What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OCxOC MxF Demon slayer rp! (M looking for F)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Platonic
  6. Romance
  7. Supernatural

Foster

Inheritor
Hey there!

I'll start with a quick introduction, you can call me Foster, I'm a 23 year old male in the UTC time-zone and I'm currently studying zoology at university. I'd consider myself pretty good at RP by this point, I've been at it for 7+ years and I've picked up plenty of useful skills since I delved into this hobby. I usually write 1000+ words per post but I can match my partner's preference if that happens to be too much/ too little. My schedule can be pretty hectic at times but I try my best to get at least one post out a week, possibly more if the roleplay is really good. Outside of that I'm always able to be contacted OCC and really enjoy talking with the people I end up playing with, especially when it comes to plotting and discussing our characters. Anyway, on to what I'm really here for.

Currently I'm 3 episodes into season 2 of Demon slayer and the stylish combat and fairly open setting have me longing for some roleplay set in either the canon universe or an AU. The idea of playing a western demon slater coming to Japan has been rattling around my head a lot but honestly at this point I'm feeling pretty flexible, and would likely create my OC to fit whatever plot we end up settling on. Speaking of plot, I have nothing concrete in mind and would like to come up with something between myself and my partner as I find that's always the best way to ensure both parties are getting what they're after from 1x1.

There a few things I ask of my partner:

• Be over 18 (Sorry to all you younger members of RP Nation but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody under 18.)
  • Be literate. You don't need to be Shakespeare by any means, however I can't roleplay with one-liners or anybody who doesn't have a decent grasp on basic spelling and grammar. Mistakes are expected of course, we're only human! But if every single line is littered with spelling errors, you're better off looking elsewhere.
  • No god modding. This has never really been a problem I've seen on here thankfully but I figured I should say something just in case.

I know that's not a lot to go on but if you're in the same boat as me and fancy a little Demon slayer don't hesitate to message me and I'm sure we'll sort something out. If you need reassurance of my ability as a role-player I have plenty of examples of my work I'll happily send your way! Please contact me via PM rather than in the thread if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread