• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foster

Inheritor
Hey there!

I'll start with a quick introduction, you can call me Foster, I'm a 23 year old male in the UTC time-zone and I'm currently studying zoology at university. I'd consider myself pretty good at RP by this point, I've been at it for 7+ years and I've picked up plenty of useful skills since I delved into this hobby. I usually write 1000+ words per post but I can match my partner's preference if that happens to be too much/ too little. My schedule can be pretty hectic at times but I try my best to get at least one post out a week, possibly more if the roleplay is really good. Outside of that I'm always able to be contacted OCC and really enjoy talking with the people I end up playing with, especially when it comes to plotting and discussing our characters. Anyway, on to what I'm really here for.

Currently I'm 3 episodes into season 2 of Demon slayer and the stylish combat and fairly open setting have me longing for some roleplay set in either the canon universe or an AU. The idea of playing a western demon slayer coming to Japan has been rattling around my head a lot but honestly at this point I'm feeling pretty flexible, and would likely create my OC to fit whatever plot we end up settling on. Speaking of plot, I have nothing concrete in mind and would like to come up with something between myself and my partner as I find that's always the best way to ensure both parties are getting what they're after from 1x1. That being said, demon slayer x demon would be a pretty interesting pairing in my opinion!

There a few things I ask of my partner:

• Be over 18 (Sorry to all you younger members of RP Nation but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody under 18.)
  • Be literate. You don't need to be Shakespeare by any means, however I can't roleplay with one-liners or anybody who doesn't have a decent grasp on basic spelling and grammar. Mistakes are expected of course, we're only human! But if every single line is littered with spelling errors, you're better off looking elsewhere.
  • No god modding. This has never really been a problem I've seen on here thankfully but I figured I should say something just in case.

I know that's not a lot to go on but if you're in the same boat as me and fancy a little Demon slayer don't hesitate to message me and I'm sure we'll sort something out. If you need reassurance of my ability as a role-player I have plenty of examples of my work I'll happily send your way! Please contact me via PM rather than in the thread if you're interested :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back