• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OCxCanon MHA Doubling: Looking for literate, collaborative partner!

Marzopup

Yes, this IS a selfie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! My name is Marzo. I'm trash for My Hero Academia and with the 5th season quickly approaching, I'm getting excited again so that means I'm in the mood for an RP.

Here's what I'm looking for in an RP partner:

1. Able to collaborate. I'll bring my ideas to the table-- I'd love to hear yours! I'm pretty chill when it comes to suggestions, so chances are if there's something you want it'll end up getting incorporated somehow.

2. Interested in OCxCanon. I've got OCs, I love seeing other peoples' OCs. I'm not really interested in canon/canon or oc/oc, though if the RP goes well and we decide to incorporate that as well? Great!

3. Interested in MxF. I've spent a lot of time in spaces where none of the shipping was m/f, so this is just what I'm interested in right now. Like I said before though--if we're RPing well together? I'm pretty chill. I can be convinced on incorporating it in later.

4. Willing to play multiple characters. While we'll of course be focusing on our own characters, I enjoy having my RPs feel rounded out!

5. Able to provide at least 2 to 3 paragraphs per character per post. I'm not super picky on this--sometimes I'll go less, sometimes you'll go less, that's just how RPing works sometimes. And if you do more? Of course that's great!

And here's what you can expect from me:

1. A lot of ideas. Anything I've come up with that I've liked for other RPs I keep in a folder as possible suggestions in the future. So I've got plenty of ideas for original hero NPCs and possible villains. If you're having trouble finding someone that offers their own input with plot, I definitely can. =D

2. A reply at least every 2 days, usually once a day.

3. A writing sample if you want it.

4. At least 3 paragraphs per character per post, often more and rarely less.

5. If the RP is going well, I will love your OC and am the type to send you stuff that reminds me of them I find on pinterest, think of a bunch of headcanons with our couples, and possibly even write little spin off one shots.

6. Ghosting friendly, I've done it before and sometimes stuff happens.

If you've read this far, great! Lastly, here's who I can write for:

Bakugo, Deku, Iida, Tamaki

Majority of Class 1-A, Tetsutetsu, Shinso, Aizawa

These aren't the only characters I'm necessarily willing to write for, but any others and I personally don't know how accurate you'll find my portrayal. You're welcome to ask. =)

On my end, I have a lot of OCs--whoever you like writing I'd be happy to try and work something out. I do most often play opposite Todoroki or Momo though, so if you like them I'll definitely be into writing against them.

PM if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from ya!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back