• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for anyone interested in some fandom RPs

Hello hello! I would love to hear what characters you’re looking for with FMA and FF 7 and 15 ^^

Hello. I’m DarkLord
I’m 21 and would like my partners to be 18+. My replies tend to not be on the longer side, but I’ll usually give each of my characters a paragraph at least. The size of my replies usually depends on my partner. I don’t care how long or detailed your replies are as long as they keep things moving and I can understand what you’re saying in each one, but I will be honest, I don’t want one sentence responses unless our characters are having a conversation where short replies would make sense, but in any other scenario, one sentence replies aren’t fun for me to reply to. But, I also don’t want an essay every reply either, I have ADHD so reading gigantic replies can be very draining for me. I love OOC chatter, I’m a massive nerd and love geeking about videogames and movies and cartoons, as long as you’re still replying to the RP while we’re chatting, I’m good to talk about stuff. I’m on RPN almost daily, and I tend to be very quick to reply when the mood strikes me. You’ll usually get AT LEAST one reply a day from me, but usually I’ll get to you within the day of your reply. I don’t mind waiting for replies, but if you’re not gonna reply for a long period of time (like say a month or a week or longer) please let me know, or I’ll assume you’re just ghosting me, I don’t like to assume, but I’ve been ghosted too many times. That said, if we start an RP and you’re not feeling up for it, please say so. I promise I won’t be mad, I understand losing interest in an RP, just let me know you’re not really feeling it and I’ll accept that, don’t even need to give me a reason. Now that that’s out of the way. Onto the actual interest check.

I’m in desperate need of OCxCanon RPs. I’m willing to do as many pairings as my partner wants. The number doesn’t matter to me no matter how high it is. I’m pretty chill so whatever you wanna do for story I’m down with. I can RP on here or Discord, and I can play as any character in any of the fandoms down below. I’m also not against doing multiple RPs with the same partner.
Right now I’m just looking for anime and RPG RPs
MHA
Fairytail
Demon slayer
Fullmetal alchemist
DBZ
Tales of the Abyss, Symphonia, legendia, graces, vesperia, and Xillia.
Final Fantasy 4, 6, 7, 9, and 15
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
School/Gakuen babysitters (cause why not 😂)
Fire Emblem three houses (not through the game yet though. But we can do something non canon)

If you’re interested please send me a message on this thread or in a PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Hello there, good evening! I could do several of your choices, though my preferences are: FF7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Demon Slayer, Dragon Age, and DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back