• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OCxOC PLOTS] Yeehaw 1x1 Partner!

AppleOfMyEye

Groooooovy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • about me
    [Not replacing any of my current partners]
    Hey, hey! I’m Apple, they/them, 18, and in the USA. I tend to respond every other day on weekdays but on weekends I’ll respond within a few hours. I don’t ask for responses no matter how much time has elapsed, so no need to worry about that! I suppose I’m moderately literate on the lazy-advanced scale?? I write about 3-5 paragraphs; I try to write the same amount as my partner though! Ghost-friendly, lowkey breaks my heart though. Generally pretty relaxed about things! No triggers, but I’m not experienced writing dark themes. I only RP in PMs. I do any and all gender pairings! I write in 3rd person, past tense – could do something different if I’m feeling it.
if you contact me...
introduce yourself!
Remember, light plots are usually going to involve serialized events. This can get boring if you do not like slice of life.
© reveriee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back