see nothing here that needs to be changed. Officially the module tends to start in Daggerford -- characters shouldn't be aware of where CoS takes place. Honestly I don't know where in the timeline myself.

When ready for another lookover or if you have questions, feel free to tag me ( Abrahms Abrahms ) on the discord!

Users who are viewing this thread