• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Oceo and Wes's Quotes

Oceo Frose

Apprentice Magician
That time when you realize that when the sky turns gray is just a reflection of your state. - Oceo Frose

Last edited by a moderator:
When you found out something about yourself, and tell people cause you don't care anymore. You just be the best oddball you can be. - GayWes

If the human race was born from dirt and clay, then why most of us act like if we were made of diamond? - Oceo Frose

Eternity is forever, Forever is a long time, I want people to remember me forever as the one different oddball for all eternity. - GayWes.

Risking your life shows a lot about you. Risking boundaries could be worth it. Don't be afraid to take a risk. - GayWes.

Everything and everyone has a meaning everything and everyone has a meaning in this life, which is why I just adore life itself - Oceo Frose

The flowers are the most beautiful thing in this world, which is why I compare yourself to them. - Oceo Frose

Being single dose hurt, but at Valentine's Day, sitting in a corner and crying is good enough for me. - GayWes (ForeverAlone) :|

There's something I need to tell you... Good think that I never ever let you get in my life. - Oceo Frose

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back