• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OCxOC 18+ Fandoms and tropes 1x1

cinderspeare

Lover of Gorgons
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All!

It's time for a new, bigger, better, rp interest post! We got some fandoms as well as some original ideas, but before we get to that we must go through the formal introductions.

About me:
I'm Cinder, a 21 year old full time college student who uses she/her pronouns. This makes it so I have a very fluctuating schedule (despite what you may think) so I can't guarantee the most consistent reply schedule. I try to reply whenever I can though! What else can I say... um I have so many fandoms it's hard to keep track, so this post may get some updates later. I also may have to pause this interest check later so I can keep up, but if it doesn't say paused in the title I should be free! I'd like to say I'm literate in rps, but I do not know the official lingo. I'm good with doubling, and I prefer mxf. This is all OCxOC, but canon characters can be side characters in some situations. Romance is a must! Basically I like to do 2-3 paragraphs per reply, but I mostly base my replies based on my partner's energy and how much we've plotted. I also have discord, and am more often on there, but I can do rp on here, in pm or in the chats. I think that's it about me, now let me tell you what I'm looking for in a rp partner!

About You:
  • Must be 18 or older
  • Has similar literacy standards
  • Rps in 3rd person past tense
  • Understands my schedule and will try to reply when they can
  • Preferably has discord to plot on or rp on
Fandoms/Plots

Here's some rp ideas fandom and plot wise! The more stars, the more I want it! All fandoms are ocxoc with heavy influence from the original at the moment.

Fandoms
  • Miraculous ladybug (love me a good love square)*
  • My Hero Academia (Just finished episode 131 of the anime) **
  • Ever After High/Descendants *
  • Maid Sama
  • Star vs the forces of evil**
  • Snow White with the red hair*
Random Plots
  • Super hero group (teen titans-esque)
  • Secret underground singing/rock club in town that bands rock (secret identities of band members, love square strikes again)
  • Magical Girls/people (sailor moon/toyko mew etc inspiration) ***
  • Rival kingdoms/royalty *

Thanks for reading! I will try my best to update if I think of something new, and will try to reply to comments asap!

Super interested in an OCxOC My Hero - I sent you a discord request! Same pfp. Would love to discuss there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back