• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

I know I still owe a post, but no idea when I'm going to even have the time or muse to even get to it.

Jannah Jannah I'm not sure how to help with time, but Dakota and Rotimi's posts were beautiful! Surely they must have inspired some level of muse? Are you getting bored of the ball? Personally, I don't always have muse when I start my posts, but I find that as I write them, ideas keep building off one another until I want to keep going and am actually having fun with it. Starting is often the hardest part, but it's usually just a matter of will.

Last edited:
Jannah Jannah I'm not sure how to help with time, but Dakota and Rotimi's posts were beautiful! Surely they must have inspired some level of muse? Are you getting bored of the ball? Personally, I don't always have muse when I start my posts, but I find that as I write them, ideas keep building off one another until I want to keep going and am actually having fun with it. Starting is often the hardest part, but it's usually just a matter of will.

No. I'm just super stressed out right now and when I'm stressed my muse levels go way down.

I think because it's been so long since I've posted I would rather just move on from the ball. I hardly know what is going on anymore.

I’m gonna slide in here if it’s ok. Angelique is finished and Vladimir will be completed tonight.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Welcome! On the RP thread, all of our characters are in the process of meeting one another for the first time at the Introductory Ball! Once you finish Vladimir's form, I'll add both your charries to the dance cards on the first post of this thread so that they each have a few partners.

Ahahahah I feel like Gen is going to low-key bully Angelique while also lowkey having a dependance on her because she is someone from home. it's a rough life.
I don't know if Freyja would give Angelique ptsd considering she's half-veela but Freyja will be her friend haha

Glad it's back. I had tried to get on to reply to stuff only to discover it was down. That being said I think I'm ready to move on from the Ball. I barely know what is going on anymore because of school.

Did this die? If it did I suppose it's partially my fault. I just got busy with real life and such, and then, y'know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back