• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OCxOC - long term

NewtyBooty

First off I’d like to start off with I’m new to this site so forgive my lack of coding!

so as the title says I’m looking for a long term RP partner, OCxOC! A little about myself I am 26 years old, male, I do only work two days a week Saturday and Sunday! So I’m on relatively often. I have a toyhouse account which I can link you to see if my characters are something that interest you! I spend MOST of my time trying to find a RP partner that doesn’t just disappear. Rather frustrating so I decided to try this website!

I absolutely prefer offsites to role play on or at least talk about the basics IE discord which mine is NewtyBooty#4173 please add me I’ll accept any fr!

rules:
-Must be 18 years or older considering I’m really looking for a ship and usually it happens naturally!

-understand I am totally down for ships that end up with children this is low key my favorite! Not really a rule haha.

-NO ABUSIVE relationships this is an absolute no. This is not something I feel should be romanized as I have been in one. That also goes for NO self harm/suicidal characters. This I can not stand and is very triggering to myself and others. No rape absolutely not, so basically nothing violent or triggering! I don’t wish this stuff on anyone including my characters

-Do not control my characters kinda common sense don’t control mine they are mine, just like yours are yours!

-no anthros/ferals this is not something that interest me at all, all my characters are humanoids! I am however completely find with supernatural beans such as werewolves, elves, demons ect nekos are okay as long as they are primarily humanoid. IE human with just cat ears/tails

-Understand I am VERY open to gay/transgender pairings most of my characters are transmen who are pan sexual it’s a problem lol my two primary characters are MALES I am uncomfortable role playing females.

IDEAS: quick summaries
Arranged marriage

Hunters (hunt supernatural beans together) have drama between them, they hate each other at first and slowly become friends and maybe more!

assassin- assassin x target or simply someone who catches them killing their target!

slice of life- cute and cuddly very loving role play

shapeshifter/werewolf x human
Basically one is a basic human while the other is a shapeshifter/werewolf, I figured they could start off in high school where the “bad boy/girl” is a loner and the new kid befriends them they have to hide the fact they are supernatural creature so twilight but better lmao eventually the human finds out and so forth.

these are just a few I am VERY open to other ideas, plots ect! Please message me or comment! Either way works :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back