• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Mep2Mep

It was a sunny and cloudless day in the city-state of Burgfalsen. Down below on the water's edge is a submarine base, where a new sub named the EV Stahlhai. A state-of-the-art exploration submarine, designed to explore the depths of the global ocean.

You're all saying goodbye to your loved ones. There's also the cities journalists filming and taking pictures of you and the submarine. There's a lot of excitement around this new submarine as it's the pride of the nation. You hope that this submarine can bring you back home in one piece. But you already know the dangers of being a submariner and pay is worth it.

You can start roleplaying when you are ready.

Last edited:
The enormous submarine is moored to the pier, slowly rocking with the waves. The Captain of this vessel, Ethan Schepke, stood on the weather deck of the submarine look upon the side of her conning tower, where he had finished decorating with a waterproof paint caricature of 3 black cats.

28E88DFB-811F-4779-AF3E-256F2F785C5C.jpeg
(The conning tower emblem)

“Nice drawing, Herr Kapitän.” From behind him, a monstrous silhouette emerges. A six legged monster with size of a bus, yet above it’s shark-like mouth is the upper body of a young lady, dressed in maid outfit. “May I ask though, why cats?”

“It was…an ancient folklore, Anastasia. You know, people believed one black cat crosses your path signifies bad luck, but three black cats shows up together supposedly brought good fortune.”

“Hmph. You human kind sure do love these superstitions.”

“Sometimes it’s nice to have these little fantasy comfort in life.” Ethan said as he lights up his tobacco pipe. “The idea was from my old boat when I was in the navy, U-48, it has a ‘Black Cat times 3’ emblem on the conning tower. That boat always brought us home safe and sound…..Anyway, that was a pretty tired farewell party back at the pier wasn’t it?”

“I’ve seen jollier funerals.”

They both laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back