• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OCs galore, let's make our own Universe!

Brain rot

Holistic Cannibalism
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I haven't made a post in forever so lets get down into it!

I'm Dandy, I need everyone I write with to be at least 17 and at most 25, and I only do LGBT rps (all of my characters are queer to some extent as am I).

I average 2-5 extensive paragraphs, grammar and everything I'm fine with if English isn't your first language don't sweat it just have fun!

I do this to have fun as should you; I reply once a day (more if we're on a roll), but life happens so in tough times expect once a week.

I love talking! I want to be your friend; with planning our story, characters, and everything expect loads of OOC talk. If you're not comfortable with that we can talk boundaries, but we need to plot together it can't be one sided.

Alright, that's out of the way! Into ideas:

I want our rp to be bespoke, but here are the general themes and dynamics I love:

Human and Colonizing Alien: Human thinks they're friendly and teams up with them, only to learn they have unsavory ideas for Earth? Outrunning the government, mass scale espionage to get this Alien home/save Earth!

Space travel: Eldritch horror in space? Group of Space Cowboys finding some stuff they shouldn't and getting wrapped up in interplanetary politics? World's our oyster, the more creative with the species the better!

MKUltra dystopia: If you've seen Akira it's like that, the world has fallen apart and can no longer support itself, the government starts experimenting on people and in their own incompetence loses control over them!
- Young adult gets powers they can't control in a world where they have no power, you know all that!

Magic users causing chaos: Can be cyberpunk or fantasy; Magic users realizing their power, people without fearing them, wars breaking out as people just try to love their day to day lives! (Think like Dorohedoro or Howl's moving castle)
- Our characters could be trying to live in a world divided between magic and non, the war more of a backdrop for tension!

These are generals ideas!! We're going to take this and make our own thing, please bring your own ideas and all so we can build a story! Tell me what interests you!

We're both going to be playing many characters with a few main ones, two characters can't exist in a vaccum if we're gonna do world building!

I love having a wide array of character personalities with all sorts of flaws, I'm sure neither of us will make Mary Sues though since they're not fun to write or play!

Lots of characters I play are masc identifying and more often than not trans, t4t relationships are my favorite so for romance the more diversity in gender and everything the better!

I can't think of anything else I need to mention, please DM me if you're interested and tell me your ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back