• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy OceanHart | 1 x 1

SmolAly

Aly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
SmolAly's Search | 1x1

Hello everyone. My name is Alice, and I’m in search for brand new role-play partners.
I started roleplaying back in 2014, and with 7 years of experience writing under my belt, I’m looking forward to returning to roleplaying!

I am one for creating the story as we go along, and creating characters, perhaps based off a character I already have, but switching it up for our plot. I love romance, fantasy, medieval roleplays (doesn’t have to be accurate to history at all), but I’m willing to explore other genres.

I’m 21, female, and from England! So our time zones might be different, so if I don’t respond, I might possibly be asleep!

My favourite types of characters to portray are princesses, elves, and so on. Innocent types, who are naive about the world, and with our story, shall explore more of what the world has to offer!

I’m typically a multi para type of g’al, though my length may vary if I am sleepy or perhaps the roleplay has slowed down (not a negative thing), and I’m definitely open to OOC to communicate about our roleplay if needs be.

MxF

Muses Currently:

Princess x Thief

Pirate x Common Girl

God/Demi-God x Human Girl

Knight x Princess/Common Girl

Demon x Human Girl

Demi God x Demi God

Angel x insert OC

Shoot me a DM if this interests you, I’d love to explore what you have to offer!

<3

Attachments

• 1FD1F2D1-AFE5-4C25-8816-DC4E42014204.jpeg
    1FD1F2D1-AFE5-4C25-8816-DC4E42014204.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back