• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern oceanview academy for the gifted -- open & accepting -- males / non binary needed

aesthetic

fggggggggg
About the Academy:
you may be wondering what brings you here. the idea of a beautiful beachfront campus, with an even better academic program, or maybe the mystical aura that lures your eye. that my friend, is the power of our next generation of demi-gods and demi-goddess'. for years we thought they were extinct, but wallah! many many many years after the primary reign of the pre-christian
deities, their children have come forward, or been forced forward, and have accepted their fate as powerful super beings. here at oceanview, we are merely a conservatory to teach these children how to live a normal human life without their powers being a risk to themselves or the people around them. we have one recreational period a week where these students get to use their power in a power-safe room on campus, and other than that they are strongly discouraged to use their powers, so they can be used to not using them for long periods of time.

Academy Structure:
The academy is not the traditional high school you've experienced. We teach children starting at age 15, and they leave the academy at the age of 21. This age group of children is the most developmental for their powers. Therefore, it's the most crucial time for these students to learn about themselves. Other than the one recreational class, we function as a normal human high school.

our dormitory is only one right now. women and men live together, but room mates are always the same sex. there are two full bathrooms, one for the men and one for the women.

room assignments:
room 101: reserved & open
room 102:
room 103:
room 104:
room 105:
room 106:
(ill add more rooms are more students are registered)

Characters
Daughter of Poseidon -- Greek: reserved w/ faceclaim emilia clarke
Daughter of Hades -- Greek: reserved
Daughter of Persephone -- Greek: reserved
Dionysus: reserved
Daughter of Ereshkigal -- Babylonian: reserved
Daughter of the Morrigan -- Celtic: reserved
Son of Freya -- Norse: reserved
Daughter of Demeter -- Full-blood -- Greek: reserved
Daughter of Athena -- greek: reserved w/ Cara Delevinge
Son of Athena -- greek: reserved w/ Colton Hayes
Son of Hades -- greek: reserved
Son of Dagda: reserved

Roleplay Rules / Other Links
- please follow the website rules first and foremost <3
- please have a semi-advanced roleplaying style, for me personally that means a decent paragraph per post.
- please have a face-claim, it makes life much simpler.
- im not requiring a specific form, that's up to you to come up with whatever you're comfortable with and whatever represents your character.
- please try to keep the gender diversity relatively even, it'll make life simpler.

Roleplay Thread
Plot Thread

code by pasta​

Last edited:
[div class=container][div class=bigimage][div class=img1][/div][div class=img2 style=display:none;][/div][div class=img3 style=display:none;][/div][div class=img4 style=display:none;][/div][/div][div class=header][div class=hname]aphrodite marina[/div]

[div class=tag]eightteen[/div][div class=tag]female[/div][div class=tag]kind[/div][div class=tag]poseidon[/div][/div]
[div class=tabcon][div class=tab1 style=display:none][div class=appearance][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext]faceclaim[/div]
emilia clarke

[div class=bigtext]appearance[/div]
TEXT
[div class=bigtext]height[/div] 5'2"
[div class=bigtext]weight[/div] 115lbs
[div class=bigtext]eye colour[/div] silver-blue
[div class=bigtext]hair colour[/div] bleach blonde
[div class=bigtext]style[/div] TEXT

[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=tab2][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext2]personality[/div]
TEXT

[div class=bigtext2]likes[/div]
the ocean
swimming

[div class=bigtext2]dislikes[/div]
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
[div class=bigtext2]quirks[/div]
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
[/div][/div][div class=tab3 style=display:none][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext]history[/div]
TEXT

[div class=bigtext]reason for choice[/div]
TEXT
[div class=bigtext]residence[/div]
TEXT
[div class=bigtext]extra[/div]
oof

[/div][/div][div class=tab4 style=display:none][div class=combat][div class=scroll][div class=bigtext2]weapon[/div]
n/a

[div class=bigtext2]powers[/div]
n/a

[/div][/div]

[/div]
[/div][div class=buttoncon][div class=button1]appearance[/div][div class=button2]personality[/div][div class=button3]history[/div][div class=button4]combat[/div]

[/div]

⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('http://38.media.tumblr.com/36313b75e547eb0c48dec52139a0bffa/tumblr_nazo4hKvhQ1ruwssto1_250.gif'); --img-2: url('http://24.media.tumblr.com/b27ea253b4047a38f186e3c86982b591/tumblr_mz3813SJjM1rjcdkfo1_250.gif'); --img-3: url('http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meibhcPW0a1rmnmfuo1_250.gif'); --img-4: url('https://media1.giphy.com/media/xjL7GVueVg2DS/giphy.gif'); --img-5: url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NewKeenKid-size_restricted.gif'); --img-6: url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PassionateCelebratedBarnacle-size_restricted.gif'); --bg-color:#F6D3D7; --color-1:#C5B9A1; --color-2: #E4AEC6; --color-3:#A7AED8; --color-4: #67B6B4; --color-5: #FCEAAE; --bcolor-1: #C6A5CA; --bcolor-2:#F5CF94; --bcolor-3: #889ACC; --bcolor-4: #C4DBA0; --btcolor-1:#BF9886; --tcolor-1: #757161; --tcolor-2: #485356; height:360px; width:390px; margin:auto; padding:10px; background-color: var(--bg-color); position:relative; [/class] [class=bigimage] height:125px; width:125px; border:1px solid var(--color-1); float:left; position:relative; padding:5px; [/class] [class=img1] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-1); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=img2] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-2); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=img3] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-3); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=img4] height:125px; width:125px; background: var(--img-4); background-size:100%; position:absolute; [/class] [class=header] height:70px; width:243px; background-color: var(--color-2); float:left; margin-left:10px; [/class] [class=hname] color: white; margin-left:10px; position:relative; top:-2px; text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px var(--bg-color); font-variant: small-caps; font-size:28px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1.5px; display:inline-block; [/class] [class=tag] height:17px; min-width:10px; font-size:10px; background-color: var(--color-3); color: var(--bg-color); display:inline-block; padding-right:3px; padding-left:3px; padding-top:2px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.5px; margin-left:6px; position:relative; top:-5px; [/class] [class=buttoncon] height:110px; width:125px; padding:5px; border:1px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:123px; [/class] [class=button1] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-1); color: var(--bg-color); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button1 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-1); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button1 on=click] hide img2 hide img3 hide img4 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 show img1 show tab1 [/script] [class=button2] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-2); color: var(--btcolor-1); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button2 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-2); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button2 on=click] hide img1 hide img3 hide img4 hide tab1 hide tab3 hide tab4 show img2 show tab2 [/script] [class=button3] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-3); color: var(--bg-color); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button3 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-3); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button3 on=click] hide img2 hide img1 hide img4 hide tab2 hide tab1 hide tab4 show img3 show tab3 [/script] [class=button4] height:25px; width:125px; background-color: var(--bcolor-4); color: var(--btcolor-1); font-size:15px; font-variant:small-caps; text-align:center; letter-spacing:1.5px; font-weight:400; margin-bottom:2.5px; transition:0.3s; [/class] [class name=button4 state=hover] background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--bcolor-4); cursor:pointer; transition:0.3s; [/class] [script class=button4 on=click] hide img2 hide img3 hide img1 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab1 show img4 show tab4 [/script] [class=tabcon] height:270px; width:245px; position:relative; left:3px; float:right; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width: calc(100% + 14px); overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:5px; [/class] [class=bigtext] font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; display:inline-block; background-color: var(--color-3); padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; color: var(--color-5); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-bottom:3px; margin-top:3px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=bigtext2] font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; display:inline-block; background-color: var(--bcolor-2); padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; color: var(--bcolor-3); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.8px; margin-bottom:3px; margin-top:3px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab1] height:270px; width:240px; position:absolute; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=appearance] height:190px; width:233px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--bcolor-2); font-size: 10px; color: var(--tcolor-1); text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tab2] height:260px; width:230px; position:absolute; font-size:10px; background-color: var(--bcolor-3); overflow:hidden; padding:5px; color: var(--tcolor-2); text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tab3] height:260px; width:230px; position:absolute; font-size:10px; background-color: var(--bcolor-4); overflow:hidden; padding:5px; color: var(--tcolor-2); text-align:justify; [/class] [class=combat] height:190px; width:233px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--bcolor-1); font-size: 10px; color: var(--tcolor-2); text-align:justify; [/class]

Last edited:
could i reserve a room 101 character? im thinking of doing a kid based off of dionysus so far, but im not certain yet

i'll get to writing a sheet now! i'm gonna have to create a character from scratch so it might be a minute

id probably break a code, im kinda scared of using them again. i have a sheet i use but it's super detailed lol

Would Egyptian or Babylonian gods/goddesses be allowed?

This looks interesting but I will ask the one question I asked the other RP that used the same premise.

Can we have full-blooded gods and goddesses? Or does it have to be half-mortal gods and goddesses?

I would like to reserve the daughter of Demeter with a Eliza Taylor faceclaim and a daughter of Loki with a Kiernan Shipka faceclaim.

Last edited:
Curious. From what country myths are you willing to have a character be made for? Because I want to use this character of mine that came from Philippine Mythology.

Last edited:
Also I want to put in two chars. Liza Soberano(as a daughter of Mayari, one-eyed Goddess of the Moon, Revolution, War, Strength and Beauty) and Gabbi Garcia(as a daughter of Maklium sa Bagidan, God of Fire; Being of the Flint) as fcs if Philippine myth is accepted.

Last edited:
everyone: since we have a high volume of female characters, after these reservations we will not be accepting any more cisgender female characters for the time being.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum you can use any god/goddess from any mythology / religion of your choosing, there is no restriction. my only concern at the moment is the fact that there are so many women (which isn't a bad thing, as im sure you are all wonderful wonderful roleplayers), so because of that I'm slightly hesitant to accept both of your female characters, so if you could possibly only have one of the female characters that'd be great, or have a male or female character? I'll be making an additional male character myself.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss this was intentionally designed for demi-gods or demi-goddess', but i would accept your character as a full blooded if you'd like. it would add some interesting dimension and plotlines to the thread i believe

everyone: since we have a high volume of female characters, after these reservations we will not be accepting any more cisgender female characters for the time being.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum you can use any god/goddess from any mythology / religion of your choosing, there is no restriction. my only concern at the moment is the fact that there are so many women (which isn't a bad thing, as im sure you are all wonderful wonderful roleplayers), so because of that I'm slightly hesitant to accept both of your female characters, so if you could possibly only have one of the female characters that'd be great, or have a male or female character? I'll be making an additional male character myself.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss this was intentionally designed for demi-gods or demi-goddess', but i would accept your character as a full blooded if you'd like. it would add some interesting dimension and plotlines to the thread i believe
How about I make one of them male?

Sweet. i would like make Demeter's daughter full-blooded.

Can i reserve a spot for two male characters? One a child of Hecate and another of Gula?
I'm not sure what rooms, whatever is most convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back