• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ocean Ridge - Slice of life

Soap

faisons un vœu
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by soap & azula

Ocean Ridge
!

home is wherever I'm with you. ♡

main

cs

tags

tag one, tag two

small talk

Briston Maroney

• introducing

Everyone has a story.

Just an hour away from Manhattan and twenty minutes from The Hamptons lies Ocean Ridge. A very old, but charming town.

Maybe you grew up here, maybe you decided to find a quiet respite to work on a novel— needed a nice place to settle down… or maybe you never left.

Ocean Ridge is just that. The small town where everybody knows everybody, but just big enough to meet someone new.

So, what’s your story?

So, as you can see above-- this roleplay is your repetitive typical slice of life we all end up craving.

Inspiration is taken mainly taken from One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Parenthood, just with a dash of a ton little more drama.

Almost anything is on the table, I want fun plots! Intrigue? Love it. Mystery? Love it.

Scandals? Yes.

Betrayal? Hell yes.

Murder? Probably not.

This RP is entirely character driven! A sandboxy-type roleplay with room to grow. We're following young adults throughout their lives. Jobs, relationships, love, loss, you name it.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

ok i said i wasn't gonna join anymore rps bc of school but i keep coming back to look at this 👀

You’re more than welcome to join! the OOC is linked in the IC!

just let me know if you need me to PM you the invite instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back