• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OC's and an open mind! Come come and let two great minds connect!

Jaggle

God of the Cheese
TLDR: I am open to anything and everything! Just make sure to talk to me a bit about it. I also prefer OC's over anything!

I enjoy doing some fun and creative RPs! I've been doing it for a while and I haven't been on recently but I'm pretty fast at replying and good at doing some decent sized posts! I mean I've been wanting to do a few specific scenario's but I'm truly open to a lot of different things! I'm in the mood for something specific but I mean it's not a deal breaker obviously! Some ideas (Ideas that are in bold are the ones I'm kind of really intrigued on doing!)

(Also, no, there does not have to be any type of romance. Sometimes I don't mind sometimes I do!)
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon

Rival x Rival
Prince/Princess x Maid/Butler
Monster Raised Human x Noble
Thief x Recruit
Lost Knight x Lost Knight
They are just a FEW ideas that I kind of thought up! But like I said, I'm rather open to new things and I have a opening to it in mind for all of them so don't be afraid to pick what you like or if you have any of your own ideas (Which I'm very open to hearing!) I also can easily think or help think of a good opener for them!

I'm also fine into going in to a universe of an already made universe, for example: Fire Emblem, Lord of The Rings, Last of Us

Just a few genres I'm really big on!
  • Fantasy​
  • Slice of Life​
  • Modern Fantasy​
  • School​
  • War​
  • Action​

I might be interested in doing a slice of life or modern fantasy with you! Feel free to PM me if that would be something you would want to consider and we can bang out some details!

YooOOo! I'd love to hear more about your thief/recruit idea. I also see you like modern fantasy so I feel like we could work that in too if we wanted. I'm brand new to the site so I'm still getting used to things but I've had rp experience and can match my partners length. :-D

TLDR: I am open to anything and everything! Just make sure to talk to me a bit about it. I also prefer OC's over anything!

I enjoy doing some fun and creative RPs! I've been doing it for a while and I haven't been on recently but I'm pretty fast at replying and good at doing some decent sized posts! I mean I've been wanting to do a few specific scenario's but I'm truly open to a lot of different things! I'm in the mood for something specific but I mean it's not a deal breaker obviously! Some ideas (Ideas that are in bold are the ones I'm kind of really intrigued on doing!)

(Also, no, there does not have to be any type of romance. Sometimes I don't mind sometimes I do!)
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon

Rival x Rival
Prince/Princess x Maid/Butler
Monster Raised Human x Noble
Thief x Recruit
Lost Knight x Lost Knight
They are just a FEW ideas that I kind of thought up! But like I said, I'm rather open to new things and I have a opening to it in mind for all of them so don't be afraid to pick what you like or if you have any of your own ideas (Which I'm very open to hearing!) I also can easily think or help think of a good opener for them!

I'm also fine into going in to a universe of an already made universe, for example: Fire Emblem, Lord of The Rings, Last of Us

Just a few genres I'm really big on!
  • Fantasy​
  • Slice of Life​
  • Modern Fantasy​
  • School​
  • War​
  • Action​
I would love to do a "The Last of Us" themed rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back