• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Octopath Traveler Group RP

LyricalLyric

Certified Cool Guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Octopath Traveler was my favourite game from last year, and I've been left wanting more ever since I finished the 80 hour long story mode. So, I think it'd be neat if we were able to band together 8 people to roleplay each of the different characters. I call dibs on Cyrus, he's just my favourite (I'm a sucker for Magic Sherlock). Reply below if you're interested, and which character you'd like to play. I only ask that you have a decent grasp on your character's personality, and portray them well.

As for plot, the 8 of them will have already met, and we'll follow some non-canon adventures. I'll see what I can come up with while waiting for replies, or if anyone else had an idea for a plot, feel free to message me!

If there is 1 more player interested we should just start as a party of 4, and leave the other characters open. Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back