• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OCs I’m dying to use

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Main Rules
I - I understand English is not everyone’s first language. All I ask is that you use good grammar, and please be at least semi-lit; at least 5 sentences ! It’s hard to reply to anything less. Mistakes are bound to happen, I could count more than a handful of times I edit a response because of typos. And some still escape my eye.

II - I ask that my roleplay partners are 18+, as I myself am 21+. It’s what is most comfortable for me, I ask it is respected.

III - 18+ mature content does not equal sensual content. Heavier topics are welcomed so long as they are delivered respectfully. So tell me if any triggers you have!

IV - I do have a job and life outside of roleplay, so please don’t bombard me if I don’t answer in a couple of hours. If I wind up taking a break, I’ll do my best to warn you before hand! And I ask that you do the same. I get it.

Roleplay Preferences
I - As far as pairings go, I am happy to engage in any gender pairing, and am open to hearing about different pairings. I’m down to include Poly pairings! Romantic and platonic relationships are welcomed greatly!
II - I tend to play more masculine characters, but I’m happy to play as any gender. Or even double up!

I don’t have any set plots, but some ideas to play around with are knocking around in my head for almost all of these OCs! So really just pop in with any tidbits ya may have while browsing or let me list some off!

OCs
I - Sacha; (He/Him) A young adult who originally lived in Russia. He’s got a big family. He’s deaf, with more profound hearing loss in his right ear than his left. He gets by with hearing aids, but his genetic disorder will continue to worsen his hearing. In comes Hazel; a lovely cocker spaniel service dog! {Art for character is available upon request in DMs!}

II - Dahlia; (She/Her) A young adult and heir to her kingdom as her family’s only child. Spoiled and a little too carefree, Dahli has little street knowledge. Her parents are overprotective and have limited things she hears of. Initially, Dahlia is excitable and friendly, also a touch selfish. Ignorant of the real world around her, while not completely her fault, she’ll find out sooner or later. It’s the family curse that keeps her on a tight leash. {Art also Available upon request in DMs!}
~ Ideal roles to play against: a knight, an outsider, or some staff around the castle. This is a fantasy setting, so fantasy creatures!

III - Muriel; (They/Them) A mermaid who is a more on the folklore side. Sharp teeth and claws, massive, and a taste for humans. It’s best not to cross into their territory, or your fair game to become their next meal. Or maybe if you have something of value or interest to trade in place of becoming their meal, Muriel will let you go. But maybe that’s a bad idea. Ever heard of the ‘If You Give a Mouse a Cookie’ books? {No definitive art; will give a good description!}
~ Ideal roles to play against: a human, other supernatural creatures, honestly just shoot your ideas!

IIII - Seina;(He/They) A hairstylist by day and a bartender by night. With some kleptomania splashed in. He’s not a bag guy; just cocky, flirtatious, and a bit vulgar. But their passion for finer things like pottery, fish, and hair give them plenty to chat about. When they aren’t getting into trouble. {Art available upon request in DMs!}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back