• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™Š๐™˜๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ โ€” a heist roleplay

cavitea

๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • intro
    overview.
    M
    istakes are always made by those foolishly brought into power.

Now two bodies sit behind the draped darkness of curtains, hushed whispers concealed to candelight and chardonnay. A woman scorned and a benefactor providing have brought like-minded synapses together, pulsing and electrifying as they furl out blueprints and comment on the clicheness of it all. Of course this is a job that will need precision and skill, a level higher than those running with the shadows and grime.

A seasoned team, if you will.

Weeks later will the letters arrive. Ivory parchment pressed shut with the mauve seal of a heron crane, cold and reminiscent. It calls back to older times, to greater heists and a motley crew of those willing to sacrifice anything for the sake of infamy. Once more it beckons the group together under the guise of another lie, another deception. Come, it commands, Your skills are needed.

One last heist,
    it whispers.

One. Last. Time.

Welcome to Ocean's Retirement, a heist roleplay!

This roleplay will be on the shorter end in terms of it having a definitive start and ending with the honest hope that we actually get to see one through to the end and call it good! Taking characters that once were part of a crime-filled and well-oiled team we've put a spin on your typical crime heist and make room for those wanting to play characters entering into the Golden Years. Inspired by a great interest in this roleplay it has predominantly filled a majority of the roles required for the heist to go off properly but not to worry!

Three roles are remaining of those needed to smoothly run this roleplay as well as the potential of creating your own role should you seek to truly wow me. Either way I encourage you to put your best foot forward and join hands with us here in the realm of crime and grudges buried into trees. Please check out the rules for how to apply!

intro
roles
rules
The Art Heist
by ocean's retirement
genre
crime, heist
status
accepting
spots open
3/13
hotel?
trivago
lore
โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
appears with the utmost evil intent

๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น

friendly reminder that more roles can be presented than those I have open but those are the most relevant to the plotline that I need

let's get this bread team!

1669231098590.png

get ur money up C6120D86-2AB0-42AE-8353-8254481B81F5.jpeg

because so much of the cast is already decided I have already put up the CS thread!

you can either post your concept there or private message me your ideas. All the same, excited to see all of your big brain ideas!

I have as of now created both an OOC and Character Sheet channel for your amusement wee hee!

also thank you to my lovely lovely friends that put up with me spamming their messages with role ideas and asking about options. you know who you are but you're the cheese to my fondue.

1669242155147.png

tiny bump for the weekend!

If possible I would like to get it all outsider applications in by Midnight, MT on Tuesday, November 29th.

Thank you!

FINAL BUMP!

Please get in all character concepts into the CS thread or into my private messages within 13 hours!

Thank you all for the interest and I'm excited to share this heist with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back